Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72435 times)
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

Good morning everyone,

After a fun evening of migrations and testing we are happy to announce that V1 of BiT is now live.

In addition a new-skin of myBlockpool is now available that offers, among other new features, the ability to bulk send ADC, BTC, LTC and DASH from a single address to multiple addresses for only a single TX fee.

Thank you, as ever, for your support

I am now watching this thread and dev is very active here developing their project, but price is not yet increasing it's still cheap investors should take a close look at this project, this will go huge in the future maybe this year, it's time to buy more blockpool for future profit.
yeah , a lot off people underestimate this one , dev's off Blockpool are hard working for a long time now , i think a lot off coins/tokens are worth investing in it at the moment but i'll see this absolute as a sleeping giant , so , time to get some more at these prices

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plataoplomo94

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

Good morning

After a fun evening of migrations and testing we are happy to announce that V1 of BiT is now live.

In addition a new-skin of myBlockpool is now available that offers, among other new features, the ability to bulk send ADC, BTC, LTC and DASH from a single address to multiple addresses for only a single TX fee.

Thank you, as ever, for your support

I am now watching this thread and dev is very active here developing their project, but price is not yet increasing it's still cheap investors should take a close look at this project, this will go huge in the future maybe this year, it's time to buy more blockpool for future profit.
yeah , a lot off people underestimate this one , dev's off Blockpool are hard working for a long time now , i think a lot off coins/tokens are worth investing in it at the moment but i'll see this absolute as a sleeping giant , so , time to get some more at these prices

Yes, I can only agree with you, Blockpool is a sleeping giant and I never saw so active and helpful DEV‘s, they doin a great job and it is a perfect time to fill the pockets with more BPL  Tongue

masterslk1

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

Hello everyone,

I participated in the crowdsale last year and have allocated BPL in my dashboard.

I run a Windows 32 bit OS, for which there does not seem to be a wallet / client.

(The 32 bit version for windows that is downloadable via github) or this forum results in a MAC OS file, which is useless for me)

What I ultimately want is to have my BPL in a personal wallet,m considering only that way I will be part of the project in the future, enabling sister chains etc.

Does anyone know how to do this?   Huh

And next question, when I have a client for receiving BPL tokens, when I add a BPL address in the ICO dashboard, does that automatically result in a withdrawal / send to my BPL personal wallet?

- -

The reason I am asking this via this forum is because blockpool support and ticket submission is not working. When I make a new ticket, after elaborating my entire story, I end up not receiving a ticket number, which means my support request is lost altogether.  Angry

Also signging up on the support  page does not work, because the confirmation link results in a error page..

I hope one of you fellow BPL HODL-ers can help me..

BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Hello everyone,

I participated in the crowdsale last year and have allocated BPL in my dashboard.

I run a Windows 32 bit OS, for which there does not seem to be a wallet / client.

(The 32 bit version for windows that is downloadable via github) or this forum results in a MAC OS file, which is useless for me)

What I ultimately want is to have my BPL in a personal wallet,m considering only that way I will be part of the project in the future, enabling sister chains etc.

Does anyone know how to do this?   Huh

And next question, when I have a client for receiving BPL tokens, when I add a BPL address in the ICO dashboard, does that automatically result in a withdrawal / send to my BPL personal wallet?

- -

The reason I am asking this via this forum is because blockpool support and ticket submission is not working. When I make a new ticket, after elaborating my entire story, I end up not receiving a ticket number, which means my support request is lost altogether.  Angry

Also signging up on the support  page does not work, because the confirmation link results in a error page..

You are rising interesting question. Looking for the answer as well. At the moment my BlockPool coins holded in cryptopia wallet, but I want to transfer it to my own wallet due that I have bad experience with holding on exchanges.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

@masterslk1

You have been gone for awhile I guess, if you invested money then you must be expecting profit but what took you so long to withdraw your coins?

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to do this?   Huh

- -

The reason I am asking this via this forum is because blockpool support and ticket submission is not working. When I make a new ticket, after elaborating my entire story, I end up not receiving a ticket number, which means my support request is lost altogether.  Angry

Also signging up on the support  page does not work, because the confirmation link results in a error page..

You are rising interesting question. Looking for the answer as well. At the moment my BlockPool coins holded in cryptopia wallet, but I want to transfer it to my own wallet due that I have bad experience with holding on exchanges.

What is holding you from sending your BPL to your own wallet, does cryptopia hold the coin and not allowing you to withdraw them?
Also their online wallet is active which is https://my.blockpool.io/ you may try it if you just want to hold your token.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
tomkerswill

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

Hi masterslk1!

Re: the 32-bit version; the link on the Github should do it:

https://github.com/blockpool-io/BPL-desktop/releases

When I tried downloading, I got the following file:

https[Suspicious link removed]

The Blockpool download page is also here, but links to the same files (actually currently to the 2.2.5 version, but I think will be updated shortly):

https://blockpool.io/BPL_Wallet.html

... Re: adding the address to the ICO dashboard; yes --- It's actually a manual process, but Loco distributes these frequently (I think weekly) so it should be a fairly quick process to get these paid to your new address.

Tom

tomkerswill

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

Sorry --- Looks like my direct link to the file was removed (fair enough!); but basically, the file labelled BPLClient.Setup.2.2.6-32bit.exe should do it...

Tom
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

Another week, another update.

It's been a crazy week for us here at Blockpool Towers. First of all we shipped V1 of BiT, the first stable release of our core API. This brought a lot of technical advancements with how we deal with people's coins, keeping them safer and more isolated. It also allowed us to provide functionality like you as an individual being able to send to multiple addresses in a single transaction. This is just the beginning of the cool stuff that is now possible with BiT V1.

We also reskinned myBlockpool to make it cleaner and easier to navigate (we hope) and support the expansions that are coming over the next weeks and months. The UI now allows you to have multiple segregated wallets, that we are calling "Silos", for a single coin. You can split your coins up and unlike the traditional "accounts" functionality in a normal wallet these will never allow you to overspend.

In the background our development work on sidechains is continuing on track. There are various tools we use that are hard-coded to only work with a masterchain and these have almost all now been refactored to become generic and allow for seamless use across across the masterchain and all sidechains. We are now getting stuck into providing the tools that will be required to request, deploy, manage and use sidechains.

We are still working to reintegrate Aurovine into a working wallet - there are several stages to this work. First of all we will be getting the existing site up and running again and making sure that your rewards are credited to your account. After this will be a process of fixing existing issues and looking to add new functionality. This is a long term project and I'll keep you informed of its progress as always.

Team wise we have recruited a tester to come on board; I will get him to join in our communities so you can meet him; his name is Shabbir and he will bring a lot to the table in terms of improving our requirements throughout the development flow as well as the classic testing functionality and catching regressions before they get out the door. Our new developer is doing his working interview today and we're in the process of talking to a UI/UX developer to also join the team; we're growing as we getting busier and busier.

The community has continued its involvement and we have set up a community marketing team that is currently gathering ideas. We are working with a couple of you guys to refresh our social media channels and the audiocoin.eu website is having a much needed refresh.

Focusing on BPL now we have had several new NDAs come in from some big companies who are interested in making use of Blockpool technology and specifically BPL and the sidechains and smart contracts. One of these is in the Health Industry while another is in Construction. We have so many varieties of industry contacting us. Business are validating and reviewing these and going through the long process to get them over to us in development to ship. Currently BPL has 127 votes on next.exchange so can everyone get over there and vote for us: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3781/blockpool-bpl

ADC has had a quieter week than the one before as we wait for news to drop. The tie up that I announced last week with Rock Hard Music Group is ongoing and I'm talking to their technical department today to iron out the final elements of integration with their systems. We also have two exciting new projects that are in final scoping. We have also produced help files for those new to Audiocoin who are struggling with setting up their ADC Wallet. We are at 206 votes on NEXT.Exchange for ADC so please keep at that and keep voting for us there: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3808/audiocoin-adc

Next week the company is getting together in person (we are a very distributed team spread around the globe) for one of our semi-regular strategy meetings. There will be more information about this released during the week so watch this space.

Finally a big thank you to the community for your support and for spreading the word; we are on the cusp of great things and with only 23 days gone of the year the achievements we have made already would be enough for most companies in the first quarter and we've barely even started.
00johnston00

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rHjPrb1.png
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:43:59 PM

Are you serious? After all this time you are back trying to FUD because someone typo'd SEC?

Dude you need psychiatric help ASAP!
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

How join this project ..
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

Blockpool are proud to announce a brand new partnership with UK based music group Miloco. Miloco offer a range of excellent worldwide recording studios, carefully selected for different purposes and budgets. They are your complete guide to searching for quality studios, from their seven-studio headquarters in London to the luxurious Black Rock located on the Greek island of Santorini.

Via our technical integration they will soon be accepting Audiocoin (ADC) as payment for studio services and equipment sales and anyone who has a musical requirement throughout the world will not be disappointed with their facilities and services. 

More information will be available soon but feel free to contact them via their website to find out more.

Blockpool will be providing the technology to power this innovation.

See more on our website:

http://www.audiocoin.eu/?p=65568
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:21:43 PM

As if that wasn't enough news, a small update just got pushed as part of our regular process of keeping BiT and myBlockpool moving forwards. This update merely involved a bit of tweaking on the mobile experience, and also fixed a bug whereby you could not send funds to an email address.

Thanks, as always, for your support!!
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

where can i find the blockpool explorer from blockpool.io page?
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:14:20 AM

Hey

the explorer is here:

bplexp.blockpool.io
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Hey

the explorer is here:

bplexp.blockpool.io

thanks. no where to be found on blockpool.io.
billybonus2

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:18:55 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 07:44:45 PM by billybonus2

Anyone else noticed this?! Could it be real?
https://imgur.com/a/GBEdv

That image is from Katy Perrys Official Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/p/BeXchJzFkhJ/?hl=en&taken-by=katyperry
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

Anyone else noticed this?! Could it be real?
https://imgur.com/a/GBEdv

That image is from Katy Perrys Official Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/p/BeXchJzFkhJ/?hl=en&taken-by=katyperry

I doubt that is the real Katy Perry.  Probably someone trying to pump the price of BPL by utilizing her name.  Sorry to ruin the fun but I can't let rumors like this swirl around.

stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

Blockpool network is a joke.
Removing this 5% distribution crap and replace with 1 BPL reward per block and see what happen. I'm sure almost 100% investors want this way seen beginning and not the 5% distributions which cost so much headache with the SEC, exchanges, and node operators.

Relax941

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

Blockpool network is a joke.
Removing this 5% distribution crap and replace with 1 BPL reward per block and see what happen. I'm sure almost 100% investors want this way seen beginning and not the 5% distributions which cost so much headache with the SEC, exchanges, and node operators.

Good idea! Generate 1 BPL per block even at random is less confusing than 5% BS. Delegation system is the most confusing. Why do we have to join a delegation and pay %. It's taking us away from true decentralization imho. Whose right idea was it to come up with this? Genius! (NOT)

BPL has its own chain, so it is a coin. A proof of stake(POS)?

and make a useful utility out of it / beneficial to own this coin
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: