Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:01:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Vouched] [WTS] AWS account Create Method.  (Read 26869 times)
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:20:39 AM

So you're selling only the vcc method for 0.1 BTC because this is only the important thing.

Its include full process of account creation . As in result you will able to get your account activate without waiting .

Anyway OP, these guys are like vultures, they are begging for vouch copies, so they can get your method for free, and then sell it for a lower price.

Thats the way these vultures work on this forum. So, be smart and dont give it to them for free.

If somebody needs it, he/she would be willing to pay for it.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:58:02 AM

If you don't mind, I would like to get a vouch copy here. I will try to be very fair in my review and will let everyone know what I get from the accounts after creating them through your method. Hope you give me something different that what I have already seen before.

I am sending you a vouch copy . I hope that i will get a honest review  from your side.

Yes, a completely honest review is available here for you, OP:
"The method seems completely working to me as it has many new things, but OP has stated that they won't be teaching everything from the basics as you need to actually know that how you can create the account. I mean, they will help you with each delicate part of the process and show you everything, but you need to have some basic knowledge of creating accounts, as well as they have mentioned that they will provide you with the sources of VCC as well as phone, but you will need to manage everything yourself, I mean these VCCs and phone part. TBH, this method seems the best to-date and I found it working as I tried to create accounts through the ways and OP has also helped me being very friendly with their support, and they will provide their support to you too if you get stuck at some point."
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:15:46 AM

If you don't mind, I would like to get a vouch copy here. I will try to be very fair in my review and will let everyone know what I get from the accounts after creating them through your method. Hope you give me something different that what I have already seen before.

I am sending you a vouch copy . I hope that i will get a honest review  from your side.

"The method seems completely working to me as it has many new things, but OP has stated that they won't be teaching everything from the basics as you need to actually know that how you can create the account. I mean, they will help you with each delicate part of the process and show you everything, but you need to have some basic knowledge of creating accounts, as well as they have mentioned that they will provide you with the sources of VCC as well as phone, but you will need to manage everything yourself, I mean these VCCs and phone part. TBH, this method seems the best to-date and I found it working as I tried to create accounts through the ways and OP has also helped me being very friendly with their support, and they will provide their support to you too if you get stuck at some point."
With due respect to your rank; this is not a well written review.
Does the vcc work on the verification process ?
Does the phone number works ?
I know they said they shall provide the source but the reason i am interested in this guide is to get a working vcc and phone number for aws verification the rest shall take care of it self.
2double0
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:06:53 PM

I know they said they shall provide the source but the reason i am interested in this guide is to get a working vcc and phone number for aws verification the rest shall take care of it self.

You have brains or what?
Never wanted to be harsh on you, but you have asked for something which is completely senseless.
If I said that I created the accounts and I was successful in making them, wouldn't I get working VCCs as well as phone numbers? Can I make such accounts without them? Throw some questions which contain some sense.
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

I am sending you a vouch copy . I hope that i will get a honest review  from your side.

You have brains or what?
Never wanted to be harsh on you, but you have asked for something which is completely senseless.
If I said that I created the accounts and I was successful in making them, wouldn't I get working VCCs as well as phone numbers? Can I make such accounts without them? Throw some questions which contain some sense.
I did not insult you either all i said was that you are not specific with the method because of your comment The method seems completely working to me as it has many new things..................... Your response confirms my questions about the working phone number and vcc.
2double0
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:35:25 PM

I did not insult you either all i said was that you are not specific with the method because of your comment The method seems completely working to me as it has many new things..................... Your response confirms my questions about the working phone number and vcc.

Neither was my intention of insulting you, but your question was senseless in my view which is why I gave such a response.
Let me make it clear to you and everyone so that no more confusion arises after this, Yes, what OP gave me as a source to get the VCC as well as the phone number, I tried and got things done my way, but I took some support from OP too to do it in more efficient way taking less time on finding ways to catch up with everything. And that's what I am saying that these things will be made more clear by OP as I have already told them about this to make it more clear and specific, so that all the burden of making account doesn't come upon them.
Hope this clarifies everything to you as well as others too. Smiley
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

any cost associated with generating phone number?
each account with unique phone number or one number used for all ?
also vcc is reusable or just one time use only?
lastly, very important, is there any country limitation/requirement for vcc generation ?

ashiba (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

lastly, very important, is there any country limitation/requirement for vcc generation ?

1. No cost associated with generating number.
2. Each account created with unique no.
3. Vcc isnt re-usable.
4.Its country Ristricted.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3024

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:44:02 PM

3. Vcc isnt re-usable.
Are you still giving vouch copy about this let me try your method i already many experience of making aws account..
Sometimes i am using vcc generator and sometimes use some app online that you can create your own vcc..
Also the app  like text plus for verification purposes. 
If you can grant me to test this method i'll give you a honestly review..  I hope that you can also PM me about the Bin 6 digit number what you are generating..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ashiba (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:13:08 AM

3. Vcc isnt re-usable.
Are you still giving vouch copy about this let me try your method i already many experience of making aws account..
Sometimes i am using vcc generator and sometimes use some app online that you can create your own vcc..
Also the app  like text plus for verification purposes. 
If you can grant me to test this method i'll give you a honestly review..  I hope that you can also PM me about the Bin 6 digit number what you are generating..

Its already vouched by A Legendary Rank Member. Read the thread before asking.
aziernest

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:29:48 AM

3. Vcc isnt re-usable.

When I ask ashiba about the restriction, he says
I cant disclose it. All is that you will get a working account.

Without any offense, this sounds suspicious to me, I am not asking you about the source, just asking about the restriction / limitation to the method, and you are charging quite a premium for a _____ information (only one who have it / tested / and know what it is to make aws account, can fill the blank with either worthless or valuable).

Wish you good luck with sales though, looks like you have already sold this heavily.

having said all that, I would like to share my presumption for the method, it might give you an account or two , but you may not be able to scale, and bulk create aws account using this method, as it does have some restriction, best known to op. again, let me clearly tell you, I haven't got this method, so my opinion shouldn't be considered solid, but just an opinion / my own thoughts.

aziernest

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:37:53 AM

@voucher ( @2double0 ) would you care to answer following

1- Which country are you from ?
2- How much time does it take you to create the account ?
3- What impression do you get about scaling / bulk creating aws accounts using this method ?
4- How many accounts did you try creating so far (consider it's already over 2 days since you wrote your review) ?

ashiba (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:28:19 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 04:47:00 AM by ashiba

3. Vcc isnt re-usable.

When I ask ashiba about the restriction, he says
I cant disclose it. All is that you will get a working account.

Without any offense, this sounds suspicious to me, I am not asking you about the source, just asking about the restriction / limitation to the method, and you are charging quite a premium for a _____ information (only one who have it / tested / and know what it is to make aws account, can fill the blank with either worthless or valuable).

Wish you good luck with sales though, looks like you have already sold this heavily.

having said all that, I would like to share my presumption for the method, it might give you an account or two , but you may not be able to scale, and bulk create aws account using this method, as it does have some restriction, best known to op. again, let me clearly tell you, I haven't got this method, so my opinion shouldn't be considered solid, but just an opinion / my own thoughts.

Thanks for your opinion. You Just wanna get method for free. I replied all your messages. Country restrictions doesnt mean your are not able to access that service. If i am selling it mean it works for all. You never get all method source in your like you tol About advcash .The guy told you advcash isnt scam. I have used my self and it works. All you need is US ip for that which isnt hard.Use your brain too if you have not that i think no method works for you.
Why should i disclose my sources ? You can check my another thread. I am also selling aws accounts in Bulk for cheap prices. if i am not able to create or my method wont work , There should be no sales. Obivously its working . Dont ask me questions which disclose my method.Yes i have right not to answer them.

What do mean by asking question in private then post it in publically? You should not ask in private i can reply here publically too. Dont PM me again .
aziernest

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:58:59 AM

lolz, you seems angry, are you ?

I will keep my post short and to the point

1-I didn't ask for vouch copy, neither did I talked about pricing, then what on earth makes you feel like I am here for a free method ? (you are probably out of your mind here, right? or come back with proof I am asking for this method for free)

2-To you , it may not mean any thing, but to me, when I am paying pretty decent amount, means a lot, I just don't want ending up given an information about buying some stolen cards from deepweb , or any other bullshit, so it's my right to know , and you are supposed to answer pre-sales questions with dignity, instead of being rude & harsh.

3-Again, looks like you have a cow brain inside your head, where did I ask you to reveal your source? after all you are just selling that source for a nice .1 btc beside this everything is supposed to be normal, you are not selling any exploit, or backdoor of aws to be used, you are just selling some sources, aren't you? AND AGAIN WHERE DID i ASK YOU ABOUT THE SOURCE?

asking about "restriction" isn't about asking about source!

4-you have right not to sell anything too, why don't you use that right, and remove your listing? :-| don't tell me about your and everyone else rights, if you are here to sell, and sell at premium price, show some respects to your potential buyers or get lost

5-you should know pm means a person is more interested in closing a deal right now instead of just gathering information

6-I have no problem asking here in public too, you are welcome to respond.

ashiba (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:20:31 AM

1-I didn't ask for vouch copy, neither did I talked about pricing, then what on earth makes you feel like I am here for a free method ? (you are probably out of your mind here, right? or come back with proof I am asking for this method for free)

2-To you , it may not mean any thing, but to me, when I am paying pretty decent amount, means a lot, I just don't want ending up given an information about buying some stolen cards from deepweb , or any other bullshit, so it's my right to know , and you are supposed to answer pre-sales questions with dignity, instead of being rude & harsh.

3-Again, looks like you have a cow brain inside your head, where did I ask you to reveal your source? after all you are just selling that source for a nice .1 btc beside this everything is supposed to be normal, you are not selling any exploit, or backdoor of aws to be used, you are just selling some sources, aren't you? AND AGAIN WHERE DID i ASK YOU ABOUT THE SOURCE?

4-you have right not to sell anything too, why don't you use that right, and remove your listing? :-| don't tell me about your and everyone else rights, if you are here to sell, and sell at premium price, show some respects to your potential buyers or get lost

5-you should know pm means a person is more interested in closing a deal right now instead of just gathering information

I am not angry . I am just curious with your two faces.
I am not intrested to deal with you. who are you to say that price are high ? Go and create yourself & mess up with shits.
aziernest

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:41:41 AM

I am not angry . I am just curious with your two faces.
I am not intrested to deal with you. who are you to say that price are high ? Go and create yourself & mess up with shits.

hahahahaha,  my two faces?
no worries, I am not dying to deal with you either.
who am I ? == one of your potential buyer, you just lost like many others.

phamkimca

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:00:33 AM

your method still work for now?
ashiba (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:05:24 AM

your method still work for now?
Yes , Its working still.
2double0
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:45:45 PM

@voucher ( @2double0 ) would you care to answer following

1- Which country are you from ?
2- How much time does it take you to create the account ?
3- What impression do you get about scaling / bulk creating aws accounts using this method ?
4- How many accounts did you try creating so far (consider it's already over 2 days since you wrote your review) ?

Why not? When I have taken the responsibility of vouch, I would surely care. Smiley

1. I am from States, and as OP said, it is country restricted. But there are few things that I know and you don't, which is what you will be paying for. Wink
2. If you have everything ready with you, I mean email, phone number, Vcc, etc., then it takes just 5-6 minutes to create the account. But as of now, it sometimes get ec2 ready instantly, and sometimes takes 15-20 minutes for the message to come and account to get activated. Hope, this clears your query about this.
3. I think that the method is fine if you use it through the sources provided by the OP, as well as I am fine with the number of accounts I can create normally, as I have already said, it takes normally few minutes to create and wait, either we get instant access to ec2 or wait till 15 minutes. BTW, if you would like to know about limits, it comes with 3 regions unlocked - 2 in 2 regions and 1 in 3rd one.
4. I have made 8 accounts till now, 3 yesterday and 5 today.

I am sorry, not being partial here. But what I want to say is, when you "PM" someone, your intention should be to be in their contact and get everything sorted between you both. If you were to disclose everything here, you should have made everything public from the start. This makes you look negative in the scene, that's my point of view, no hard feelings. Smiley
Dowel

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:10:05 PM

I'd like to know the BIN number (from vcc) to see if it's not the only card that many users sell here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: