Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:53:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72453 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

Is there already an online wallet for BPL? I'm gonna try to send my token to somewhere I can take back later as my OS has to be reinstalled. But since tBPL isn't yet on exchange, isn't much of an option but to send it to another wallet I've installed to my sisters laptop. Or is it possible to send my BPL token to a delegate?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Shankt

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

Is there already an online wallet for BPL? I'm gonna try to send my token to somewhere I can take back later as my OS has to be reinstalled. But since tBPL isn't yet on exchange, isn't much of an option but to send it to another wallet I've installed to my sisters laptop. Or is it possible to send my BPL token to a delegate?

There is no web wallet yet, but your coins are on the chain-- not your computer. As long as you save your passprhase you can restore the wallet very easily.
FinCrypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:41:32 PM

Damn. I quess i missed the ICO. This projects might be really good one.
Shankt

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

This is going to be pretty incredible. Blockpool is already selling sidechains and private chains to multi-million dollar companies-- they're very tight-lipped about these customers until the contracts are finalized, but I think this is going to blow up like few coins ever have.

There's some OTC trading happening in the #trading channel on discord (https://discord.gg/pb68hvZ) if you want to get in... you'll never get ICO prices, but you wont regret buying even at this level.
Shankt

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Also found a bug now.
If you try to register a delegate after setting the second password, during the delegate registration process, there is no field to input the second password and the delegate registration fails.

Devs are on it.

The wallet needs to be restarted to register your delegate with both passprhases. There is a message about this during the process, but it isn't as obvious as it should be.

The devs are modifying the code to make sure that is clear.

I hope this helps!
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:35:56 PM

One vote costs one BPL and one vote can be for one delegate right?
Yup , one vote cost you one BPL.
There are 201 delegates and for how many maximumly can we vote for??
You can only vote one delegate per account/BPL address.

Wow thats strange,voting for only one delegate per address. I thought that it is something like Lisk voting.

Yep,you missed the ico for three and a half months  Grin but the project really might be very successful so even if you buy some on these prices you might profit a lot in the future.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:26:02 PM

Where do I find proper instructions to install a node and run a delegate?
If there is only the github readme available, what are typical values for database name, username, password, running port etc. mentoned there
everything you are asking for is mentioned in readme. You have to set up a database therefore db name and user depends on your db config.
the only thing wich is not explained is how to set up the seed for the delegate node. but this is like in an ark node ("secret" in mainnet config")
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:38:35 PM

I am working on our version of an online wallet at the moment; hopefully this will also be available very soon. However as already pointed out just keep your secret somewhere safe and secure and you will always be able to claim your coins from any fresh install.

The web wallet will be there for people who are less technically able and want a simple tool to help them manage this process.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:22:22 AM

I am working on our version of an online wallet at the moment; hopefully this will also be available very soon. However as already pointed out just keep your secret somewhere safe and secure and you will always be able to claim your coins from any fresh install.

The web wallet will be there for people who are less technically able and want a simple tool to help them manage this process.

That's good majority of people wants an online version of any wallet, some holders are not very technical or do not own a computer to store their coins in their desktop, these are holders from third world country will look forward to that.

locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:55:06 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 04:15:33 PM by locohammerhead

ATTENTION DELEGATES

We have a mandatory update which will change the operating ports from 4001 and 4002 to 9030 and 9031.  We have already updated all genesis delegates with the new code and to prevent any missed blocks we urge you to update your code before block 260,000, which is when the port switch will automatically trigger!  We highly suggest you watch your delegate during this time.  We don't expect any problems however it's always best to be cautious.

We have created an update script to make this update easy for you.  Simply clone the script into your home folder, cd into the directory run chmod +x to make it executable and the execute ./Blockpool Node Update Script.sh

The process should take at most a few seconds.

You can also find the update guide here: https://github.com/blockpool-io/Blockpool-Node-Update-Script

You can also manually update it if you wish.

The updated code for the BPL Node can be found here: https://github.com/blockpool-io/BPL-node

On top of the port change this update also includes a fix for pool rewards.  It was found that pools with over 4-5 votes would receive odd reward values.  This has been fixed and verified already as working.  If you run a pool it's important you update ASAP.

If you have any questions or need quick support for the port change and node upgrade you can stop in at our discord channel here: https://discord.gg/v3ppcVc

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:44:13 PM

LOCALHAMMERHEAD , i still did not recieved my coins from ico , could you please take a look at that , already send you a pm , starting a litle worried and i would like to vote
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

LOCALHAMMERHEAD , i still did not recieved my coins from ico , could you please take a look at that , already send you a pm , starting a litle worried and i would like to vote

Hello!

I show that the coins were sent on 10/10/2017.  http://bplexp.blockpool.io:4002/address/BTZqYjEesXR5Vfg9MWfdjZP9qV8UYPEvk5

If you don't see them then you might see "testnet" at the top left or the trading symbol tB.

So far every time this has been the case.

I don't know what OS you are using so these are the Windows instructions to fix this.

Uninstall the app.  Make sure you saved your secret.

Remove the folder from your program files

In the windows search bar type %appdata% which will show the roaming directory

Delete the Blockpool wallet from there as well.

Go to https://blockpool.io/BPL_Wallet.html and download the updated wallet.

Reimport your secret and you should be good to go.

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:07:51 PM

Hello, I want to buy some BLP coins But it seems there is no exchanges as far as I know. Also, I want to know the ICO details, anyone can tell me?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████