Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken adds support for Dash  (Read 673 times)
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:02:00 PM

http://blog.kraken.com/post/159492923942/kraken-opens-dash-dash-trading

Which DASH pairs will be available for trading?

DASH/USD (Dash - US Dollar)
DASH/BTC (Dash - Bitcoin)
DASH/EUR (Dash - Euro)
Margin Trading: possibly coming soon!

Which Dash payment types will Kraken support for withdrawal?

Normal withdrawals (fee = 0.005 DASH)
“Instant-Send” withdrawals (fee = 0.01 DASH) - Please note that while “Instant-Send” withdrawals may be faster than normal withdrawals, they will take several minutes at
least to move through Kraken’s system and may take another 15 minutes after that if the destination doesn’t recognize “Instant-Send” payments.
“Private-Send” withdrawals - NOT supported at launch.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:16:10 PM

Yeah, after they were bribed with 50k $... so much for 'organic growth'...

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-business-development-major-exchange.12881/

dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

Dash is still instamined garbage.  People just got very good at selling garbage to greater fools.  You all are the greater fools. Lol.
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

Yeah, after they were bribed with 50k $... so much for 'organic growth'...

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-business-development-major-exchange.12881/

Thank you for providing that link, i appreciate it.

It demonstrate not only the power of our decentralized budget and governance system
but also the faith such an exchange has in Dash.

After all 50K $ is peanuts for such a large exchange, who not only added Dash but also integrated InstantSend along with it.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
hankyulpark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:57:31 PM

It looks like a good move, to increase the exchange trading volume. If all security stuff was done the right way, the most crypto pairs an exchange has, more people it will attract. It is a good deal for both sides, even best if it conflagrate a "fee war" between the exchanges (from my "user" side of view  Grin)

▂▃▅▆█ https://boscoin.io █▆▅▃▂
bitwolf

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:22:24 PM

qwizzie is there someone else on this forum other than you that promotes the dash-trash?  You appear to be the one and only dash PR agent here. Congrats on the community
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:36:40 PM

It looks like a good move, to increase the exchange trading volume. If all security stuff was done the right way, the most crypto pairs an exchange has, more people it will attract. It is a good deal for both sides, even best if it conflagrate a "fee war" between the exchanges (from my "user" side of view  Grin)

You made some good points there, both from an user point of view and an exchange point of view it really is a good deal.
A significant shift of Dash trading from Poloniex towards Kraken, would also be really nice. Time will tell i guess....

So we have Bitfinex, Kraken .. who will be next ?  Grin
Personally i hope GDAX will add Dash someday, i hear it has lots of trading with much higher limits for traders then for example Coinbase (which GDAX has a connection with).

dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:41:16 PM

It looks like a good move, to increase the exchange trading volume. If all security stuff was done the right way, the most crypto pairs an exchange has, more people it will attract. It is a good deal for both sides, even best if it conflagrate a "fee war" between the exchanges (from my "user" side of view  Grin)

You made some good points there, both from an user point of view and an exchange point of view it really is a good deal.
A significant shift of Dash trading from Poloniex towards Kraken, would also be really nice. Time will tell i guess....

So we have Bitfinex, Kraken .. who will be next ?  Grin
Personally i hope GDAX will add Dash someday, i hear it has lots of trading with much higher limits then for example Coinbase.

Kraken will do shit volume of Dash.  GDAX will never list it.
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:43:00 PM

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:33:46 PM

Very sad to see legit exchanges adding instamined scam coins  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: