Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72443 times)
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:28:09 AM

A couple of official announcements.

As Shankt posted earlier, and just to reinforce this, BPL is now being traded officially on cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BPL_BTC

This was a great excitement yesterday however what was really amazing was the volume we attracted on our first day of trading, blowing past 10BTC and therefore getting listed within 24 hours on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockpool/

What a day!

Thank you all so very much for being involved at this early stage.... This is just the beginning....

TheBeard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:22:34 AM

As Shankt posted earlier, and just to reinforce this, BPL is now being traded officially on cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BPL_BTC

This was a great excitement yesterday however what was really amazing was the volume we attracted on our first day of trading, blowing past 10BTC and therefore getting listed within 24 hours on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockpool/

What a day!

Thank you all so very much for being involved at this early stage.... This is just the beginning....

TheBeard

hohoo seem an early christmas present already. this is exactly a good time to release the token in the market now that all alts are coming to its ATH. just as how ark been doing, they really know when and how to do it.

online wallet by the way seem to load very slow. needs improvement.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:36:34 AM

How much was the initial price of blockpool?

Think it was 2950 sat. First revenue share distribution to wallet holders is in 4,5 months, I will stake my coins till then, how much can we hope for to get? I hear if you stake Lisk you can get 15,16 percent a year on interest.
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:27:02 AM

does dPOS also receive staking rewards here?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

Hey, thanks for the kind words Smiley specifically about this feedback do you mean https://my.blockpool.io?
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:32:18 AM

Hello everyone!

Yes finally the time has come to pickup your BPL!  You can build your node or download the latest Windows, Mac and Linux wallets by clicking below or going to blockpool.io under menu > download.

Once you have your address please put it in your blockpool.io account, once we have that we will send out your Blockpool tokens.

You can build your node by going to our github page here https://github.com/blockpool-io and clicking BPL-Node and following the directions in the readme file.  We also provided an install script to make things a little easier.

We have a lot in store for everybody, so buckle up!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I've been added my blockpool address in my blockpool.io account two days ago, but don't received my Blockpool tokens yet. by the way this address from cryptopia.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:40:28 PM

does dPOS also receive staking rewards here?
You need to vote for a delegate that gives rewards (like a pool) and then you can receive some rewards. But this rewards depends on how many coins do you have.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:50:57 AM

How can I remove it from the platform? I put my BPL address on it, could someone confirm the payment?
Its better to join on the Blockpool Discord channel : https://discord.gg/v3ppcVc and contact loco their about your problem , they more active on the discord than in this forum
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:52:12 AM

Parece um bom projeto  ... Sucesso para toda a equipe
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:50:26 AM

What a day!

TheBeard

hohoo seem an early christmas present already. this is exactly a good time to release the token in the market now that all alts are coming to its ATH. just as how ark been doing, they really know when and how to do it.

I'm glad it finally hit the market, but on its first days there were dumps which is understandable, it happens to new coin when get listed, I'm sure in a couple of weeks price will take off looking forward to get this token hit the $1 mark.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:00:02 AM

Relatively descent looking project, looking forward getting on-board this one.

Get in now while it's cheap there's a big dip right now and a big opportunity to buy this early, the possibility of getting a 100 times profit is strong on this token, it's much cheaper then it's ico price so it's a wise decision if you buy now.
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

Get in now while it's cheap there's a big dip right now and a big opportunity to buy this early, the possibility of getting a 100 times profit is strong on this token, it's much cheaper then it's ico price so it's a wise decision if you buy now.

It has a market cap of $5m currently (based on roughly 20ct/token). x100 would make it a $500m heavy-weight, twice what ARK commands. That's way over the top unless the devs have some groundbreaking new ideas. I can see it going x4, but that's it.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

It has a market cap of $5m currently (based on roughly 20ct/token). x100 would make it a $500m heavy-weight, twice what ARK commands. That's way over the top unless the devs have some groundbreaking new ideas. I can see it going x4, but that's it.

Ark started with few cents too, this could also go moon just right after a ground breaking development. The project is already promising for it has the real use  to provide solution to businesses. It not going to make you wait more than a year for you not to see its potential. 

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:09:31 PM

Ark started with few cents too, this could also go moon just right after a ground breaking development. The project is already promising for it has the real use  to provide solution to businesses. It not going to make you wait more than a year for you not to see its potential. 

You may be right, but this token should be added to as many exchange as possible so far they only had one exchange, this is the reason why volume is very low. let's get into Coss, Binance and Kucoinshares and of course to big exchange like Bittrex
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:08:11 PM

You may be right, but this token should be added to as many exchange as possible so far they only had one exchange, this is the reason why volume is very low. let's get into Coss, Binance and Kucoinshares and of course to big exchange like Bittrex

Bittrex was such an underdog the time ARK was listed there. Right now Cryptopia is still an underdog but will soon be huge, this is the next big exchange. I think this is going to be added easily on more exchanges when sooner there will be another team achievement.

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:06:30 AM

Project looks interesting, but terrible website.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:48:48 AM

I see good intention for this coin BLOCKPOOL.

I support this BLOCKPOOL.

Real world is Real B2B. Good luck

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

yes, this team need to work a little harder to get listing in more exchanges, even paid one like binance.com

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:01:08 PM

Ark started with few cents too, this could also go moon just right after a ground breaking development. The project is already promising for it has the real use  to provide solution to businesses. It not going to make you wait more than a year for you not to see its potential.  

yes, this team need to work a little harder to get listing in more exchanges, even paid one like binance.com

You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. Things are happening. Patience.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:11:56 PM

Ark started with few cents too, this could also go moon just right after a ground breaking development. The project is already promising for it has the real use  to provide solution to businesses. It not going to make you wait more than a year for you not to see its potential.  

You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. Things are happening. Patience.

it took them forever to list with a shit exchange and with no development for months already.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: