Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:29:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now!  (Read 84359 times)
mendez12

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

Could we get an answer on the question why you are creating the same token on another blockchain?

It will complicate holding GUP - now we have to hold the token on two blockchains? WTF
And it will fuck the long term holders, which are not checking the news every week.

It was already asked on other media channels but NO response on the reason whatsoever.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1520

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

It isn't a swap, it is second token based on other blockchain, and you can claim it as long you hold the main token in your ethereum wallet, there will be GUP and QGUP.

Why would they need another token in another blockchain? I don't understand. That would be inflation, double the coins amount. What's the real reason behind this?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

It isn't a swap, it is second token based on other blockchain, and you can claim it as long you hold the main token in your ethereum wallet, there will be GUP and QGUP.

Why would they need another token in another blockchain? I don't understand. That would be inflation, double the coins amount. What's the real reason behind this?

I wasnt reading everything in here. What is this about claiming other coins and how long do we have to claim it?
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1520

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:42:03 PM

I wasnt reading everything in here. What is this about claiming other coins and how long do we have to claim it?

See this blog post: https://blog.matchpool.com/gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-4d682062bb09

The are giving 1:1 QGUP in QTUM blockchain for a limited time only.
You need to download QTUM core app first.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

Just marketing I suppose. I cant see any other reason. Qtum is like hype coin no and the announcment gup is partnered with it can trigerr the price growth
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:07:52 AM

I really dont know to much think about Qtum. For example when we get qtum token are we able to trade that inside qtum network? who will buy this token and why they need this?
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

I really dont know to much think about Qtum. For example when we get qtum token are we able to trade that inside qtum network? who will buy this token and why they need this?

Most probably like this will be it will be used there on their protocol. Everyone following Qtum project knows that they brought new code and blockchain so QGup can be handled inside the platform. There is not much available but nothing bad to receive for free using old tokens.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

Who can explain me why is it done?

Matchpool $GUP Holders can now claim $QGUP (QGuppy) on the Qtum Blockchain!
Matchpool will distribute a second token, dubbed ‘QGUP’ on top of the Qtum blockchain. Current holders of Guppy on the Ethereum network will have an option to claim the second token on a 1:1 basis within a limited timeframe. Hurry up!
just for the PR as for now. But if that tokens will be tradeable - then it will be the hidden emission. If o it is a pity because it wint add any trust to the project
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

Matchpool will distribute a second token, dubbed ‘QGUP’ on top of the Qtum blockchain. Current holders of Guppy on the Ethereum network will have an option to claim the second token on a 1:1 basis within a limited timeframe. Hurry up!
just for the PR as for now. But if that tokens will be tradeable - then it will be the hidden emission. If o it is a pity because it wint add any trust to the project

You are now on the trust of the project say? GUP or Qtum? If you mean GUP I agree with you completely.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:40:40 AM

You are now on the trust of the project say? GUP or Qtum? If you mean GUP I agree with you completely.

Maybe its just risk management. QTUM and ETH networks are similar in structure. If one of them fails, at least the GUP Matchpool platform lives on on one network.

ApehaFan777

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:58:46 AM

Maybe its just risk management. QTUM and ETH networks are similar in structure. If one of them fails, at least the GUP Matchpool platform lives on on one network.
It is neither risk managment nor any kinds of development. It is just PR and hidden emission. Only scammy projects do so
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

It is neither risk managment nor any kinds of development. It is just PR and hidden emission. Only scammy projects do so

Where are such conclusions from? You can prove your words? Its a good chance to Matchpool's GUP holders, you can use this chance or pass by.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

We are already in December if I am calculating good the estimated time for beta release it should be now in this phase somewhere. I also didn't claim QGUP yet and time is running short. That is like free airdrop which should be availed who knows where it can be used for in future .
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:00:41 AM

A friendly reminder to those who holds Guppy and didn't claim QGuppy yet. There are only few more hours left to do so. Hurry up to claim as time is little. We will see these limited generated tokens becoming highly valuable on Qtum protocol because it will match the claimed tokens based on one for one formula.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:13:20 PM

A friendly reminder to those who holds Guppy and didn't claim QGuppy yet. There are only few more hours left to do so. Hurry up to claim as time is little. We will see these limited generated tokens becoming highly valuable on Qtum protocol because it will match the claimed tokens based on one for one formula.
done claiming mine i hope to recieve it i follow all the instructions given in the blog  is there any way to know which  day the coin will be distributed ? i hold this coin for long but the price is continue to decrease i hope there will be good news soon to help to increase the price.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

It is amazing offer to have for free QGUP now having reward for holding Guppy for this long. This limited timed offer is interesting and must be used to have two types of Guppies. I heard about this but this is first time I read the article to understand the claim. I appreciate this initiative to offer free tokens to everyone.

Yes,that`s good new but why price dont have a strong growth?
For example, Look at NXT where 25 Dec will be free Distribution of Ignis. NXT for last month did x4, but Gup didn`t...

xnyz

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:01:48 PM

It is amazing offer to have for free QGUP now having reward for holding Guppy for this long. This limited timed offer is interesting and must be used to have two types of Guppies. I heard about this but this is first time I read the article to understand the claim. I appreciate this initiative to offer free tokens to everyone.

For example, Look at NXT where 25 Dec will be free Distribution of Ignis. NXT for last month did x4, but Gup didn`t...

It will take time, you can't compare with a coin that have been on the market for a longer time.
GUP give you free coins for 2 weeks, ignis have been on the schedule for over one year now.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:54:50 PM

It will take time, you can't compare with a coin that have been on the market for a longer time.
GUP give you free coins for 2 weeks, ignis have been on the schedule for over one year now.
gup alread listed in bittrex morethan 6 months ago and to be honnest all i can see after the listing is decreasing the price.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
xnyz

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

gup alread listed in bittrex morethan 6 months ago and to be honnest all i can see after the listing is decreasing the price.

Man 6 month are just nothing to compare with, hold and sit tight and wait that is my advice!
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Man 6 month are just nothing to compare with, hold and sit tight and wait that is my advice!
the key is patience , i still got the gups from the bounty ,  didnt dump it , it began at $ 0.10 and now its $ 0.25  and like bitcoin they giving also presents ( ehum qgup) Smiley ...
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: