Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "The vatican"  (Read 723 times)
hawthelegend (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:45:53 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 10:35:02 AM by hawthelegend

"THE VATICAN"

Intro:

*to all readers or silent readers out there;
What you are about to read may test your faith and beliefs. If your faith is weak, then I advice you not to continue.

*If you decided to continue, then be open-minded, I do not aim to break your beliefs as I am also a religious person; a roman catholic that still strongly believe in my GOD. What I am doing is just stating what I have found that I think some readers might find interesting too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LET US START OFF WITH A SHORT BACKGROUND INFO ABOUT THE VATICAN CITY.

Vatican City in Southern Europe is the smallest country in the world, they are Italians and their religion is roman Catholicism, and their government is called "absolute monarchy" where the head is called the "Pope", and their police corps are called "Swiss Guard" that are responsible for security, public order and the traffic control.

Let us proceed to our main topic.
THE DARK SECRETS OF THE VATICAN

😈NAZI-FRIENDLY PRIEST
-- it is believed that other bishop and priests have organized an escape plan and helped all high-ranking Nazis to escape during WWII.

-- Bishop Alois Hudal and Priest Krunoslav (both pro-Nazi) have spoken about teaming up with Nazi official.

🔗PEDOPHILE, SEX SCANDALS, GAY NETWORKS AND HOMOSEXUALITY  
-- there are lots of rumors about issues and scandals in the Vatican. Which are sex scandals, gay priests that are actively doing sexual intercourse (despite the fact that it is highly restricted by their law), they even cover this up with lies over lies.

1: Vatican members Angelo Balducci (Engineer and construction consultant of Vatican) and Ghinedu Ehiem (Ceremonial Officer) were both said to be involved in  pedophile scandal, and it is also believed that this is why Pope Benedict had resigned.

2. Pope Francis was also said to be involved in an illegal ritual called "satanic child sacrifice"  while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop, he also raped two teenagers while participating in child sacrifices, in fact, there were even eight witnesses that confirmed the accusations according to the evidence that was presented to the Brussels Common Law Court of Justice.

🙈MAFIA LINKS
-- At the time when the church hasn't befriended the Italian state, they looked for something or someone, organizations etc. that had local authority. Which was the mafia. The mafia was perfect for the job and was the only one fit for it. And this resulted to the blindness of the priests to all the wrong acts of the mafia community till now.

👶BABY THEFT
-- There was also a time when the Spanish hospitals are also an accomplice of the Vatican. So, at that time, all the nuns, priests, doctors and nurses have teamed up to steal more than 300,000 Spanish babies over the course of five decades.
Again, because what runs the system was their church.

🔯HOW DO THEY DO THIS?

Method 1: the mothers giving birth are told that their babies are already dead when it came out but the reality is they just exchange the new born babies with already dead babies. Here they collect them babies and sacrifices them to satanic rituals to suck up all the energies and cries of the babies due to pain (like a vampire drinking blood).

Method 2: buying babies from parents with huge amounts of money.

**Sister Maria Gomez (Nuns) was charged of doing this.

WHAT DO THEY DO TO THE BABIES?
--  they rape and kill the babies for the sake of Satanistic and demonic rituals

**the "Satanism ritual sacrifice" came from the annunaki culture. And this what i think is the real religion of the vatican (secret religion).

I have pictures I could post but I think Im not allowed yet to post pictures. Sad but rules are rules.

💪 CHILD ABUSE
-- The Latin document, signed by pope john XXIII in 1962, proves that sexual abuse is real and that the victims are ordered to keep quiet. If the victim chooses to act otherwise, they will be removed from service and participation to the church.

**Both Pope Benedict and Pope Francis are responsible for the cover-up about the Child Abuse issues.

END.
TRUTH HURTS..

👍the richest organization in the planet is the Roman Catholic Church that can feed, dress and give homes to the whole planet, but still ask for church support or donations that are 10 - 20% of all the savings of people

But why is it that there are still poor people?? Are they doing this on purpose??
I dont know, wht do you think?

👍The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery.  (Papal Bulls of 1495 & 1493)

👍The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people.(Papal Bulls of 1455 & 1493)

👍Both Catholicism and witchcraft have same beliefs like praying in statues, altar, chalice, colored candles, belief in the five elements and purgatory, using incense and bells in the ceremony.

MIND-BLOWING!

Come and wake up to the truth.

Despite stating all the contents of this post, I say that I still believe in GOD. Simply because I cant find anything wrong about believing, wont make any changes if I don't. Because humans really need something to believe in. Its our nature.
And besides, the teachings of the bible and the ten commandments are what I think every man should follow and abide.

You see my friend, Religion is just a label. My faith is with GOD and with GOD alone. Not with the Vatican or anything else.

EDIT:
Here are my sources :

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/sex-scandal-rocks-vatican-papal-usher-chorister-linked-gay-prostitution-ring-article-1.172149

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/02/the-understold-story-the-vatican-the-mob-super-ponzi-schemes-and-more/

http://editi[Suspicious link removed]/2012/04/25/world/europe/wus-spain-stolen-babies/

http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/eyewitnesses-testify-pope-francis-raped.html?m=0

http://theweek.com/articles/466772/10-secrets-vatican-exposed

http://www.tldm.org/news/martin.htm

https://youtu.be/vNTTx7gZHS4

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uDaiqLgWsXc
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:47:42 PM

Conspiracy theories like this are completely not believable. The sources of this information are not credible. They are probably just crazy people making shit up. I know, I have a family member that does this on a regular basis.. Make shit up and they completely believe it to be true. I suggest you stop reading this garbage and go be with your family and loved ones. These crazies are just herding you into their own insanity.

hawthelegend (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:27:39 PM

You might wanna go over those sources bruh,
But hey, that's you, this is me, i respect your take on this. Good day sir
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:44:33 AM

I didn't believe a conspiracy theories even your sources is not credible.
I know that some priests have a hidden motives or have hidden sin that vatican not allowed like making love with a women.
hawthelegend (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:34:47 AM

I have served on a church as an acolyte for 3yrs.
And have witnessed pedophile priests. Many times. Others may not be pedo but does things that a priest should not do.

But as what i have said, i am only sharing what i have found for those who might be interested..
Didnt say believe me coz i say the truth and i know all..
My only purpose is to share, this doesnt have any ads etc. just really wanna share.. if it offended you somehow, then sorry. didnt have any intensions on offending people. Just really wanted to share.
3daysGrace

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:08:23 PM

And have witnessed pedophile priests. Many times. Others may not be pedo but does things that a priest should not do.

But as what i have said, i am only sharing what i have found for those who might be interested..
My only purpose is to share, this doesnt have any ads etc. just really wanna share.. if it offended you somehow, then sorry. didnt have any intensions on offending people. Just really wanted to share.
Recently, scandals with priests have often been heard. When I hear all this, I remember the historical facts about the Inquisition that killed people just for other thinking and faith.
hawthelegend (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

Recently, scandals with priests have often been heard. When I hear all this, I remember the historical facts about the Inquisition that killed people just for other thinking and faith.

I agree. I do too.
hawthelegend (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:21:45 AM

i suddenly have the need to make this thing i made an essay, for a project in my English subject for tomorrow, can anyone here please help me on how to make this post into an essay type?
please and thank you
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

These accusations have hounded the Vatican for the longest time and, sadly, some of these are proven truths. I still believe that majority of the priests there, including the pope, are true to their religion though you can really remove rotten tomatoes in a congregation as big as this. These people who hold high power are prone to abusing them. It's just sad that most victims of these people are women and children and the punishment for those proven guilty should be a bit more harsh

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
hawthelegend (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:21:11 AM

Indeed coz they deserve to be punished in the worse way.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:48:56 AM

Indeed coz they deserve to be punished in the worse way.

Its a bit scary to hear those secrets behind those white cassock or soutane. As I recently heard that most churches nowadays have been used for bad deeds and it is too many to mention all those activities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: