Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72443 times)
Shankt

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

Greetings to everyone!
Could someone advice, how many confirmation have to done in order status in the wallet become "well confirmed" ? Thanks

"well confirmed" is displayed in the desktop wallet somewhere around 46 confirmations. I think it only takes 2-5 confirmations to update your balance though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shankt

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

Can you provide more detailed information about your projects? It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment!

There is some information on our website https://blockpool.io
And further information at https://my.blockpool.io/support

We're a little slow to update our websites (very lean team atm) so not everything is there, but it'll give you a start.

We're also pretty active on discord:  https://discord.gg/WMyQaRk

I hope this helps!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

what is with BPL today? It seem to have spiked too much already. i wonder who pumped this without even an update of news. it must be safe to sell and buy back for this coin today. its almost 60% green. 

please don't just keep the news on discord also post the news in the forum for everyone to learn about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Shankt

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

what is with BPL today? It seem to have spiked too much already. i wonder who pumped this without even an update of news. it must be safe to sell and buy back for this coin today. its almost 60% green. 

please don't just keep the news on discord also post the news in the forum for everyone to learn about it.

I can't explain the price increase today-- I think market buys on COSS is what pushed it up.

We acknowledge that our communications and marketing is not what it should be. We're a small team and focused on development and customer acquisition. Frankly, we just don't have the staff right now to keep up with all of the different communication channels. We have been working to change this and will try to keep this thread updated with any announcements.
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

I can't explain the price increase today-- I think market buys on COSS is what pushed it up.

We acknowledge that our communications and marketing is not what it should be. We're a small team and focused on development and customer acquisition. Frankly, we just don't have the staff right now to keep up with all of the different communication channels. We have been working to change this and will try to keep this thread updated with any announcements.

Yes it is really important and it would be good to change this for the better,
because you need more information for the community and not only. I hope that the project will show itself and will have a good success.
cjl1984

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

We need to be patient, because it is still a brand new project, and I will continue to focus on the development of the project.
caroline2948

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

Any bounty campaign sir??
reserve indonesian translation
thank you
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

Yes a bit weird the price goes up without the latest updates from this project, such conditions will make BPL easy to get down again.

Does this team have plan to contact other exchange so BPL can be listed on a larger exchange?
phongz81hng

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

I'm following thread and very excited once they launch their platform because I am part of the signature campaign I have good stakes and once I got mine will hold it until it reach the price full potential.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

I'm following thread and very excited once they launch their platform because I am part of the signature campaign I have good stakes and once I got mine will hold it until it reach the price full potential.

weren't bounties already distributed long time ago?

it looks like this token still aren't going to fly high as its been dumped over and over. it sometimes reaches up to $0.30, it doesn't have any reach why it goes green without reason actually but then eventually it gets dumped. who are the artists in their platform right now besides bjork?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

I think this is one of the few ICOs which is still in +,  i think about 100%
Also very interesting that they already sold a sidechain to one corp (https://www.blockpool.io/blog/we-are-growing)
But there is no liquidity any more. Maybe they should also switch to OKex. They are listing a lot of coins recently
Shankt

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with OpSec Security, the market leader in anti-counterfeiting products and services for brands, transaction cards, government documents, and currency! OpSec delivers security technologies like holograms, RFID/NFC tags, and supply chain tracking solutions.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/05/23/1510534/0/en/OpSec-Partners-with-Blockpool-to-Develop-Blockchain-Security-Applications.html

https://www.blockpool.io/blog/opsec-partners-with-blockpool-to-develop-blockchain-security-applications-1
Shankt

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

Also very interesting that they already sold a sidechain to one corp (https://www.blockpool.io/blog/we-are-growing)
But there is no liquidity any more. Maybe they should also switch to OKex. They are listing a lot of coins recently

Admittedly, we haven't put much effort into getting on exchanges so far. We absolutely need to be on more exchanges and very recently putting more resources into it.

You probably know that our focus has been entirely on securing partnerships and clients, building the team, and especially on BiT development, but this is all coming together-- giving us a little bandwidth to address these other pieces that have fallen through the cracks.

The Woooba project is definitely a big step, the first of several coming in the coming months including the OpSec announcement this morning... which is far from the biggest announcement we'll make in the coming months.

Exchanges will of course be key.
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

Admittedly, we haven't put much effort into getting on exchanges so far. We absolutely need to be on more exchanges and very recently putting more resources into it.

You probably know that our focus has been entirely on securing partnerships and clients, building the team, and especially on BiT development, but this is all coming together-- giving us a little bandwidth to address these other pieces that have fallen through the cracks.

The Woooba project is definitely a big step, the first of several coming in the coming months including the OpSec announcement this morning... which is far from the biggest announcement we'll make in the coming months.

Exchanges will of course be key.
Any updates guys?
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

I didn't see any update these past two months. How is the partnership doing?
danchozind999

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Was ICO a success? When will campaign reimbursement distributions begin?  I was following this project, but I ended up leaving, can I sign up for this second round of testing?
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:00:16 AM

Hello Blockpool believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Blockpool at: https://cointopper.com/coin/blockpool

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Krot98

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

Very interesting and promising project with a very good team, it was supported by many users. Good luck in further work.
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

Very interesting and promising project with a very good team, it was supported by many users. Good luck in further work.
Good news coming....upcoming launch of BPL v0.5 on testnet )
Shankt

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

Always a lot happening.

Be sure to follow the project on social channels to stay up to date...
https://twitter.com/blockpoolio
https://www.facebook.com/blockpool.io/

Updates regularly posted on the Blockpool blog and Medium:
https://www.blockpool.io/blog
https://medium.com/blockpool
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: