Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72456 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

What is the maximum number of tokens?

I think you should learn to read the whitepaper first, you can find almost all the answers there, https://blockpool.io/docs/BLOCK_WP_A.pdf,
the maximum number of tokens are 25m BLP.

25 million is really too few which is why this token can be very valuable after the team delivers their product.

Permission to post and forgive me for being annoying I thought they are distributing bounty, I pm both the campaign manager and developer but surprised that I didn't get a response, what is really the update in bounty distribution

if you noticed, most bounties are distributed weeks after the distribution of the tokens to the ico investors. it has been that way for years already. the team may distribute it all when bpl will be listed just as how they did with ARK. if you plan to hold, you wouldn't hurry things.
I think the distribution of the bounty has already started

I really like to get my bounty I am not into dumping, it is not yet in any exchange and I see the huge potential of this coin and would like to follow it and would like to start by getting my share of the bounty, dev has pm me and I will be included in the second round, so I will expect to get my share.

we're all waiting for exchanges though. whether you dump or not, others will and thats when the rest of us gets in. i'd be happy to see this live on the market already. most of the tokens rise up during its start on exchange, i hope to see this follow the steps of monetha.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:02:22 AM

can I save the BPL tokens on the ico website until Exchange listing? I dont want to install a wallet

I have the wallet installed and it's designed is unique and of course having your wallet in your desktop means you have full control of your coins because you own the private and wallet.dat, if you are going to support this coin long term try to install and use their wallet.

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:18:04 AM

The BPL tokens have startted to be distributed to the ICO participates, but still no much information about the exchanges as far as I know, right?
kolap

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:03:20 PM

The BPL tokens have startted to be distributed to the ICO participates, but still no much information about the exchanges as far as I know, right?

No exchange as of today

HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:03:54 PM

can I save the BPL tokens on the ico website until Exchange listing? I dont want to install a wallet
As of now if you install wallet means only you can generate your bpl address and team will send bpl to that address only. So you have to download one.
I want to wait until exchange listing...possible or not?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

As of now if you install wallet means only you can generate your bpl address and team will send bpl to that address only. So you have to download one.
I want to wait until exchange listing...possible or not?

for those who doesn't have much patience waiting for wallets to sync, i guess they can wait for exchange wallets. i think i saw a response few pages about not withdrawing BPL on the ico dashboard. there ain't no reason for it to be taken out when there is no exchange listing unless you just care to store your tokens forever and go on with your lives.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:51:18 AM

No exchange as of today

It seems the ICO tokens are being distributed to the participates, but there are not any exchanges now, so where can I buy the coins, any target exchanges?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:05:27 AM

No exchange as of today

Thank you for your information about the exchanges, so I have to wait to the BLP to be listed on some exchanges then I can buy some since I missed the ICO, hope not too long.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:34:12 AM

No exchange as of today

Thank you for your information about the exchanges, so I have to wait to the BLP to be listed on some exchanges then I can buy some since I missed the ICO, hope not too long.

Yeah, I think it is not easy to be listed on some exchanges since there are a lot of new alt coins show up recently, but I think BPL is a promising coins that can help us trading coins easily, I hope some big exchanges can check and list it.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████