Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:26:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I propose to start an international banking system that no government controls  (Read 453 times)
Coreyock (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:33:18 PM

i provide a currency exchange service if you would like your money to be stored in a united states bank account then pm me and we can go over the details
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:35:27 PM

Sounds legit!

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Coreyock (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:48:36 PM

Yeah the government has to many regulations on money as it stands now, i would provide the service as sort of a loophole for any interested party to be able to store sort of "off shore" if you will.  I have no need to scam for anyone for any reason, if thats what your implying
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:58:03 PM

How can it be an united states bank account if it's off shore?

If it is a real bank, how can it save against international law or internal off record bank agreements.

If you are offering some king of "investment" as a front for just keeping investors money on your own US account to protect them, you can have everybody's funds frozen or confiscated if you are suspected of strange behavior or money laundering.

tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:03:03 PM

Exactly.  What if Al Qaeda starts sending you money to deposit in your bank account.  Or some other criminal organization.  Money laundering will get you a trip to the big house.  Let alone the IRS will come knocking thinking you're doing off shore trades and not reporting it.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Coreyock (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:07:01 PM

Oh I forgot I am on a public bitcoin forum not silk road or bar, my mistake.  As you were
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: