Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72453 times)
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:04:08 PM

@locohammerhead nice updating us on the project, I noticed that the slack channel is not working for some time now and also I have not hear any update about the android wallet hope it is ongoing?

Why are you keep asking about Android wallet? Are you Android developer?
Android is not important, but then one step at a time.
I am not a developer but at this moment I don't have a laptop computer to run the wallet so I think android wallet is necessary too

Android is on our list but because phones get changed out so frequently and thus, its VERY easy to lose your passphrase.  We are working on a way to create some kind of redundancy so Android and BPL wallet users can easily recover their passphrase in the case of a catastrophic event.  We plan to use the BiT API for this.

which means we have to wait for a while right? What about a web wallet since the Android wallet isn't a priority now

Buy some Spectrecoin now
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:36:47 PM

there's a lot of scammers in your slack sending messages with address for ETH contribution and links to fake myetherwallet.

Yeah, unfortunately this is a problem with slack itself.  Majority of the crypto related slack channels have this sort of thing going on.  We are banning the bots as people report them.  They never seem to message me so I never know when something like this is going on until it's been reported.

I have been mulling over creating a Blockpool Discord as an alternative.

I keep hearing this is a good alternative and it is encrypted even!

https://keybase.io/blog/introducing-keybase-teams
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:16:52 PM

there's a lot of scammers in your slack sending messages with address for ETH contribution and links to fake myetherwallet.

Not only blockpool but also on other projects as well I'm also getting this spam messages from slack members but the dev of those coins are in no way connected to this scammers, they are in fact just using these slack community to perpetuate their illegal activities, just report the name so they can ban these people.

bit1232

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:40:49 AM

Is adc dead? It looks like this is being developed, but not adc.
irontrader

Activity: 578
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:23:39 AM

Hello!
Guys, I participated in the ICO. But the tokens are still in my account. (2 days ago I entered my purse address in the BPL Token Address field, and they are still in the my acccount)  Undecided
Who can transfered token to me on my blockpool wallet?

Hi there,

I see you've commented on the slack; the distribution is ongoing so please don't worry that you haven't received your ICO coins yet; loco is being very careful to make sure everything goes correctly. If you check slack then you can maybe ask him for an update directly when he comes online.

Am the only one? asking for bounty distribution? do we have the exact date or time frame if they say yeah wait for another month that would be ok with me, how can I continue to support a project which cannot fully explain the time for their roadmap .

All bounties have been distributed base on my current knowledge.  Your bounty balance was added to your BPL total before withdraw.  If you feel there is a mistake or a bounty did not get sent to you that should have please put in a support ticket at https://www.blockpool.io/Blockpool_Support/index.php

Thank you!

I have 0 Bpl trech units and
BPL Sweepstakes Units = 280 I don't know if this the bounty reward you are talking about I have an account here https://blockpool.io/icopage/profile-2/ am I the only who have not received my stake and how these things happen?
the spreadsheet shows I have small bounty but it seems they except me when it comes to distribution.

Hello Fortune,

I took a look and your tokens were sent out during last nights distro.  The Bounty units will remain there as a method for us to make a correction if needed so you can ignore that.

Regards,
Locohammerhead

I am in the same situation:

BPL TEC Units = 0.00

BPL Sweepstakes Units = 560
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:05:35 AM

awesome news ! great to see that there are some partnerships. Can't wait to see about who we are talking about !
thanks for update
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:16:22 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 10:00:36 PM by locohammerhead

Hello everybody!

Due to the increasing number of Slack scam bots I have made the channel invite only.  I would much prefer an open community but these bots are taking up a lot of time to keep under control so I am left without a choice.  I will be updating the OP to reflect this change.  You can request an invite here: https://blockpool.herokuapp.com/

I also created a Discord channel you can join by using this link: https://discord.gg/MTJtWr

locohammerhead

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:17:50 PM

Hello!
Guys, I participated in the ICO. But the tokens are still in my account. (2 days ago I entered my purse address in the BPL Token Address field, and they are still in the my acccount)  Undecided
Who can transfered token to me on my blockpool wallet?

Hi there,

I see you've commented on the slack; the distribution is ongoing so please don't worry that you haven't received your ICO coins yet; loco is being very careful to make sure everything goes correctly. If you check slack then you can maybe ask him for an update directly when he comes online.

Am the only one? asking for bounty distribution? do we have the exact date or time frame if they say yeah wait for another month that would be ok with me, how can I continue to support a project which cannot fully explain the time for their roadmap .

All bounties have been distributed base on my current knowledge.  Your bounty balance was added to your BPL total before withdraw.  If you feel there is a mistake or a bounty did not get sent to you that should have please put in a support ticket at https://www.blockpool.io/Blockpool_Support/index.php

Thank you!

I have 0 Bpl trech units and
BPL Sweepstakes Units = 280 I don't know if this the bounty reward you are talking about I have an account here https://blockpool.io/icopage/profile-2/ am I the only who have not received my stake and how these things happen?
the spreadsheet shows I have small bounty but it seems they except me when it comes to distribution.

Hello Fortune,

I took a look and your tokens were sent out during last nights distro.  The Bounty units will remain there as a method for us to make a correction if needed so you can ignore that.

Regards,
Locohammerhead

I am in the same situation:

BPL TEC Units = 0.00

BPL Sweepstakes Units = 560

Hello,

If you could please submit a ticket to https://www.blockpool.io/Blockpool_Support/index.php and I will take a look the first chance I get.

Regards,
locohammerhead

locohammerhead

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:20:51 PM

Is adc dead? It looks like this is being developed, but not adc.

ADC is being developed along-side Blockpool.  Either tomorrow or the next day we will be releasing our first version of the BiT API which is currently being integrated into www.aurovine.com.  We are also working on our Smart Contracting and Sidechains.  Audiocoin will become one of the first Blockpool Sidechains and will thus, benefit from all that the Blockpool Masterchain and sidechains have to offer.

TheCryptoGeneral

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:22:17 PM

why would u create a discord and a slack? isnt it a way better idea to create one place for the community to get to know eachother, hang out and get information from?
locohammerhead

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:22:25 PM

@locohammerhead nice updating us on the project, I noticed that the slack channel is not working for some time now and also I have not hear any update about the android wallet hope it is ongoing?

Why are you keep asking about Android wallet? Are you Android developer?
Android is not important, but then one step at a time.
I am not a developer but at this moment I don't have a laptop computer to run the wallet so I think android wallet is necessary too

Android is on our list but because phones get changed out so frequently and thus, its VERY easy to lose your passphrase.  We are working on a way to create some kind of redundancy so Android and BPL wallet users can easily recover their passphrase in the case of a catastrophic event.  We plan to use the BiT API for this.

which means we have to wait for a while right? What about a web wallet since the Android wallet isn't a priority now

We are working on a web wallet which will have BiT API integration.  That's on the top of our todo list, the Android app will most likely come in the form of a modified web wallet.

locohammerhead

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:24:36 PM

why would u create a discord and a slack? isnt it a way better idea to create one place for the community to get to know eachother, hang out and get information from?

Everybody has their preferences and we got multiple requests for a Discord chan.  Some people refuse to use slack and visa versa.  Our communities require very little moderation because of the awesome people we have in them.  So it's really no extra work, plus I actually prefer Discord over slack. 

TheCryptoGeneral

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:27:39 PM

Everybody has their preferences and we got multiple requests for a Discord chan.  Some people refuse to use slack and visa versa.  Our communities require very little moderation because of the awesome people we have in them.  So it's really no extra work, plus I actually prefer Discord over slack. 

well, you couldve kept it cool without talking about the awesome people in your community tho, makes the whole comment look a bit like a suckup to your and other potential buyers, but well, perhaps thats just me. but i get it, you either like one or the other, but there is a reason most projects just choose one, you dont want your 'awesome' community to be divided into two different communities tho, cuz thats what happens

but yeah, if you cant make a choice, this is an option too i guess
locohammerhead

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:59:54 PM

well, you couldve kept it cool without talking about the awesome people in your community tho, makes the whole comment look a bit like a suckup to your and other potential buyers, but well, perhaps thats just me. but i get it, you either like one or the other, but there is a reason most projects just choose one, you dont want your 'awesome' community to be divided into two different communities tho, cuz thats what happens

but yeah, if you cant make a choice, this is an option too i guess

Lmao is it a sin to be proud of the community not being filled with assholes?

Too funny Smiley

blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:00:04 PM

What about using telegram? I see several projects have been moving to telegram also because of spamming & scamming in their slack channels.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:11:30 AM

Hello it seems your support links is not working anymore I've sign up but when  I tried to verify my registration with the link they sent me this is what showing
https://www.blockpool.io/Blockpool_Support/upload/pwreset.php?token=qs3TOERUdvBxyjTfrTzGuYhyzQGQPLuFX3hdfv=MbCufD1PN

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:30:33 AM

Nice now I can see my BPL from investment in my BPL wallet, all going smoothly and in right track. Thanks
usingyilan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:55:11 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

Any exchange to buy or sell yet?

locohammerhead

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:05:19 PM

Hello it seems your support links is not working anymore I've sign up but when  I tried to verify my registration with the link they sent me this is what showing
https://www.blockpool.io/Blockpool_Support/upload/pwreset.php?token=qs3TOERUdvBxyjTfrTzGuYhyzQGQPLuFX3hdfv=MbCufD1PN

Hello,

Please remove /upload from the link and it will work.  Was this a new reset link or an old one?  The new link shouldn't have that in there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: