Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:07:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72453 times)
pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:13:42 PM

hello, i have re read the roadmap and cant figure out the release date for the wallet (or weather it will be an online wallet).
 ive had my email confirming tec units btw  Smiley
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:24:53 PM

Blockpool project was just a disappointments. Lots of people joined its bounty and the bounty they got was almost like a joke amount. I hope team adopt the project well and continue properly.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:57:00 PM

Blockpool project was just a disappointments. Lots of people joined its bounty and the bounty they got was almost like a joke amount. I hope team adopt the project well and continue properly.

you must be kidding, you say all the project is a disapointement because you get small bounties ? bounties are always little money if you leave in a rich country.. for my part I received almost 3k bounties  tokens and I didn't made all the signature campaign. Its about 7% of my investement so I'm happy
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:36:58 AM

you must be kidding, you say all the project is a disapointement because you get small bounties ? bounties are always little money if you leave in a rich country.. for my part I received almost 3k bounties  tokens and I didn't made all the signature campaign. Its about 7% of my investement so I'm happy

yeah there was someone in the slack chat complaining they only got $120 worth worth of free tokens from the bounties. 

Always amazes me when it comes to people moaning about effectively getting free stuff
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:02:23 PM

yeah there was someone in the slack chat complaining they only got $120 worth worth of free tokens from the bounties. 

Always amazes me when it comes to people moaning about effectively getting free stuff

most of the complainers are just dumpers anyway they dump then move on to next project and start to complain on that one to
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:56:50 PM

Hello everyone,

Thought I'd jump in here to provide a development update.

Round three of testing is about to begin shortly.  There was a problem with the forging rewards which is now being corrected along with several other bug fixes we found during the investigation.  We fixed majority of the issues in the BPL-cli but one major bug persists that also resides within the ARK-cli.  If we find a fix for it we will make sure to let the ARK team know about it as well. 

A few changes we will make to the testnet are as follows.

The reward switch over will be at block 17280 instead of 40,000.  This is just to speed up testing so we don't waste time. 
All of the genesis nodes will be installed along with NTP so all 201 genesis delegates will be fully functional. 

Beyond that the rewards switch over worked flawlessly, the chain is stable and forging at the 15 second block times with all 201 delegates displaying on the explorer.

BPL Distribution is scheduled for September because of a few issues we came across during testnet but if the community agrees, it is likely we will turn the masterchain live before then. 

Beyond what we are fixing now we don't believe there are any other problems with the testnet or the wallet.  If anybody does find a problem please report it on our github since we check that daily. 

The testnet bounties are currently being calculated.  There are several people I was unable to cross verify as having signed up on the list.  I will be attempting to contact those people in case they used a different SN during signup.  There are also many people who signed up for the testnet but do not have a forging delegate live.  Please note that in order to be eligible to receive the BPL Testnet bounty you actually have to participate in the testnet.  This means building, configuring and monitoring your delegate(s) along with participation with reporting bugs. 

Update on the BIT API

Development on the BIT API started last week and we tested our first iteration of it today using the ADC chain.  This is still very early on in development so we did run into a couple different problems that we are now working through but the overall progress is very promising. 

I will be providing more updates shortly when we are ready for the next iteration of the testnet. 

Thank you for your patience!
Locohammerhead

StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:24:11 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 04:55:53 AM by StealthCoin1

Hello everyone,

Round three of testing is about to begin shortly.  There was a problem with the forging rewards which is now being corrected along with several other bug fixes we found during the investigation.  We fixed majority of the issues in the BPL-cli but one major bug persists that also resides within the ARK-cli.  If we find a fix for it we will make sure to let the ARK team know about it as well.  

The reward switch over will be at block 17280 instead of 40,000.  This is just to speed up testing so we don't waste time.  
All of the genesis nodes will be installed along with NTP so all 201 genesis delegates will be fully functional.  

Beyond that the rewards switch over worked flawlessly, the chain is stable and forging at the 15 second block times with all 201 delegates displaying on the explorer.

BPL Distribution is scheduled for September because of a few issues we came across during testnet but if the community agrees, it is likely we will turn the masterchain live before then.  

Beyond what we are fixing now we don't believe there are any other problems with the testnet or the wallet.  If anybody does find a problem please report it on our github since we check that daily.  

The testnet bounties are currently being calculated.  There are several people I was unable to cross verify as having signed up on the list.  I will be attempting to contact those people in case they used a different SN during signup.  There are also many people who signed up for the testnet but do not have a forging delegate live.  Please note that in order to be eligible to receive the BPL Testnet bounty you actually have to participate in the testnet.  This means building, configuring and monitoring your delegate(s) along with participation with reporting bugs.  

Update on the BIT API

Development on the BIT API started last week and we tested our first iteration of it today using the ADC chain.  This is still very early on in development so we did run into a couple different problems that we are now working through but the overall progress is very promising.  

I will be providing more updates shortly when we are ready for the next iteration of the testnet.  

Locohammerhead

do you have working windows wallet yet? i can't find anywhere.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 01:50:36 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 02:03:03 PM by Jannn

do you have working windows wallet yet? i can't find anywhere.
Blockpool dev is currently working on in the prebuilt bpl windows wallet yet but if you have a ark wallet you can connect BPL network on it.
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:36:19 AM

Hello everyone,

Round three of testing is about to begin shortly.  There was a problem with the forging rewards which is now being corrected along with several other bug fixes we found during the investigation.  We fixed majority of the issues in the BPL-cli but one major bug persists that also resides within the ARK-cli.  If we find a fix for it we will make sure to let the ARK team know about it as well. 

The reward switch over will be at block 17280 instead of 40,000.  This is just to speed up testing so we don't waste time. 

Beyond what we are fixing now we don't believe there are any other problems with the testnet or the wallet.  If anybody does find a problem please report it on our github since we check that daily. 

The testnet bounties are currently being calculated.  There are several people I was unable to cross verify as having signed up on the list.  I will be attempting to contact those people in case they used a different SN during signup.  There are also many people who signed up for the testnet but do not have a forging delegate live.  Please note that in order to be eligible to receive the BPL Testnet bounty you actually have to participate in the testnet.  This means building, configuring and monitoring your delegate(s) along with participation with reporting bugs. 

Update on the BIT API

Development on the BIT API started last week and we tested our first iteration of it today using the ADC chain.  This is still very early on in development so we did run into a couple different problems that we are now working through but the overall progress is very promising. 

Locohammerhead

thanks for the update locohammerhead
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

thank you very much for also updating bitcointalk community about dev progress. looking forward to launch in September
aliyagiz207

Activity: 266
Merit: 242

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:45:04 PM

What was the latest situation in this project
I have a wallet for windows
When will coin enter the stock market
How can i buy this coin
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:51:57 PM

This will be launched this September? I hope to see the token rise like ARK, I believe this is running on ark network?

How can i buy this coin

Its not yet listed on any exchange so far. The team still is on the process of working testnet. I remember I have joined the blog bounty of Blockpool, Its good to be part of the campaign. 

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:10:04 PM

This will be launched this September? I hope to see the token rise like ARK, I believe this is running on ark network?

How can i buy this coin

Its not yet listed on any exchange so far. The team still is on the process of working testnet. I remember I have joined the blog bounty of Blockpool, Its good to be part of the campaign. 

Is Blockpool still in testing yet? The last time I visited this thread the tests would start and they would last for two weeks! What were the test results? Have the distributions been completed? I'll go deeper, I'll be part of this project.

I'm really not well aware of the progress but give it time, those devs have their own lives.

The distribution I think were already done during the Day an investor send btc through the TEC. If you have participated, those tokens are yet on the dashboard.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:00:39 AM

Is Blockpool still in testing yet?
Yes dude Blockpool is still in testing phase.
The last time I visited this thread the tests would start and they would last for two weeks! What were the test results?
You can join the slack channel and you can see the development of the Blockpool their.
They are more active in slack than this forum.
Have the distributions been completed?
Not yet , distibution of Blockpool token is after the main net launced (September 2017).
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:58:08 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 09:09:21 AM by StealthCoin1

any new? what is blockpool BIT?
there should be a full time dev or even a few, i mean $1.7million being raised here.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:02:40 PM

Go check up on slack,theres more activitiey than here. So the bounty distribution will be in september?
amintek15

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:59:19 AM

Go check up on slack,theres more activitiey than here. So the bounty distribution will be in september?

you should be able to see your bounty coins on your account already already calculated with your invested amount. so All the coins (bounty + invested) will be released together with the mainnet
amintek15

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

Hi, any news from Slack ? someone can post here please ?
Thanks
digitron

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

This is the last official statement from locohammerhead in Slack 2 days ago:

Current status.
Business:
The business side of thing is moving along quite nicely.  We have moved to our new offices in Silicon Roundabout and announced our partnership with Aurovine India and FederationX.  We have other partnerships currently in the works or about to be signed.  I can't publicly mentioned those yet.  We are having a meet up on the 18th since the team is spread across the world we will use this time for strategizing and knocking out as much as we possibly can.   The contracts to bring everybody on full time are nearly complete and will be signed on the 18th as well.  We had some setbacks with that because of compliance and tax issues because Raj and I live in the USA.   We believe all of that is now squared away.  The B2B contracts are in full effect and already have a few signed (See Aurovine India and FederationX).

Development

Work has begun on the BIT API and stage 1 is nearly complete and I'm getting ready to load test it tonight.  Currently it is a basic modular data agnostic API which is capable of transferring coins from any wallet as long as the RPC commands have been coded for it.  Work on the GUI starts tomorrow and after that it starts to actually become the BIT API as additional features are added including sidechain communication.

We are also working on the Aurovine India Mobile App and Distribution.  Currently they will be using AudioCoin but will be moving to the new version of ADC (BPL Sidechain) once we have sidechains running. 

We hit several problems with the BPL Mainchain that the developers are currently looking at.  We tested a new version of it over the weekend but kept coming across issues of forking or incorrect payouts.  This was not helped by the fact that our main dev had to take two weeks off out of the blue.  Our other developers have tried to pick up the slack but with all of the other projects going on they have found it difficult to get everything done in the timeframe we were requesting. 

Issues blocking progress

The main issue at the moment was getting the contracts around so we could all move to Blockpool full time.  Thanks to US regulations Dave, Ken, Kevin, our lawyers and accountants had to pull triple duty to figure out all of the legalities to keep Raj and I in the states so the company didnt have to take the burdensome cost of bringing us over to the UK on a full time work VISA. 

I am in daily contact with all of our developers for each project we have running and provide testing when i can find the time in between meetings for both jobs.  Currently the main item that is behind schedule is the main BPL Blockchain which is still my top focus.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
amintek15

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:25:48 AM

Thank you for your time posting news ! can't wait to see the wallet !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: