Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72443 times)
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:08:46 PM

anybody knows BPL price during ICO (in usd as well as btc) ?

.075 USD... I'm sorry I do not know what that was in BTC at the time

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
00johnston00

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:09:39 PM

Hi there Fudster,

As I have posted several times the price of BPL right now is not our focus...

Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/kvcDs1t.png
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:55:12 AM

Hello everyone.

I have just pushed a new release for BiT (there were no changes to myBlockpool this week).

As ever you can read about the changes on our /support page here:  https://my.blockpool.io/support

Briefly this release is a technical one to roll out support for multiple versions. Behind the scenes we are working very hard to bring out V1.0 of BiT, the first public stable release, and a reskin of myBlockpool will be rolled out at the same time.

Thanks, as ever, for your support.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:23:04 AM

2 more BTC and we will be at 5k.
5k to 10k should be fair price for BPL right now. Buy everything under 5k, if I have more BTC available. Cheers!

dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:28:05 AM

The Blockpool team are doing a great job! Congratulations!
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:48:31 AM

The Blockpool team are doing a great job! Congratulations!

Thank you very much Smiley it is VERY exciting times here at Blockpool Towers and there is so much more to come!
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:52:15 AM

Good morning / afternoon /evening / night,

Here is your weekly update from The Team.

It's been a pretty busy week over here with LOTS of business updates; we currently have three projects in the "in flight" status on our opportunity tracking software which means they are nearing the end of negotiations and should our proposals be accepted we can move to legal and then to ANNOUNCE and I know that is the most exciting part for all of you.

Talking of deals we are now actively working with WOOOBA on WBX (White paper here ---> http://jump.woooba.com/wooobux/) which is the coin, and also integrating BiT and myBlockpool into their application. They themselves are suffering from the same NDA issues as we are but many announcements are expected before Christmas from them, which will impact well on Blockpool.

As I type this I have been informed that the WBX testnet is up and running and forging correctly; the work on the WBX testnet was also our testbed for our auto-updating node code, to allow us to deploy urgent changes to our delegate network without the (very minor because we worked hard to make it so, but still present) pain of the update to change Port Number for BPL. This is undergoing rigorous testing and will be held back from BPL code until we are 100% sure it is working fully however it should begin testing  on WBX in the next week.

BPL and exchanges - BPL has been listed on Cryptopia for a while now, and COSS.io for a couple of weeks, but we are still pursuing alternatives and would like to expand that offering as soon as possible. Any progress on this will be updated of course, I just want you to know that it is still an active project.

I mentioned in an adhoc update (about the weekend's deployment of BiT and myBlockpool) that we have been working towards a reskin on myBlockpool and a redesign of the BiT infrastructure. This has been going very well indeed, the new screens look great and I'll ask the designer to share some screen shots so you can see them. The new functionality will allow us to support multiple sidechains within the same UI, allow users to have multiple "siloed" wallets for a single currency and also bring about the possibility of budget control tools for a wallet. we're looking into some pretty cool ideas down the road and they become possible after this refactor.

Our Proof of Concept on IPFS is going well and getting close to completion which is good as we have several firm requests from clients that will make use of this plugin.

I think that's all for now - I hope everyone is looking forward to Christmas and ready to have a wonderful holiday season.

Thanks, as ever, for your continued support.
lovejoel

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:53:39 AM

trading started?
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:50:47 AM

trading started?

Hi.

BPL is listed on cryptopia and COSS.io at the moment.

Thanks for your question.
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:46:12 AM

Hi from the Development team.

It's been quiet on here in terms of announcements as we have all been so busy with working on the next things to come.

Our first descendant chain, WBX, is approaching the end of testing the testnet which is ahead of target. Raj is working away to get all the associated tools, like the desktop wallet and explorer, up and working. We're taking the opportunity to improve the node code and desktop wallet code during this process which will filter to our BPL world as soon as possible.

There will be a "required" update for the node as we will be pushing our self-installing node into the wild some time Q1 next year. Please keep an eye on our our channels for updates on this.

For myself I'm working super hard at finishing V1 of BiT, our first stable BiT release which will support all sidechain and smart contract work that is ongoing. Associated with this is a reskin of myBlockpool which I'm sure you'll all love.

Business wise it is very exciting. We are being actively contacted by multiple industry leading companies from many different sectors all hugely interested in working with us and either making use of BiT and a sidechain, or using ADC within their existing processes. This is such an exciting time for us and as these opportunities move through our pipeline we will announce details as soon as it is possible.

One example we are very happy to go public about is the Salute Music Competition (https://www.salutemusic.uk/2017/07/27/competition/). They are making use of our automated Claim Distribution System to provide ADC to the winners of their 2017 competition. We will be disbursing this reward in early 2018 and hope to be able to announce some more specific news that will tie in very nicely with this around the same time.

So all that remains is for me to say "Happy Christmas" and "Merry Holidays" to you all.

Thank you, as always, for your continued support.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

Hey I have bought some BPL lately and am curious to see how the community is doing and are they trusting the my.blockpool wallet? Has any of you deposit some of your coins in this online wallet which the dev themselves are developing?  I want to vote delegates and that page allows us to and it said after logging inside it.
BPL is a Delegated Proof of Stake crypto currency. This makes it a far greener option than traditional Proof of Work crypto currencies.

anmer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

https://preview.ibb.co/fDHzZm/Screenshot_from_2017_12_25_16_08_22.png

how can i withdraw my BPL?
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:02:20 PM

Hi guys, I just entered BPL, I think it has a lot of potential, and being familiar with Ark, I saw coming into Bpl as a logical extension. Wallet works smoothly however I have a noob question. I tried to vote the way I do in Ark (looking at the table of delegates, adding a delegate, voting), but could not add a delegate (tried a few), each time I enter a name I get a "You can add only one delegate or delegate already voted" (all in red very frightening.
So I can not vote for a delegate since I can not add any, and I just do not understand what on earth the problem is.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:57:01 PM

Hi guys, I just entered BPL, I think it has a lot of potential, and being familiar with Ark, I saw coming into Bpl as a logical extension. Wallet works smoothly however I have a noob question. I tried to vote the way I do in Ark (looking at the table of delegates, adding a delegate, voting), but could not add a delegate (tried a few), each time I enter a name I get a "You can add only one delegate or delegate already voted" (all in red very frightening.
So I can not vote for a delegate since I can not add any, and I just do not understand what on earth the problem is.

I think they aren't ready for it yet. I have visited my.blockpool.io several times as I want to deposit my coin there. The page tell us that we can vote delegate soon with that page but its not yet ready as of now. They may explain after they see this messages here.
Rosam

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

Thank's I did notice that the delegate's page took a long time loading and that very few votes were recorded, so we might still be in the early stages with a few problems still to solve.

Rosam

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:18:16 PM

And I may add, that I find DPOS a far more eco-acceptable solution than Pos or Pow so I am all in favor of supporting DPOS coins, specially if they run as smoothly as Ark, which will probably be the case with BPL. However we probably will need a few thousands for Dpos to yield any result.

troybeags

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 09:52:59 PM

how can i withdraw my BPL?

You will need a wallet address from either https://blockpool.io/BPL_Wallet.html or from https://my.blockpool.io/
Enter your wallet address in to your TEC login profile, BPL Token Address. Once this has been complete, join the discord chat here https://discord.gg/pb68hvZ and message locohammerhead to let him know you have completed the BPL address, then he will distribute your tokens  Smiley

Enjoy
Troy http://bplpool.cryptooz.com/

troybeags

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 10:06:17 PM

I think they aren't ready for it yet. I have visited my.blockpool.io several times as I want to deposit my coin there. The page tell us that we can vote delegate soon with that page but its not yet ready as of now. They may explain after they see this messages here.

Hey there,
You must be running Windows wallet version 1.2.5 which has an issue with voting. You will need to download version 1.2.3 to successfully vote (this is a known issues with 1.2.5 which the devs are working on) https://blockpool.io/BPL_Wallet.html I believe the download here is still 1.2.3 which will allow you to vote.

AS for the red nodes on the explorer, the are nodes that haven't yet updated the ports for exchange compliance (the node port was changed from 4001 to 9030 to comply with exchanges)

Cheers
Troy http://bplpool.cryptooz.com/

Rosam

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:45:23 AM

Thanks a lot, I was indeed running 1.2.5, but the Mac version, not the windows one, it might have the same bug then, I'll  install 1.2.3 (but next week, going for a few days), and let you know if the problem persists.

theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:06:56 PM

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in replying - I took a couple of days off for Christmas.

So yes, we have a bug in version 1.2.5 which is being actively looked at now. I'll update on here as soon as we have fixed it. We're working on getting voting working through myBlockpool as well as has already been pointed out. Once again I'll update when that is live.

Version 1.2.3 does work for voting (indeed, I have voted my stash so I know it works) so please do get that downloaded and keep checking here for updates on the patch release.

Thank you very much for your interest, and your question.

Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: