Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Allinvain $500,000 theft & Black Friday related? CIA / Banker Attacks?  (Read 19567 times)
jatajuta

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:11:44 AM

Wouldn't a super l33t and powerful organization like the CIA want to perform psyops such as this that are only temporarily effective at best, instead of simply using brute force and power to pull the plug on bitcoin? Oh definitely. So with this compelling case in mind, anyone who suggests that perhaps he just fucked up, must be on the payroll of the CIA. This story is too convenient a defense of bitcoin for it to not be true.

Yeah, brute force against what?

A p2p network?

And by doing that they would not legitimize bitcoins as a currency?

If you use brute force you will have more attention on the matter and the techology is just too good for people just walk away.

And pulling the plug i must ask, how to pull and where's the plug in the first place in such network?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Travis

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:16:24 AM

Travis with 12 posts; why r u here?  do u love Bitcoin? yes or no?  r u enamored with the technology, the economics, the cryptography, the implications for the USD, or what?  answer the question.

Oh snap, I forgot I was the only one with twelve posts, the only new guy to join as of late. That must look suspicious.

I don't have to answer shit, but I will anyway. I heard about Bitcoin from another forum. It resonated with me because over the last few years I've had an interest in free market economics, meaning I'm against the central banking system. I understand that central banking only impoverishes all those who are not in the politically connected or banking class. If bitcoin catches on, it will upset this corrupt system. I'm also interested in seeing if I can profit off of bitcoin, I intend to be a speculator, and hold on to some coins for a long time to see where they go.

And if I'm going to be put on trial for my sarcasm, I can also say that I know 2-3 members here that have established post histories who can vouch for me, because I know them from another forum.

Quote from: jutajata

I'm saying the government has a lot of power, and if they want to move against bitcoin, they are not going to fart around paying people to post "durr I lost my bitcoin" stories. The government is stupid, but not so stupid that they would choose such an attack vector. They might try and write some laws, they might try and move against sites like mt. gox, etc.. Doesn't matter if it won't work, its their MO, its how they always have responded to things historically. The government has power, the government has an inflated sense of what it can do with that power, they want to use it.
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:17:15 AM

Here is something important to think about.

The first Bitcoin heist ever.......25,000 bitcoins valued at approx. $500,000.
What are the chances?

I mean what are the chances that the bitcoin thief who steal the first bitcoins ever, would hit the jackpot of the guy who also happens to have the largest lot of bitcoins of probably anyone except the founder?

I mean, think about it folks....REALLY THINK ABOUT IT...What are the chances?

This is critical thinking, nothing more. But people have been trained to believe what they are told, not to think critically. Thinking critically means actually engaging your own brain instead of someone else's.  Wink

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:20:28 AM

in the absence of a way to short btc into oblivion like they do gold and silver, the most obvious way for the Fed to destroy btc would be to contribute to extreme volatility of its value thru propaganda or manipulation.

buy a crapload on the way up to suck everyone in then sell it off in a hurry to crash everyone out.  

dangerous strategy in the long run if btc has true value like most of us here think b/c it forces an artificial short squeeze on manipulators who want to bring it down.  in order for the Fed to "control" the market they continually have to have a sizeable position at all times which means at some pt they have to "buy back" the market after a selloff.  perhaps tonite was the beginning of this.

also note the large number of short seller advocates appearing recently.  they all insist they should be allowed to short btc in terms of USD's and post margin calls in USD's.  if ur a US bank u happen to have infinite USD's courtesy of Berspanke to hold ur short position forever which creates a huge drag on the value of gold and silver and btc if we let it.

a way to neutralize this would be to force any short seller of btc to have to post margin calls in btc.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:23:15 AM

Travis with 12 posts; why r u here?  do u love Bitcoin? yes or no?  r u enamored with the technology, the economics, the cryptography, the implications for the USD, or what?  answer the question.

Oh snap, I forgot I was the only one with twelve posts, the only new guy to join as of late. That must look suspicious.

I don't have to answer shit, but I will anyway. I heard about Bitcoin from another forum. It resonated with me because over the last few years I've had an interest in free market economics, meaning I'm against the central banking system. I understand that central banking only impoverishes all those who are not in the politically connected or banking class. If bitcoin catches on, it will upset this corrupt system. I'm also interested in seeing if I can profit off of bitcoin.

And if I'm going to be put on trial for my sarcasm, I can also say that I know 2-3 members here that have established post histories who can vouch for me, because I know them from another forum.

I'm saying the government has a lot of power, and if they want to move against bitcoin, they are not going to fart around paying people to post "durr I lost my bitcoin" stories. The government is stupid, but not so stupid that they would choose such an attack vector.

Hey Travis, it's all good, but you come on attacking me, as a conspiracy theorist, and i'm not, i'm a researcher. There is a huge difference. Calling someone a conspiracy theorist is a put down or an accusation against them. It's derogatory. Gold bugs are also against a central banking system, but many of them, the foolish ones, I mean, the really foolish ones, are also against bitcoins. They believe gold and silver are the "only real money". You could very well be against the central banking system, and you could be interested in making money off bitcoins, but that does not mean you believe in them, support them, want to see them flourish and grow, or want to help the project overall. So, if you have thoughts or opinions or think i'm wrong, then express yourself, my friend, but if you decide to attack me, you must not be my friend, because all my friends are bitcoin believers, whether they like gold or not, as long as they are against the bankers. You posted "with passion" against what I was saying, like I warned against. So, please be careful unless you don't want people to trust you.

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:25:43 AM

my, my, does anyone notice a pattern in his posts?

Quote from: Travis
I don't have to answer shit, but I will anyway. I heard about Bitcoin from another forum. It resonated with me because over the last few years I've had an interest in free market economics, meaning I'm against the central banking system. I understand that central banking only impoverishes all those who are not in the politically connected or banking class. If bitcoin catches on, it will upset this corrupt system. I'm also interested in seeing if I can profit off of bitcoin, I intend to be a speculator, and hold on to some coins for a long time to see where they go.

ok, fair enough, sounds like ur one of us.  ur entitled to ur strong opinions.
Quote from: Travis

I'm saying the government has a lot of power, and if they want to move against bitcoin, they are not going to fart around paying people to post "durr I lost my bitcoin" stories. The government is stupid, but not so stupid that they would choose such an attack vector.

what attack should they use in light of what Satoshi has invented?
jatajuta

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:25:56 AM

a way to neutralize this would be to force any short seller of btc to have to post margin calls in btc.

This should go to MagicalTux and his crew to be the rule on going short.

If we allow USD on both positions you are going to see a huge roller coaster shaking everyone out.

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:26:57 AM

What are the chances?

I mean what are the chances that the bitcoin thief who steal the first bitcoins ever, would hit the jackpot of the guy who also happens to have the largest lot of bitcoins of probably anyone except the founder?

This is critical thinking, nothing more. But people have been trained to believe what they are told, not to think critically. Thinking critically means actually engaging your own brain instead of someone else's.  Wink

Well, there has been no proof. So, what conclusion can you draw?

The only conclusion I can draw, is that someone or some group pulled together 25,000 bitcoins, and moved them to another account. Who's account we do not know, and most likely it could be their own.

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:34:34 AM

The only conclusion I can draw, is that someone or some group pulled together 25,000 bitcoins, and moved them to another account. Who's account we do not know, and most likely it could be their own.

That's pretty much all I could gather as well. Yet we've had people that want to change the block chain because of it!

I imagine all attempts possible will be used to mess with bitcoin by the powers that be. That could just be another. If it's changed once, what's to stop it from being changed again? Can it even be changed at all? Hopefully not. That would mean it's end, I would imagine.

People who really understand how important bitcoin is, should also understand how much the powers that be would like to stop this. It's like a cancer to them. Remove it at all costs, or they die.

Spread that bitcoin cancer, people!

lemonginger

Activity: 210

firstbits: 121vnq

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:41:22 AM

That's pretty much all I could gather as well. Yet we've had people that want to change the block chain because of it!

Those suggestions were pretty much not taken seriously by anyone, not even allinvain themself.

Like I said, if it is real, there will be lots of press/police/fbi/etc involvement. Stealing a half million dollars across federal lines with a technology already being attacked for money laundering? If you don't here of that involvement, then it obv wasn't real.

Either way, speculation on either side just amps up the drama but at this point doesn't lead to any clarification.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:44:39 AM

Next headlines expected....

Man holds family ransom for bitcoins.
A suburban family known to trade in bitcoins was held at gunpoint this afternoon. The kidnapper demanded the money be paid in bitcoins to his account because he knew that it could not be traced back to him. Family loses 50,000 bitcoins worth $1,000,000, but they are lucky to be alive. The kidnapper got away and is currently hiding somewhere in cyberspace. News at 11:00

Because we know who owns the media, don't we? The same people who own the banks!

Travis

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:47:46 AM

Hey Travis, it's all good, but you come on attacking me, as a conspiracy theorist, and i'm not, i'm a researcher. There is a huge difference. Calling someone a conspiracy theorist is a put down or an accusation against them. It's derogatory. Gold bugs are also against a central banking system, but many of them, the foolish ones, I mean, the really foolish ones, are also against bitcoins. They believe gold and silver are the "only real money". You could very well be against the central banking system, and you could be interested in making money off bitcoins, but that does not mean you believe in them, support them, want to see them flourish and grow, or want to help the project overall. So, if you have thoughts or opinions or think i'm wrong, then express yourself, my friend, but if you decide to attack me, you must not be my friend, because all my friends are bitcoin believers, whether they like gold or not, as long as they are against the bankers. You posted "with passion" against what I was saying, like I warned against. So, please be careful unless you don't want people to trust you.

The only thing I admit to is having a dickish tone in this thread, sometimes I embrace the impersonal nature of the internet a little too much. I also like pictures.

But you said you were a conspiracy theorist in the OP. In my first post in this thread, I said I do not use the term conspiracy theorist in a pejorative sense. Because after all conspiracies do happen. But it is irresponsible to just from speculations on nothing. I made a distinction between good conspiracy theories and bad ones. Bad ones try and avoid relying on facts, and are mostly all speculation.

You speculated about allinvain. And then I speculated as to why you were just going with this CIA story for very little reason at all, it was an extraordinary claim, extraordinary claims require at least a little evidence besides just insinuating that some of the details are suspicious in your opinion. If allinvain isn't a government agent, then he is guy who has had something terrible happen to him, whom you are making some not so nice accusations about.

yep, he is a sarcastic dick who likes to argue.

Quote from: lemonginger
Either way, speculation on either side just amps up the drama but at this point doesn't lead to any clarification.

That I agree with.
jatajuta

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 04:53:08 AM

I agree, Bitcoin is important. We should question everything.

The people never had such a weapon against the money changers in the whole human history.

The banksters will feel the fork on their asses when people start to dump their worthless fiat currency in front of their buildings.  Cheesy

Here's a link to explain the imminent dollar collapse to an 8 year old kid.

http://falkvinge.net/2011/06/17/the-imminent-dollar-collaps-explained-to-an-8-year-old/

What do you think that will happen after the people suffer a massive devaluation on their fiat currencies and they look on the internet and say "Hey, do you know you can do this transaction using bitcoins instead of this shitty and worthless money?"

I live in Brazil, in a period of 30 years (1964 to 1994) our fiat currency generated 1.142.332.741.811.850% of inflation, worse than that only germany after the first world war.

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plano_Real

The solution to that? A new currency obviously, but still centrally dominated by a bank, so i just can guess that after the imminent financial collapse of america and the world the adoption to a p2p currency will be MASSIVE.

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 05:01:12 AM

The only thing I admit to is having a dickish tone in this thread, sometimes I embrace the impersonal nature of the internet a little too much. I also like pictures.

But you said you were a conspiracy theorist in the OP. In my first post in this thread, I said I do not use the term conspiracy theorist in a pejorative sense. Because after all conspiracies do happen. But it is irresponsible to just from speculations on nothing. I made a distinction between good conspiracy theories and bad ones. Bad ones try and avoid relying on facts, and are mostly all speculation.

You speculated about allinvain. And then I speculated as to why you were just going with this CIA story for very little reason at all, it was an extraordinary claim, extraordinary claims require at least a little evidence besides just insinuating that some of the details are suspicious in your opinion. If allinvain isn't a government agent, then he is guy who has had something terrible happen to him, whom you are making some not so nice accusations about.

yep, he is a sarcastic dick who likes to argue.

Quote from: lemonginger

That I agree with.

Actually, if you go back and read my OP, you will see I never referred to myself in such a way, nor would I ever. The reason I even mentioned it is because i understand the workings of the conspiracy. The bankers, the system, the secret societies etc. They work in such a way that manipulates everything they contact or touch. To understand what they have done, is to know what evil they reap and how they go about it. It's Ordo Ab Chao. They will always come out on top, because if they don't, someone else will, and they refuse to allow that to happen. Chaos is embraced by them. Because the end result is Order along the lines they seek, instead of what you or I seek.

Money is the Rothschilds and International Bankers weapon they use to control the whole world. Iceland rebelled. Now Greece is rebelling. These are the people we are fighting. You think, sitting in your chair, at your computer, bitcoin may be something cool. But bitcoin is a NUCLEAR WEAPON against the global power structure. You might think it's "neat", and some might think it's pretty "cool". But those terms do not come close to describing what it truly is, and can be, if it succeeds. It can change the whole world, and there are people who do not want that, no matter what, and will stop at nothing to stop bitcoins.

You, Travis, may just be in the middle of the real war battlefield playing with your G.I. Joe dolls. This is NO GAME!

jatajuta

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 05:07:59 AM

This is NO GAME!

Totally agree.

Now we have the possibility to do real damage like no revolution or civil disorder has before.

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 05:11:57 AM

Actually, if you go back and read my OP, you will see I never referred to myself in such a way, nor would I ever. The reason I even mentioned it is because i understand the workings of the conspiracy. The bankers, the system, the secret societies etc. They work in such a way that manipulates everything they contact or touch. To understand what they have done, is to know what evil they reap and how they go about it. It's Ordo Ab Chao. They will always come out on top, because if they don't, someone else will, and they refuse to allow that to happen. Chaos is embraced by them. Because the end result is Order along the lines they seek, instead of what you or I seek.

Money is the Rothschilds and International Bankers weapon they use to control the whole world. Iceland rebelled. Now Greece is rebelling. These are the people we are fighting. You think, sitting in your chair, at your computer, bitcoin may be something cool. But bitcoin is a NUCLEAR WEAPON against the global power structure. You might think it's "neat", and some might think it's pretty "cool". But those terms do not come close to describing what it truly is, and can be, if it succeeds. It can change the whole world, and there are people who do not want that, no matter what, and will stop at nothing to stop bitcoins.

You, Travis, may just be in the middle of the real war battlefield playing with your G.I. Joe dolls. This is NO GAME!

talk about chaos.  we have just begun what will be the most chaotic 5-6 period in history.  i believe Bernanke has been ordered by his bankster bosses to save the USD at all costs.  after all, this is the Feds only franchise, the world's reserve currency which so many banksters have used to makes billions in profit.  as the USD rises, all assets will get crushed incl. gold and silver as they have benefitted on the way up from infinite liquidity.  

we are witnessing the great rollover of the US stock mkt which will mimic a Japan scenario for many years.  this rise in the USD might have gone unchallenged but along came Bitcoin.  they will not be able to control this animal like they have for the most part with gold and silver.  they will do everything they possibly can to derail it.  they will be forced to let all assets deflate and wash out the bad debt and yes, conspiracies will abound but for good reason.  this will be the end of the financial global order and the beginning of the peoples money.
jatajuta

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 05:24:06 AM

this will be the end of the financial global order and the beginning of the peoples money.

Hooray!  Angry

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 05:27:17 AM

Cypherdoc and Jutajada, glad to know you both.
It's great to know there are others on board that do understand the implications, and work toward it's success. Bitcoin brothers!

jatajuta

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 05:37:36 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2011, 05:51:58 AM by jutajata

Cypherdoc and Jutajada, glad to know you both.
It's great to know there are others on board that do understand the implications, and work toward it's success. Bitcoin brothers!

Man i discovered bitcoins on may 30 through a corbettreport video on youtube.

First i was mad about how i didnt see anything about it on january or something, then after reading about it's technology and the reason Satoshi Nakamoto build up all this, the dots just connected and a lot of social and economic problems i have seen presented in hundreds of documentaries, books and articles were solved by this key variable.

We don't need a mass awareness movement, we don't need a political reform, we don't need an armed revolution, we don't need a global activist movement to pass new laws on the congress.

We don't need to do anything to just take away the power that the established institutions uses to manipulate us.

We just have to start accepting bitcoins.

epi 1:10,000

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 06:17:25 AM

What are the chances?

It is plausible he could have accumulated 25,000 BTC with little investment considering he has been mining since at least May 2010 and has been actively trading. You might want to check your mesolimbic dopamine concentrations.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: