Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:31:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72453 times)
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

Any exchange to buy or sell yet?

We passed HRMC we are waiting on the Howey Test results before we contact Bittrex.  We are also in talks with WavesDEX to get us listed on there by using their WavesGO platform and integrating it with our BiT API.

locohammerhead

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:34:31 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 09:04:33 PM by locohammerhead

Announcement for Delegates!

We will be changing from port 4000 and 4001 to ports 9030 and 9031 to enable better exchange compatibility.  We are looking to do this at on Friday if dev testing goes smoothly.  

There are several ways you can update your config file.

You can copy paste the updated peers list and the ports into your config file and reboot your node or you can make a copy of your config file, pull the updated config file from our repo and add in your DB info and secret into the new config.

We want to ensure that all delegates are aware of the change so I am making these announcements in multiple channels.  I will make sure everybody is kept up to date with the latest information pre-change.

stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:13:37 PM

We passed HRMC we are waiting on the Howey Test results before we contact Bittrex.  We are also in talks with WavesDEX to get us listed on there by using their WavesGO platform and integrating it with our BiT API.

Why would you want Blockpool on WavesDEX? WavesDEX have no volume and Waves is just shit. I guessed it's Ok because you guys really desperately need an exchange.

blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:59:43 AM

We passed HRMC we are waiting on the Howey Test results before we contact Bittrex.  We are also in talks with WavesDEX to get us listed on there by using their WavesGO platform and integrating it with our BiT API.

Why would you want Blockpool on WavesDEX? WavesDEX have no volume and Waves is just shit. I guessed it's Ok because you guys really desperately need an exchange.

In WavesDEX you can also exchange tokens that are also listed/distributed with WAVES platform. Blockpool has it's own blockchain.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:04:56 AM

Is there a public delegate list so we can see on whom we can vote? Perhaps some proposals like with lisk and ark?
Thnx.

theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:09:12 AM

Is there a public delegate list so we can see on whom we can vote? Perhaps some proposals like with lisk and ark?
Thnx.

Hey there,

Is this what you are wanting?

http://13.56.163.57:4002/delegateMonitor

Cheers
locohammerhead

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

bplexp.blockpool.io:4002

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

I logon to my account and found out there is BPL Reserved Tokens = XXXX It does mean I'm going to get it right? when is these BPL going to be sent to our BPL wallets?

I already filled my details:

Bitcoin Talk User Name:   bittraffic
BPL Token Address:   BD7qgqzG2EVEZPrG5S1QZnGUFBEPNmkoie

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

locohammerhead

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:45:35 PM

I logon to my account and found out there is BPL Reserved Tokens = XXXX It does mean I'm going to get it right? when is these BPL going to be sent to our BPL wallets?

Hello Bittraffic,

Yes you will receive your tokens today when I run distribution. 

Regards,
Loco

HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

I have got my coins!
This is a great wallet in such a  short time! Great project!!!
How can I become a delegate?
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:13:19 AM

Hello Bittraffic,

Yes you will receive your tokens today when I run distribution. 

Regards,
Loco

Haven't got it still. Do you mean I can find the BPL on my wallet?
 I only see my BPL on the bounty dashboard. I was wondering what this DELAY mean.

Height  137327
Last checked 1:11 PM
Delay 1887ms

I thought maybe its delayed that I need to sync the wallet but its not syncing. Checked the blockexplorer but its not up.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

VEEGOLD

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:17:07 AM

@locohammerhead nice updating us on the project, I noticed that the slack channel is not working for some time now and also I have not hear any update about the android wallet hope it is ongoing?

Why are you keep asking about Android wallet? Are you Android developer?
Android is not important, but then one step at a time.
I am not a developer but at this moment I don't have a laptop computer to run the wallet so I think android wallet is necessary too

Android is on our list but because phones get changed out so frequently and thus, its VERY easy to lose your passphrase.  We are working on a way to create some kind of redundancy so Android and BPL wallet users can easily recover their passphrase in the case of a catastrophic event.  We plan to use the BiT API for this.

which means we have to wait for a while right? What about a web wallet since the Android wallet isn't a priority now

We are working on a web wallet which will have BiT API integration.  That's on the top of our todo list, the Android app will most likely come in the form of a modified web wallet.
alright but the slack Channel is not working yet since I reported it to you I have not been able to log in

Buy some Spectrecoin now
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:31:16 AM

Hello it seems your support links is not working anymore I've sign up but when  I tried to verify my registration with the link they sent me this is what showing
https://www.blockpool.io/Blockpool_Support/upload/pwreset.php?token=qs3TOERUdvBxyjTfrTzGuYhyzQGQPLuFX3hdfv=MbCufD1PN

Hello,

Please remove /upload from the link and it will work.  Was this a new reset link or an old one?  The new link shouldn't have that in there.

Where is my old ticket support is not working and I don't have reserve token in my dashboard until now is there a possibility that I can get my bounty it's been months I'm getting tired requesting what is due to me

Jiggy0001

Activity: 734

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

if someone wants to buy some bpl, let me know... i am willing to sell a small amount at a reasonable price.

DM me, if you are interested.
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:38:48 PM

Hello it seems your support links is not working anymore I've sign up but when  I tried to verify my registration with the link they sent me this is what showing
https://www.blockpool.io/Blockpool_Support/upload/pwreset.php?token=qs3TOERUdvBxyjTfrTzGuYhyzQGQPLuFX3hdfv=MbCufD1PN

Hello,

Please remove /upload from the link and it will work.  Was this a new reset link or an old one?  The new link shouldn't have that in there.

Where is my old ticket support is not working and I don't have reserve token in my dashboard until now is there a possibility that I can get my bounty it's been months I'm getting tired requesting what is due to me

You mean you don't have anything like "BPL Reserved Tokens = 0.00"?

I used to have as well so I did submit my BPL address and jsut yesterday locohammerhead said he'd send it. Today those tokens were gone but its not on my wallet either. I don't know where it goes.
How do I know it was sent, may I know the link to the explorer of BPL?

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:49:49 AM

Hello,

I used to have as well so I did submit my BPL address and jsut yesterday locohammerhead said he'd send it. Today those tokens were gone but its not on my wallet either. I don't know where it goes.

I don't know why are they doing this, they are withholding our stakes which we deserve it's been two months of waiting for their bounty, keeps telling us to wait I am not getting a positive response this is injustice and dishonesty on their part .

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

Hello,

I don't know why are they doing this, they are withholding our stakes which we deserve it's been two months of waiting for their bounty, keeps telling us to wait I am not getting a positive response this is injustice and dishonesty on their part .
I don't know how many are you in this case, personnaly I got my bounty... but they should repair it soon for you I hope
locohammerhead

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

Hello Everybody,

I looked into the issues people are experiencing and I found that my VM had lost internet connection.  Distribution did take place on the 22nd but because the VM I am using for it had lost connection to the internet and never gained it back, those transactions were canceled by the network.  I am rerunning distribution for those who didn't receive their tokens right now.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Loco

locohammerhead

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:30:56 PM

Hello,

Hi Fortunecrypto,

I think you may be running an old version of the wallet.  Please check and make sure it doesn't show testnet at the top left of the window.  I checked our systems and you received your tokens on the 18th.  http://bplexp.cryptooz.com/address/BRWDPBTfWwn4e64eS3SGy2bH7yHkDYKnj6

If you do see testnet at the top left of the Blockpool wallet you will need to follow the steps I have outlined several times here in the Bitcointalk ANN and in the Slack Channel.  I will also be posting it on the Blockpool Forums tomorrow.

bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 05:43:27 PM

Hello it seems your support links is not working anymore I've sign up but when  I tried to verify my registration with the link they sent me this is what showing

Hello,

Please remove /upload from the link and it will work.  Was this a new reset link or an old one?  The new link shouldn't have that in there.

Hi Fortunecrypto,

I think you may be running an old version of the wallet.  Please check and make sure it doesn't show testnet at the top left of the window.  I checked our systems and you received your tokens on the 18th.  http://bplexp.cryptooz.com/address/BRWDPBTfWwn4e64eS3SGy2bH7yHkDYKnj6

If you do see testnet at the top left of the Blockpool wallet you will need to follow the steps I have outlined several times here in the Bitcointalk ANN and in the Slack Channel.  I will also be posting it on the Blockpool Forums tomorrow.

I am also not receiving my bounties, I do think I'm using the old 32 bit version because I can see there is an alert tell me NEW VERSION AVAILABLE. I clicked it but sends me to https://github.com/Blockpool-io/bpl-desktop/releases, none of them are .exe version for windows so how can I have the newer version? I don't know why we couldn't just insert our bpl address and click send to our account.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: