Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now!  (Read 84359 times)
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

Cannot waiting bounty campaign reward distributions
thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:40:27 AM

Cannot waiting bounty campaign reward distributions
thank you
lol, you can ask bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752471.msg18569043#msg18569043
Saturday97

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:12:30 AM

Great future I see here. The team could easily break to pieces after all the allegations but they stood strong and fight to continue

Well done Matchpool team, we are behind you!
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 01:43:18 PM

all the best after all the stupid drama  Wink
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:51:46 PM

I'm glad you started a new thread to cut through all the bounty talk. However this thread should have been self-moderated.

Nobody cares if someone says you are 'censoring' them. What we need is a clean thread that is actually worth reading.

PLEASE start over before this thread gets any longer with a new, clean, highly moderated thread where supporters and investors can get actual information without having to sift through pages of garbage.

Matchpool is not some small-time amateur-hour hobby project. This is a multi-million dollar business. Present a professional face.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 02:19:10 PM

I'm glad you started a new thread to cut through all the bounty talk. However this thread should have been self-moderated.

Nobody cares if someone says you are 'censoring' them. What we need is a clean thread that is actually worth reading.

PLEASE start over before this thread gets any longer with a new, clean, highly moderated thread where supporters and investors can get actual information without having to sift through pages of garbage.

Matchpool is not some small-time amateur-hour hobby project. This is a multi-million dollar business. Present a professional face.

they have those infos on medium.com - all nice and clean without the random (to be expected) retardation of bitcointalk users
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:34:24 PM

AGREE, they need to delete this thread and start a moderated thread... keep the crazies at bay.
Matchpool (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:51:28 PM

Hey guys, we presented here before our reservations from managing a self moderated thread and explained why. We still hold those thought now but can't ignore the growing voices here to do that. We want to do what is best for the community and we understand your point. I'll deliver this request to the team and we will re consider self moderating the thread.

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:07:30 PM

On the main page this caught my eye: "Matchpool's ICO completed within 33 hours, during which approximately 6 Million USD were contributed!!!

Are you related with freemasonry?  33 is the number they are proud of - Order out of chaos, they create previously. They wish to be everywhere.  Please explain to me this should probably be just a coincidence, right?

Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:13:26 PM

On the main page this caught my eye: "Matchpool's ICO completed within 33 hours, during which approximately 6 Million USD were contributed!!!

Are you related with freemasonry?  33 is the number they are proud of - Order out of chaos, they create previously. They wish to be everywhere.  Please explain to me this should probably be just a coincidence, right?

It says completed in 33 hours because that is when they hit their max funding limit.
Motivator

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:24:02 AM

Are you possibly a little high rn?  Cheesy But no, Matchpool are not associated with them, as previously stated it was maxed/sold out within 33hours.

@Matchpool - I highly recommend you start using social media to publish eye-catching graphics which provides information, updates and your vision.
Matchpool (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:15:10 AM

Are you possibly a little high rn?  Cheesy But no, Matchpool are not associated with them, as previously stated it was maxed/sold out within 33hours.

@Matchpool - I highly recommend you start using social media to publish eye-catching graphics which provides information, updates and your vision.

Hey do you follow us on Facebook and Twitter?
You'll find there information getting released every couple of days

Matchpool (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

Hello Matchpoolers!
Get in touch with our Alpha Devplan for the months ahead where you can find the latest about our platform and features

Motivator

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:59:20 AM

Yeah, sure do!

Also...I have a little idea to give out, I'm not sure if this has already been implemented or what ever but here it is:

When you refer people to a group, your group gets a share of GUPs of what that user has paid to get in. Basically a group dedicated for referring users to a pool to get paid. There could be a referral link, linking to the pool, which would be shortened to hand out over social media and your friends. There could be a maximum amount of users within one pool, which would be profitable for all those referring users and those recently joining. This would work by: Once the maximum of positions within a pool have been filled, the first say 100 of people who first referred the group out of the maximum of 750, get upgraded to a new pool with better features and payouts, and this then repeats, when the group has been filled to 750. The rotation and upgrade process would benefit the 750th member since he wouldn't get paid without a changeover, nor would it be profitable for anyone joining from like 740+ onward.

This could be the called the referral payout pool or something. Where you have ranks of different pools from being great at advertising and spreading the word about Matchpool. God knows if this makes sense or if it's already in action, was just drinking my coffee while I was typing this haha.

YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:13:07 PM

Yeah, sure do!

Also...I have a little idea to give out, I'm not sure if this has already been implemented or what ever but here it is:

When you refer people to a group, your group gets a share of GUPs of what that user has paid to get in. Basically a group dedicated for referring users to a pool to get paid. There could be a referral link, linking to the pool, which would be shortened to hand out over social media and your friends. There could be a maximum amount of users within one pool, which would be profitable for all those referring users and those recently joining. This would work by: Once the maximum of positions within a pool have been filled, the first say 100 of people who first referred the group out of the maximum of 750, get upgraded to a new pool with better features and payouts, and this then repeats, when the group has been filled to 750. The rotation and upgrade process would benefit the 750th member since he wouldn't get paid without a changeover, nor would it be profitable for anyone joining from like 740+ onward.

This could be the called the referral payout pool or something. Where you have ranks of different pools from being great at advertising and spreading the word about Matchpool. God knows if this makes sense or if it's already in action, was just drinking my coffee while I was typing this haha.

Actually that is a valid point man. The basic idea was and is of course that each user will be shown many pools that are supposed to be relevant and appealing for him based on his info and profile, but the idea of referrals use rewarding system might open a new option for users and may become a key factor in pools creation and engagements. Nice point man! we will definitely discuss about that.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:18:30 PM

Hello Matchpoolers!
Get in touch with our Alpha Devplan for the months ahead where you can find the latest about our platform and features

The team has improved plan for the future of this token. I am quite sure this will catch more attention from the members around the world because a celebratory in on advisory board.
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:31:58 AM

Hello Matchpoolers!

I really like this Devplan, seems like they got over all the FUD and came with a pretty solid product after all, this is not taken for granted on my behalf anyway...pretty sure I even read somewhere that Or plans to deliver the Alpha much sooner than the date giving there just to be on the safe side.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:08:01 AM

Hello Matchpoolers!

I really like this Devplan, seems like they got over all the FUD and came with a pretty solid product after all, this is not taken for granted on my behalf anyway...pretty sure I even read somewhere that Or plans to deliver the Alpha much sooner than the date giving there just to be on the safe side.

The way Matchpool team managed the FUD that follows their successful ICO shows how professional the team his, the likes of Synereo team was unable to manage through storm like this.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

Crazy GUP jumped to $0.70 for a couple of hours and then to $0.07
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/guppy/#charts
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:54:20 PM

Crazy GUP jumped to $0.70 for a couple of hours and then to $0.07
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/guppy/#charts

Anything could happen when the volume is so low.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: