Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72443 times)
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:41:01 AM

if goes over 100 sat during the ico there is a 5 % bonus

can you please explain more clearly...

what happens with the swap when adc goes above 100 sat? what if it is 200sat, will there still be only 5% discount?

No, it would be valued at 210sats (200sat market price + 5% bonus).
ths6115

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:00:37 AM

what happens with the swap when adc goes above 100 sat? what if it is 200sat, will there still be only 5% discount?

Thanks for clarification
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:00:30 AM

What if ADC changes value from the day you invested (1May example: 100sat) to another value on last day of TEC (30June example: 1000sat).
Will you recalculate share from ADC on last day of TEC.
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:25:21 PM

Question - since you seem to be accepting so many coins are those via Shapeshift or directly? Also I think you should better explain on delegate system how you plan on implementing it - more like ARK or more like LISK or something in between? Still don't understand that reward model 5 BPL per block or 5% first year? Cause there is quite a difference in how much new BPL per year in both this cases Smiley .

I'll invest something for sure.
tiger5056

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:27:56 PM

this project looks nice. Going to watch this and support

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:46:29 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 10:24:25 PM by rasp

I am confused as to why you would use ARK as a escrow when even they used private for thier escrow.Why trust other devs who have their own project.Do not get me wrong i like what you are doing but really look what is happened to ark it has lost ground they pumped it good when they where selling off those millions when it came live after that just letting it die and people who bought in thinking it was good run now are on the shit end of stick or wait for a year to gain it back maybe.
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:18:08 PM

Looks good. Count me in..
  one of the projects I am following closely wish you success

Buy some Spectrecoin now
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:19:02 AM

i think this ICO is actually flying under the radar right now.   Good luck guys!  See you in slack
gigiua

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:26:33 AM

I like this project :thumbsup:
When will the source code be released?
radiera

Activity: 295

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:58:27 PM

cool idea for regis need "Minimum password strength level should be Medium" good code

just use bitcoin address for password Angry

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:28:15 PM

isn't this another  LISK copy coin ,  seems very familiar ,  just like Lisk service the side chain  DAPP

rasp

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:37:01 PM

isn't this another  LISK copy coin ,  seems very familiar ,  just like Lisk service the side chain  DAPP
Maybe you are right this could be why ark is the escrow to help lisk as is happening now with ark dropping.I feel sorry for the big buyers of ark lost lots as the price keeps dropping
eastwind_ja

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:43:55 PM

isn't this another  LISK copy coin ,  seems very familiar ,  just like Lisk service the side chain  DAPP
Maybe you are right this could be why ark is the escrow to help lisk as is happening now with ark dropping.I feel sorry for the big buyers of ark lost lots as the price keeps dropping
Yes , so  many  coin  just  simply copy Lisk and  doing nothing good for it's own .  The only real  COIN is  Lisk , no need  so many  copy coins

stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

Yes , so  many  coin  just  simply copy Lisk and  doing nothing good for it's own .  The only real  COIN is  Lisk , no need  so many  copy coins

eastwind_ja, I think you should take a look at what they're actually trying to do with BlockPool rather than just jump to conclusions about it being nothing more than another LSK clone, because it most certainly is not.
eastwind_ja

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:56:41 PM

eastwind_ja, I think you should take a look at what they're actually trying to do with BlockPool rather than just jump to conclusions about it being nothing more than another LSK clone, because it most certainly is not.

ok , got you , what is the new  feature  of  blockpool  ?  besided change the  Lisk side chain  app  to the new name of   P2P   solutions

stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:10:28 PM

ok , got you , what is the new  feature  of  blockpool  ?  besided change the  Lisk side chain  app  to the new name of   P2P   solutions

Have you bothered to read anything about it? The whitepaper? They're providing blockchain services for legitimate businesses. Again, please read more about it before jumping to conclusions. Here is a link to the whitepaper: https://blockpool.io/docs/BLOCK_WP_A.pdf
rasp

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:17:57 PM

Yes , so  many  coin  just  simply copy Lisk and  doing nothing good for it's own .  The only real  COIN is  Lisk , no need  so many  copy coins

ok , got you , what is the new  feature  of  blockpool  ?  besided change the  Lisk side chain  app  to the new name of   P2P   solutions

Have you bothered to read anything about it? The whitepaper? They're providing blockchain services for legitimate businesses. Again, please read more about it before jumping to conclusions. Here is a link to the whitepaper: https://blockpool.io/docs/BLOCK_WP_A.pdf
stoner19, why you getting so hostile i see earlier posts of your's asking questions no one answered you this way you are to aggressive leave to devs to answer  they are only questions as you should have read yourself before asking
NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:22:26 PM

isn't this another  LISK copy coin ,  seems very familiar ,  just like Lisk service the side chain  DAPP

This will not prevent this project from being successful. Here, for example, Ark, has a similar structure with Lisk and the consensus algorithm is the same. But they at one time equaled by capitalization with a huge difference in funding.
rasp

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

This will not prevent this project from being successful. Here, for example, Ark, has a similar structure with Lisk and the consensus algorithm is the same. But they at one time equaled by capitalization with a huge difference in funding.
Thanks northpixel see stoner19 this is a good way to answer.Sometimes reading something for some people will still not understand and needs more explaining
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:48:44 PM

Hey eastwind

This won't be just another clone.  ARK provided a perfect clean slate with junk LISK code stripped out.  The plan is to create our own sidechains that would interact with our separate platform.

Description of the platform:

There seems to be some confusion around this and I can see why there is.  Crypto for so long has been trying to do all or nothing solutions.  Place all the data into the chain, create wrappers around the chain etc.  Our platform will be totally independent from the chain but instead will work with the chain instead of expecting the chain to do everything.  

We want to avoid bloat at all costs, so this means utilizing the blockchain for what it does best, permanent data retention.  Our talks with various businesses has revealed that they are still scared of the chain because they don't understand it.  Our platform is designed to allow businesses to migrate to the chain what they feel is appropriate.  Majority of data doesnt need to be placed into the chain but there is a significant call for an Enterprise Service Bus or digital router that would facilitate the communication between legacy software.  In several cases there are times where the legacy software is passing data that needs to be permanently retained.  For example revenue splits.  An artist uploads a song to a website and adds a partner musicians who worked on the music along side them.  The companies existing legacy software would collect the data, the Blockpool Data Agnostic Platform Plugin would determine which systems need to be involved and pass that data onto those systems APIs.

So the legacy system has collected the data and determined that the blockchain and system X (lets just assume this is a legacy banking system) need to be involved.  The business determined that they don't have a need for a cryptocurrency but wanted to keep their legacy banking system in tact.  The business would be using a sidechain with a very low token count that would never reach the public.  So this is a private sidechain.  In this case the token is used to trigger a smartcontract to represent the revenue splits.

A buyer purchases the music.  The legacy system collects the data and passes it along to the Blockchain Data Agnostic Platform plugin, which then says ok system X and the blockchain need to be involved.  The money paid by the purchaser is passed along to system X like it normally would be.  the legacy system then write to the chain that a purchase happened.  The chains plugin would then determine who needs to receive payment and will then signal system X to pay to person A and person B.

As you can see this is just a simple transaction for us but because of business requirements it has become more complex than it actually needs to be.  But that's ok.  The business wanted to do it this way.  They also have the option to wean themselves off of their legacy system and go mostly blockchain if they want to.

This platform is designed to give businesses a choice and customized solution that they normally would not have all while leaving the door open for them to progress further if they so choose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: