Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72453 times)
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

Always a lot happening.

Be sure to follow the project on social channels to stay up to date...
https://twitter.com/blockpoolio
https://www.facebook.com/blockpool.io/

Updates regularly posted on the Blockpool blog and Medium:
https://www.blockpool.io/blog
https://medium.com/blockpool

Thks Smiley
Findico_Findico

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockpool   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

Very interesting and promising project with a very good team, it was supported by many users. Good luck in further work.
Good news coming....upcoming launch of BPL v0.5 on testnet )

Something while there is no reaction at all to these good news and new good exchanges are missing this project. I hope that the team will fix this in the very near future, since the project itself is very good, and the team seems to be good. I would be interested to observe the development of this project.
Jack_Vorobey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

I hope this plan gets a great profit!
A rather interesting plan, blameless project, judicious website!
Maybe all this will happen in the future. After all, without much hope and faith in the project and the team can not get great success in the future. I also believe in the future of cryptocurrencies first of all as technologies, and then some projects with their ideas.
brenson
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

I hope this plan gets a great profit!
A rather interesting plan, blameless project, judicious website!
Maybe all this will happen in the future. After all, without much hope and faith in the project and the team can not get great success in the future. I also believe in the future of cryptocurrencies first of all as technologies, and then some projects with their ideas.

In this here, many or even all want to believe, but that's how it will all really be, time will tell, but I also hope so and I want to believe. So far, of course development is not moving as fast as we would like, but still it is ..
Shankt

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

BPL v0.5 is live on our testnet with fixed block rewards and QoS v1.0!

https://medium.com/blockpool/bpl-v0-5-testnet-open-to-delegates-afc3f08df651
dated

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

Hello team. Looking forward for more upgrades. Sensible plan, brilliant project.

There has been quite the update recently: https://www.blockpool.io/blog/blockpool-summer-18-update
brenson
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

Hello team. Looking forward for more upgrades. Sensible plan, brilliant project.

There has been quite the update recently: https://www.blockpool.io/blog/blockpool-summer-18-update

It’s been a busy start to summer here at Blockpool. Throughout June, our development efforts were focused on the following items:

Public Testnet v0.5.0 launch
BiT (Blockchain Integration Technology) security enhancements
Updates to BPL Wallet, BPL Explorer, and BPL Commander

Good progress in work, it's good to see that the team is developing and working on the project. But we certainly do not have enough good advertising for the project, more communication with the community and for the token we need good and popular stock exchanges, I hope the team in this direction will also please us.
mamoto

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

It’s been a busy start to summer here at Blockpool. Throughout June, our development efforts were focused on the following items:

Public Testnet v0.5.0 launch
BiT (Blockchain Integration Technology) security enhancements
Updates to BPL Wallet, BPL Explorer, and BPL Commander

Good progress in work, it's good to see that the team is developing and working on the project. But we certainly do not have enough good advertising for the project, more communication with the community and for the token we need good and popular stock exchanges, I hope the team in this direction will also please us.

Yes, it is clear that the project is alive and visible, but in fact for the community and investors, there is not enough communication, regular news, as well as large exchanges with good volumes. I would like to see the actions of the team in these all directions.
Andrews-Die

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

I believe it is a very nice project.
Absorbing website, wise idea.  Good luck.
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

Dear all, I have withdrawn some BPL from cryptoPIA to my wallet. Transaction is complete according to the block explorer and Cryptopia, address is correct, but I have not received anything in my wallet anybody had similar issues lately ? We did have a few issues with cryptoPia in the past, I thought they were resolved, but might not be the case

troybeags

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Dear all, I have withdrawn some BPL from cryptoPIA to my wallet. Transaction is complete according to the block explorer and Cryptopia, address is correct, but I have not received anything in my wallet anybody had similar issues lately ? We did have a few issues with cryptoPia in the past, I thought they were resolved, but might not be the case

Unfortunately it is still the case. You will need to raise a support ticket, mentioning that the transaction failed to broadcast. You will not loose your funds, but you will have to wait.

mamoto

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

A bit earlier I also sent coins from the exchange to the wallet and all right, I got them.
But I think you should write in support if you have not received them yet and I am sure that everything will be fine and you will receive them.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

A bit earlier I also sent coins from the exchange to the wallet and all right, I got them.
But I think you should write in support if you have not received them yet and I am sure that everything will be fine and you will receive them.

I'm surprised, Cryptopia has no withdrawal issue, just withdrew my coins the other day and got it, I notice that the volume is very low and we could not get investors to blockpool, we need more advertising and development of this coin.

mamoto

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

I'm surprised, Cryptopia has no withdrawal issue, just withdrew my coins the other day and got it, I notice that the volume is very low and we could not get investors to blockpool, we need more advertising and development of this coin.

Yes, if you look at the volumes, then of course they are not. That is, there is no interest to the coin and it is certainly very bad. I hope that the team will correct this situation with the help of project advertising and new exchanges.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

Everyone who is still using BPL wallet version 2.2.7 immediately updates to the new version 2.2.8, because in version 2.2.7 will not be able to send our coins that's what happened with me after update to the new one then can send my coin to another wallet.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

Yes, you are right he needs to check with the support because everything seems to be fine with the coins and explorer. He needs to check whether he send the coins to the right address or not before opening the support ticket.
brenson
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

Everyone who is still using BPL wallet version 2.2.7 immediately updates to the new version 2.2.8, because in version 2.2.7 will not be able to send our coins that's what happened with me after update to the new one then can send my coin to another wallet.

Thank you for this information, otherwise I also faced such a problem, since I have not sent these coins for a long time, and this decided to send them, but they did not go and so several races, but without result. And now, after the update, everything has worked again, I thank you still.
And I hope that here the team will support more of its coin and it needs new good exchanges.

Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Thank's everybody, coins never reached my wallet (was not updated when I sent them), but they are credited on cryptoPia again, so no loss there. The issue is just annoying. As for the price going down, well pretty much everything is going down due to bTc micro bull run, probably will last a few more days but alts could have a bit of breathing space after that;

Xtc
Legendary

Activity: 1972
Merit: 1028

;u

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

I hope that the team will correct this situation with the help of project advertising and new exchanges.
Let's believe.
The project will die in next day after team runs out of ICO money. And I do not see transparency reports, so it can happen soon
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: