Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72443 times)
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

Hello everyone, and a happy new year from everyone at the team.

We've had our first full team meeting of the year and so, as agreed, I'm here to bring you news and updates fresh from the press.

First of all regarding ADC. As you will have noticed a lot has been going on there. We are seeing huge increases in volume driven by a project to increase exposure within India. Associated with this we have a team now working to get Aurovine back up and running and supporting Listen/Rate/Share again. This is just the beginning and I'm sure you'll be happy with the changes that are coming.

Associated with that we are mere days away from being able to announce a partnership between ADC and one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world. This is just the beginning; we have many such discussions ongoing.

Moving on to BiT and myBlockpool we have been testing V1 of this within a select group in the community and are just finishing the Release Candidate. Very soon our reskin will be live, our new functionality will be there, and we will be able to kick on to the next projects.

WBX is still well ahead of schedule, as the first of the BPL Descendant coins. We are also working very hard to get an automatically updating Delegate Node Software released; this is necessary for the Sidechain project which is also progressing well.

We are close to signing contracts with a very large household name organisation to provide blockchain services, and a sidechain coin, which will be a huge announcement when the NDA allows us to tell you all.

Internally our reorganisation of our hosting is progressing well, with no disruption at all to the chain, and this work also will support our Sidechain project as we improve our automation.

It has been a super exciting start to the year however there is so much more to come.

Thanks for the support, as always.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Thanks for the update.  As usual, I'm kicking myself for not buying more at a lower price.  Still seems amazing value, compared to lots of coins that don't seem to have anywhere near the potential.  I'm pleased that John McAfee is sticking to coins with huge supply.  Don't need to pump and dump with this one, just tuck it away.
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

And thank's for the answers and the updates. It is very much appreciated that the team takes the time to inform the community and always ready to give precise answers.

sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

New price high today and big volume.  Nice to see some green on my Blockfolio, when almost everything is red today.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

$0,656986 USD (32.41%) 0.00004410 BTC (31.28%), good dynamics of Blockpool now. Taken into account that total capitalisation is very low, I think we should see 10x price increase at least

Thank you for your data, but I just want to know if there is a big exchange since the exchanges that list BLP is too small, a big exchange will be great help.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

Hi there gomei,

We are always on the lookout for exchanges however most are charging extortionate rates for listing.

We are continually reviewing this situation, however.

Thanks for your question
TheStrudeler

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:12:15 AM

Blockpool team,

on your website's roadmap section, it jumps from Sep 2017 to July 2018. So... what do you plan to do in between?  Tongue Any detailed quarterly plan?

Thank you!
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:56:49 AM

Hi there everyone, we have had a wonderful community member help us to translate our Whitepaper into Chinese.

You can find the link below

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nWwBdQLMKXLgBTKtWZBn8dRVBQAgc2TDMrKz_DKXK7A/edit?usp=sharing
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

Blockpool team,

on your website's roadmap section, it jumps from Sep 2017 to July 2018. So... what do you plan to do in between?  Tongue Any detailed quarterly plan?

Thank you!

Hi Strudeler

We are working very hard to deliver the targets we set for July, which are very ambitious.

Ongoing right now, alongside those plans, we are delivering a coin for WOOOBA (called WBX) which is aimed at Grass Roots Sports, basketball initially. We're also in talks with very many other businesses that are not so far along to provide services either similar or totally different.

Immediately on the radar, dev wise (in order of delivery, closest first)

- V1 of BiT / reskin of myBlockpool; in final testing - will be delivered during the next release
 - New version of Delegate Node Software is in development
 - Sidechains / Smart contracts dev is on target and I'll do an announcement about that as we get closer.

Thanks for your question Smiley
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

Blockpool team,

Thank you!

Hi Strudeler

We are working very hard to deliver the targets we set for July, which are very ambitious.

Ongoing right now, alongside those plans, we are delivering a coin for WOOOBA (called WBX) which is aimed at Grass Roots Sports, basketball initially. We're also in talks with very many other businesses that are not so far along to provide services either similar or totally different.

- V1 of BiT / reskin of myBlockpool; in final testing - will be delivered during the next release
 - Sidechains / Smart contracts dev is on target and I'll do an announcement about that as we get closer.

this coin is truly one of the sleeping Giants, total undervalued!
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

Blockpool team,

Thank you!

Hi Strudeler

this coin is truly one of the sleeping Giants, total undervalued!

I believe so which is why I did joined the blog bounty of this project and have kept my blockpool ever since. It did sunk down to $0.19 as far as I remember but hold on and bought more of it knowing the people behind ARK supported these guys. There are just news that couldn't come out for the public due to NDA but that's nothing when you see price moves uptrend.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

It's that time of the week again; the Weekly Team Update.

First of all I'd like to thank the community for the amazing experience of the past week. This community is what makes Blockpool so special and the amazing group around us, and our two coins ADC and BPL, has stunned me this week. We have a reskinned ADC ANN landing page, and a lovely looking reddit, and this is 100% due to the community. So thank you.

That out of the way I can announce that V1 of BiT (and the reskin of myBlockpool) has entered final testing. From an API point of view this will support our future plans as we have more integrations on the near horizon. From a user point of view the web wallet now has the ability to send to multiple recipients while only being charged one transaction fee. At the moment each transaction is atomic so the fees are quite high (and we are aware of this). The release of V1 will allow us to offer a solution to this in the near future.

Our merchant services are being expanded, as we look to make crypto payments accessible to any type of business, small or large, without a huge investment required from them. Expect a LOT more announcements along this line in the coming weeks and months but as a taster we're beginning to develop a WordPress Payment Plugin and continuing work on our Magento Payment Plugin (as seen at the end of the purchase process on Bjork's website). As is my refrain, this is just the beginning.

Moving on to sidechains WBX is progressing at speed. The testnet has been running smoothly without any trouble for three weeks now and the next stage, integrating with their systems, is beginning. They are running most of the PR for this (as it is their coin) however I will keep distributing everything that I see. Some of the tie-ups that they are talking about will make your hair curl.

Staying with BPL Main Chain we are working to improve our Delegate Node Software. This initially will involve automated updates to keep our network running very smoothly and prevent rogue node's causing issues. This is the first step towards our full Sidechain Support and a roadmap will be developed and distributed shortly to explain these plans.

ADC has had a superb week, with progress being made to reintegrate Aurovine and a huge uptick in interest all around the world. We've had a little bit of frustration as we cannot yet announce fully one of our impending deals however I can announce that we are in talks with Rock Hard Music Group Ltd to begin to accept ADC for their recording and rehearsal facilities. This is very exciting as it adds utility to the coin and that is what we are most interested in; this is the first of many associations that we will be announcing. ADC is THE coin for the entertainment industry.

India continues to be a hotbed of interest for ADC and in conjunction with Aurovine we are in talks with producers close to Bollywood to get their music released via Aurovine and, by association, rewarded with ADC. This is very early days of talks but once more shows the scope of the expansion of ADC into huge markets.

Blockpool is expanding their development team as well; we're currently finalising the recruitment of a developer to assist on our core software. I hope to be able to introduce you all to this person sometime this week. We are also shortlisting to add a dedicated tester to our team.

All in all it is an exciting, and very busy, time at Blockpool Towers.

Thank you as always for your support.
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

Hey there everyone

we are in the voting for listing on NEXT.exchange.

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3781/blockpool-bpl

You can vote for us by going to the link above.

Please do this, and get your friends and family to do it as well.

Thanks
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

This is a bad week for the cryptocurrency industry, I hope next week it will be different for all of us, I still kept my coins but always peek to see updates and I like what I'm seeing I would like to commend the team for doing great and will continue to support this coin.

theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

Due to a scheduled upgrade process myBlockpool and BiT is moving into a maintenance mode. You will not be able to log in to any accounts while this process is ongoing.

This only impacts myBlockpool and BiT and not the BPL or ADC chains.

Thank you for your understanding
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:18:26 PM

Due to a scheduled upgrade process myBlockpool and BiT is moving into a maintenance mode. You will not be able to log in to any accounts while this process is ongoing.

This only impacts myBlockpool and BiT and not the BPL or ADC chains.

Thank you for your understanding

For sure you are professional team, as you make an Announcement before any movement that the team going to do.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

Good morning everyone,

After a fun evening of migrations and testing we are happy to announce that V1 of BiT is now live.

In addition a new-skin of myBlockpool is now available that offers, among other new features, the ability to bulk send ADC, BTC, LTC and DASH from a single address to multiple addresses for only a single TX fee.

Thank you, as ever, for your support
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

Good morning everyone,

After a fun evening of migrations and testing we are happy to announce that V1 of BiT is now live.

In addition a new-skin of myBlockpool is now available that offers, among other new features, the ability to bulk send ADC, BTC, LTC and DASH from a single address to multiple addresses for only a single TX fee.

Thank you, as ever, for your support

I am now watching this thread and dev is very active here developing their project, but price is not yet increasing it's still cheap investors should take a close look at this project, this will go huge in the future maybe this year, it's time to buy more blockpool for future profit.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:03:00 AM

Hey there everyone

we are in the voting for listing on NEXT.exchange.

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3781/blockpool-bpl

You can vote for us by going to the link above.

Please do this, and get your friends and family to do it as well.

Thanks

Voted and asked a couple of my acquaintances to do the same. Hey devs, any thoughts on getting listed on Kucoin or Cryptobridge? Those new emerging exchanges could really be very popular in the future and bring lots of attention to your product.
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

Thank you for your kind words. I will be releasing the release notes for our deployment from the day before yesterday at some point today.

Kucoin we have contacted a couple of times; we will stay on their case.

We have sent them the chinese translation of our whitepaper; we wait for a response.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: