Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ring of Fire Exchange System  (Read 569 times)
TheDR (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:32:21 PM

I am the brain trust for the Pacific Nation economic system that I intend to implement. First I intend to encourage people to start staking paccion. While that is happening I will be engaging in the development of The Ring of Fire Exchange System. The primary currencies of this system will be Maid,btc,eth,etc,xel,pac and safecoin.

There will eventually be an app on the safenetwork that employs computing power and uses it to collect more currency. It will use paccoin wallets for staking and use all sorts of trading tricks. It will also take advantage of arbitrage on prediction markets. Anyone who deposits paccoin on the exchange system will earn shares of the profits.

The system will also offer free online wallets of all sorts controlled by a master mind wallet. There will be goals programmed into the system. The first is to bring the value of paccoin to $0.125 usd eventually. Second is the development of the Pacific Nation.

Sincerely,
Daniel Ray Waters Hazelton Ortiz
TheDR (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

When USD becomes void than the goal of 1/8 ounce of silver per paccoin will be implemented.
trethomgrego

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

I'm interested, and could potentially stake a decent amount. Keep everyone updated as progress is made!
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

I respect the ideas of people, but I think that it is too risky to invest in new projects crypto currency. Competition is too great. Look at bitcoin. This is the most popular crypto currency, but its rise in price is not based on the prevalence of, and investment. This will necessarily lead to a fall in prices. What your currency is better?
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:50:11 PM

Is this guy for real? WTF is paccoin? bitcoin still has many years before it reaches it's full potentials, so while it has so many space to explore why would anyone think about other coins? I know the answer it's because people want their own made up coins to reach high prices so they could cash out and have free money. haha ring of fire exchange, did you think if you call it that it will make newbies excited thinking: "Wow ring of fire exchange" it must be something good and profitable Cheesy
trethomgrego

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:40:52 PM

Bitcoin is a store of value, and not necessarily the best crypto for usage in applications - especially due to the current scaling issues going on. Other coins have gained value/traction in the Market to cover for Bitcoin's current practicality deficits, or to provide other features such as utilizing a private ledger.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: