Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72453 times)
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:52:12 PM

Hello it seems your support links is not working anymore I've sign up but when  I tried to verify my registration with the link they sent me this is what showing
https://www.blockpool.io/Blockpool_Support/upload/pwreset.php?token=qs3TOERUdvBxyjTfrTzGuYhyzQGQPLuFX3hdfv=MbCufD1PN

Hello,

Please remove /upload from the link and it will work.  Was this a new reset link or an old one?  The new link shouldn't have that in there.

Where is my old ticket support is not working and I don't have reserve token in my dashboard until now is there a possibility that I can get my bounty it's been months I'm getting tired requesting what is due to me

You mean you don't have anything like "BPL Reserved Tokens = 0.00"?

I used to have as well so I did submit my BPL address and jsut yesterday locohammerhead said he'd send it. Today those tokens were gone but its not on my wallet either. I don't know where it goes.
How do I know it was sent, may I know the link to the explorer of BPL?

I don't know why are they doing this, they are withholding our stakes which we deserve it's been two months of waiting for their bounty, keeps telling us to wait I am not getting a positive response this is injustice and dishonesty on their part .

Hi Fortunecrypto,

I think you may be running an old version of the wallet.  Please check and make sure it doesn't show testnet at the top left of the window.  I checked our systems and you received your tokens on the 18th.  http://bplexp.cryptooz.com/address/BRWDPBTfWwn4e64eS3SGy2bH7yHkDYKnj6

If you do see testnet at the top left of the Blockpool wallet you will need to follow the steps I have outlined several times here in the Bitcointalk ANN and in the Slack Channel.  I will also be posting it on the Blockpool Forums tomorrow.

I am also not receiving my bounties, I do think I'm using the old 32 bit version because I can see there is an alert tell me NEW VERSION AVAILABLE. I clicked it but sends me to https://github.com/Blockpool-io/bpl-desktop/releases, none of them are .exe version for windows so how can I have the newer version? I don't know why we couldn't just insert our bpl address and click send to our account.

Hi Bittraffic,

I just sent your tokens out.  The "New Version Available" message can be ignored for the moment, all you should care about is if you see testnet.  We will be adding in a update feature to make thing easier in the future and will use that to notify users when a new version is out.

You can download the newest version of the wallet here: https://blockpool.io/BPL_Wallet.html

Your tokens are showing up as sent in the chain http://bplexp.blockpool.io:4002/address/BD7qgqzG2EVEZPrG5S1QZnGUFBEPNmkoie

Regards,
loco

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:02:08 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 03:34:01 PM by bittraffic

I now can see it thanks locohammerhead. Is the http://bplexp.blockpool.io:4002/ the official explorer?
There ain't speculation thread about BPL yet. If BPL works like how ARK rise above the ranks just when released, I'm buying some of it. But I'm holding it if not.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:50:30 AM

I have participated in the ICO and I can see my tokens in the web front end.
I now have installed the wallet locally. How do I transfer the tokens from the web wallet to my local wallet now?
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:03:28 AM

I now have installed the wallet locally. How do I transfer the tokens from the web wallet to my local wallet now?

Edit your profile and insert your BPL address to the form below. And then update locohammerhead, I think the distribution is the same as how he did with our bounties. He will distribute it to your address.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:43:31 PM

Edit your profile and insert your BPL address to the form below. And then update locohammerhead, I think the distribution is the same as how he did with our bounties. He will distribute it to your address.
Thanks for the info. I have updated the profile with blockpool address and send a PM to locohammerhead. Is there any exchange yet for blockpool?
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

so , as i understand well , i have downloaded the wallet (1.2.2 ) and it says network mainnet and i can ignore that there is a new wallet available

so , now i can put my adress in my icoacount to recieve the coins?
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

so , as i understand well , i have downloaded the wallet (1.2.2 ) and it says network mainnet and i can ignore that there is a new wallet available

Thats what I did so far and is waiting to hear back from locohammerhead about the next steps to get the tokens in my local wallet.
locohammerhead

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:32:25 PM

hello voteformeg,

That is correct.  I will be running the next round of distribution either tomorrow or the next day.  The team is in LA trying to close some deals so I will get to it the first chance I get.

Regards,
locohammerhead

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:55:06 PM

hello voteformeg,

That is correct.  I will be running the next round of distribution either tomorrow or the next day.  The team is in LA trying to close some deals so I will get to it the first chance I get.

Regards,
locohammerhead

tanx for quick answer , i need some time to create a safe adress also for myself , i am not rush things
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

hello voteformeg,

Regards,
locohammerhead

tanx for quick answer , i need some time to create a safe adress also for myself , i am not rush things
I hope bpl will hit the exchange soon

Buy some Spectrecoin now
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:57:32 AM

hello voteformeg,

Regards,
locohammerhead

is the deal related to Blockpool? i hope this deal will includes the adding to US exchanges.

i was actually expecting this token to be under ARK platform for which we will be using Ark chain because of the comments from the ark holders. but it does use its own. how is BPL related to ARK?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 729

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

Hi guys!  Smiley
I make a another forum signature for all fans of BPL project

Code here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Efj05LIYyF_F-jLYkRJrH_fbLqhFmwh4tZPbALMpnho/edit?usp=sharing

BPL Delegate Summonerrk

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:18:22 AM

Hello I'd like to confirm that I finally received my token
http://bplexp.cryptooz.com/address/BRWDPBTfWwn4e64eS3SGy2bH7yHkDYKnj6

thanks to the dev team will continue to support this project and hopefully, in a year time we'll be in the top 10 in coinmarketcap

bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:37:32 AM

Still havent recieved my tokens. Anybody knows if the distribution is on hold or still happening?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

Still havent recieved my tokens. Anybody knows if the distribution is on hold or still happening?

I thought I have not received mine until the dev told me to download the new wallet version, he already sent my share and my old wallet is not showing it, but once I download the new wallet and run it, the coins showed up in my wallet so be sure you have the new version of the wallet.

bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:08:28 PM

I thought I have not received mine until the dev told me to download the new wallet version, he already sent my share and my old wallet is not showing it, but once I download the new wallet and run it, the coins showed up in my wallet so be sure you have the new version of the wallet.
I have blockpool client 1.2.2 Is that the right version? I couldnt find it on the blockexplorer either.
locohammerhead

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:22:45 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 11:32:55 PM by locohammerhead

To provide a quick update about port changes.
We have successfully tested the automated port change on both devnet and testnet.  When we push the update to github sometime in the next few days the delegates will have 1 week to upgrade their nodes and configure the config.main.json configuration file with your delegate information.  The port switch will be automatic, however it is always recommended to keep an eye on your delegate just in case.  I will provide the block number that the switch will be triggered on on Wednesday.

Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

I have blockpool client 1.2.2 Is that the right version?
As for now that is the lastest version of BPL wallet.
Just join their discord channel and contact the BPL team their regarding on your problem.

PS : Check your inbox i sent you the invite link to the BPL discord channel.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:19:15 PM

I participated in the ico few monts ago. How can i claim my coins now? Thanks in advance
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:17:44 PM

I participated in the ico few monts ago. How can i claim my coins now? Thanks in advance

Would be nice if they would post the instructions to the OP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: