Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:18:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72453 times)
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:57:49 AM

Hello, I have checked the coinmarketcap.com and also mytoken.io and blockfolio, there is no information about this coin, I do not know why. But I hope the dev team can contact to the coinmarketcap.com and add your coins there so others can see some detail information there.

Hi there Gomei,

We have the following page on Coin Market Cap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockpool/ certainly the data is not 100% correct as they are missing the circulating supply however we are in active communication with them and are hoping this gets resolved soon. I'll ask @locohammerhead to give an update when he comes online later on.

Thank you very much for your question
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:15:16 AM

Thanks for the responses dev. Communication is key right now to raise the confidence of the investors, I really hope you keep at it.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:52:23 PM

Thanks for the responses dev. Communication is key right now to raise the confidence of the investors, I really hope you keep at it.

I think the communication during the ICO phase weren't even as active compare to these days but they managed to release to tokens and got it listed on cryptopia and coinmarketcap. Price was much higher at first like $0.030+ but then of course taking profit comes first for the investors. Hopefully it will rise.
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:18:08 PM

Hello Everyone!  I wanted to drop by and show everybody an update to the explorer and wallet that will be released very shortly.  I will provide wallet screenshots when they are ready.

stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:00 PM

Hello Everyone!  I wanted to drop by and show everybody an update to the explorer and wallet that will be released very shortly.  I will provide wallet screenshots when they are ready.

Whoa! Awesome stuffs! I was about to ask when you guys going to have a new wallet. I just bought some BPL on Cryptopia. We will hit 100k in no time! I wised  Kiss

cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:04:47 PM

100k sat is too soon. But if that is possible, I'm holding my BPL and my left hand to my balls. ARK did it in a year BPL will also do it, checking on its supply and how much each can profit, its very much likely.
Its cheaper for now but it could start jumping and before you know it, you can't buy a stash with $100. What is the risk in sending my bpl to myblockpool?

theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

100k sat is too soon. But if that is possible, I'm holding my BPL and my left hand to my balls. ARK did it in a year BPL will also do it, checking on its supply and how much each can profit, its very much likely.
Its cheaper for now but it could start jumping and before you know it, you can't buy a stash with $100. What is the risk in sending my bpl to myblockpool?

It certainly is a little soon for 100k sat, however the shape of the graph is very heartening. Each time someone loses faith (which is a huge mistake in my opinion) and dumps the price rebounds rather quickly; and it is trending upwards as well.

Regarding myBlockpool that is our own web wallet. We take security VERY seriously and sandbox your data in secure locations which are not accessible from the outside world at all.

At the moment there is no way for you to dump your private key and export the wallet however that will come once we are happy with the security flow around this feature. The reasoning behind this is we do not own your data (as for example an exchange which does not allow you access to private keys) and we want to provide secure methods of allowing power users to take ownership of their data and interact with BiT via multiple devices, or remove their data without it being an issue.

All of this is on our dev roadmap (and having said that I will update the Support page to explain this) and will be landing at some point this year or early Q1 2018.

Thank you very much for your question.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

whats going on with the price looking not good at all

Hi there,

This is a pattern we expected; people who didn't realise what BPL is are selling; they expected BPL to be another coin which is hyped and hyped so ICO investors can make a killing, and then doesn't do anything that was actually on the White Paper.

These people are getting impatient as we are an actual business with real business plans and our delivery timetable is slightly different to a hype and dump coin.

The pipeline of business coming to Blockpool is incredible and it is real business that will generate real sustainable value in the coin. It is a shame that some people didn't understand what they were buying as it was clearly described in the White Paper - we are a REAL company producing REAL solutions for REAL businesses and individuals.

Our Proof of Concept to the market, the Bjork album release, went without a hiccup and this has proven our ability to ship what we say, when we say it; our potential clients are impressed and our team are massively busy flying all over the world for high and medium level meetings. As a developer I am in talks with development teams at a much lower level on how to implement our technology and we should be announcing some more deals soon.

Unfortunately because we operate in the real business world we are tied by NDA from releasing details and some of our initial investors did not understand this reality. We are desperate to tell you everything and there will be no delay to us announcing things as soon as we can.

It is a shame that some people haven't been able to wait; this is a time to buy for sure.

Thank you for your question Smiley

This is the kind of post that I want to read coming from the dev, they inform of the development of the project or give a reasonable explanation even though traders should already know before hand that there will always be dumpers even if the project is good.

cabron

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:21:33 PM

Regarding the legal opinion you have previously admitted to not being an expert; forgive me for trusting our legal advisers. Specifically regarding this question I consider the matter closed.

Whether or not you believe me, your advisers, or the flying spaghetti monster doesn't make BPL any less a security, as has been laid out in black & white.  Best of luck pleading ignorance once the inevitable day comes when you & your U.S. investors have to answer to the long dick of SEC law.

To answer your other concerns...I don't owe you an answer.  I don't answer to you, so please stop insisting I do.  We invested our money into your idea.  If we have questions/concerns, your role is to answer them.  You have no place antagonizing me, regardless your personal feelings about me.  This is called professionalism.

This is crypto though. If you are cry a lot because you weren't satisfied then  crypto isn't for you. Everyone  is bashing here, you're lucky enough you weren't talking to  Canna of ARK. If it was Canna you would have to receive no response at all but maybe fuck your butt instead. You're luck enough  this one says Shh to you  Grin

theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:10:59 PM

Hi,

After a very long day we've just pushed another release of BiT and myBlockpool to live.

This includes a few security patches, some additional stuff for us as administrators to be able to support your queries a bit better, it also resolves the issue with DASH and LTC whereby you could not withdraw any funds.

We've fixed some typos, resolved the rxjs issue with a proper solution rather than just pegging to an old version of rxjs.

All in all there's not that much there for you to get excited about but for us it releases a load of backlog which is allowing us to focus on the next thing.

That next thing (and it has been developed in the background for the last few days so we are already getting close) is to support multiple siloed accounts per currency within your BiT web wallet. We'll also support a looser "bucket" collection whereby BiT will not allow you to go overdrawn within that "bucket" so you can control your balances much better. We have a lot of plans around how to build on this including providing power users (which is most of you guys) with customisable limits and security settings.

This also helps us a lot as we develop our commercial and B2B offerings.

Exciting times.

Thanks for all your support and have a great weekend.
Damage_Dealer

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:52:46 PM

Hi,

After a very long day we've just pushed another release of BiT and myBlockpool to live.

This includes a few security patches, some additional stuff for us as administrators to be able to support your queries a bit better, it also resolves the issue with DASH and LTC whereby you could not withdraw any funds.

We've fixed some typos, resolved the rxjs issue with a proper solution rather than just pegging to an old version of rxjs.

All in all there's not that much there for you to get excited about but for us it releases a load of backlog which is allowing us to focus on the next thing.

That next thing (and it has been developed in the background for the last few days so we are already getting close) is to support multiple siloed accounts per currency within your BiT web wallet. We'll also support a looser "bucket" collection whereby BiT will not allow you to go overdrawn within that "bucket" so you can control your balances much better. We have a lot of plans around how to build on this including providing power users (which is most of you guys) with customisable limits and security settings.

This also helps us a lot as we develop our commercial and B2B offerings.

Exciting times.

Thanks for all your support and have a great weekend.

Thanks very much for the update. I'm delighted to see that it is developing constantly.
locohammerhead

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:40:47 PM

Blockpool is proud to announce our addition to COSS.io!!!

https://exchange.coss.io/pair/bpl-btc
https://exchange.coss.io/pair/bpl-eth

Damage_Dealer

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:25:07 AM

Blockpool is proud to announce our addition to COSS.io!!!

https://exchange.coss.io/pair/bpl-btc
https://exchange.coss.io/pair/bpl-eth

Great news! Hoping we'll see BPL on Bittrex one day  Wink
cabron

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:26:45 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/blockpool-3151 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!

You're not qualified to write then because if you are, you should have been researching about what was going on from what, who, when and so on.  The ICO was over months and months before you even registered here.  There weren't much of a buzz to spread the word about this project which is why there ain't much funds collected but I think it was planned this way.

theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

Hi there,

It's time for your weekly update from the team...

First of all we have a newly signed deal which we will be able to Press Release fully on Friday. The technical details have been ironed out, the contracts have been sent out, and I've even started talking to their techies. We have a second deal which is nearly as imminent as well so before Christmas there'll be at least one if not two big announcements for you to enjoy over your Christmas Turkey Smiley

There was another release of BiT and myBlockpool this weekend; we've had some issues with DASH over the past few days, live is operating correctly but our test net is having issues. This will probably result in another deployment soon as we update all of our wallet software to the latest version. We're keen to isolate live from this issue which does seem to be coming down the tracks towards us.

Another update that is completed and waiting to be shipped is we now have a properly versioned API, which will enable us to cope with the quantity of integrations that are coming our way.

Our reskin and branding work for myBlockpool is coming on apace and while this isn't imminent, it's important that you know our medium term plans as well as those that are right about to ship.

There was a very exciting trip to LA to talk to many different businesses last week which has resulted in even more pipeline of business heading our way.

Internally both of our new devs are really settling in well and proving their worth (and taking the pressure off me) so that is doubly helpful.

The best thing for me this week, and this is a "soft" thing, is how well Blockpool Team is working together. We've had some challenges this week and all our team, @locohammerhead, @cyrus19901 and @tomkerswill, all pulled together to make sure that we shipped and shipped the best possible product we could. So thanks to them!
Of course you know the COSS news.

Regarding CMC, we are still communicating with them to get our listing updated correctly; it's an ongoing process which @locohammerhead is managing. We're as keen as you guys to get this resolved, if not more keen, and I'm sure loco will update you in the mean time.

Thanks as always for your support.
Relax941

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:04:07 AM

I see, so when CMC get our listing updated correctly, we should be in the 400's ranking at the moment -not 1100+ as it is today. More visible to investors.
Thanks for the update.
locohammerhead

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:12:48 PM

I see, so when CMC get our listing updated correctly, we should be in the 400's ranking at the moment -not 1100+ as it is today. More visible to investors.
Thanks for the update.

That is correct.  I sent in the last piece of information that they requested yesterday.  So everything should be good to go now.

00johnston00

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:29:48 PM

A Friendly Reminder to American Investors

BPL is a security and, therefore, illegal under US Securities & Exchange Law

Please reference the public statement issued yesterday by the SEC:
https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-clayton-2017-12-11

sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:08:07 AM

Good to see the price moving in the right direction.  The troll wont give up but the one that was active on the Ethereum thread in the early days probably still thinks he was right Smiley  It's hard for normal people to understand their behavior but I suppose this thread wouldn't be so active without him, so he's doing a good job.
Relax941

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:37:01 AM

Good to see the price moving in the right direction.  The troll wont give up but the one that was active on the Ethereum thread in the early days probably still thinks he was right Smiley  It's hard for normal people to understand their behavior but I suppose this thread wouldn't be so active without him, so he's doing a good job.

It's true about this troll. All 20 posts are directed toward discrediting BlockPool. Why? What is this person up to -no good.  Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: