Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 01:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTCJam loan  (Read 3849 times)
Shermo (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:12:12 PM

I have two investments in Ziggap that I am putting up for sale on BTCJam, in total there is currently 62.044184 BTC outstanding (43.079151 + 18.965033).

I have them listed on BTCJam to buy for 10BTC and 4.5BTC respectively.

If you are interested then check them out on BTCJam or if you have a reasonable offer PM me.

https://btcjam.com/notes
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:24:25 PM

Whats the deal with Zig-Gap was there any announcement before they dissapeared?

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Shermo (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:36:37 PM

Aethero, who I believe to be the main owner said he was having some personal difficulties somewhere in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=146611.140

So far all payments are up to date, I'm not sure if Ziggap is coming back or not. I'm looking to move house at the moment due to a new job so some extra cash to pay for solicitors fees would be very welcome, hence I'm willing to sell these at roughly 25% of the outstanding debt because I could do with the money sooner rather than later and I'm not sure whether they will or will not eventually be paid out (me being honest about the matter).
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:17:30 PM

Aethero, who I believe to be the main owner said he was having some personal difficulties somewhere in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=146611.140

So far all payments are up to date, I'm not sure if Ziggap is coming back or not. I'm looking to move house at the moment due to a new job so some extra cash to pay for solicitors fees would be very welcome, hence I'm willing to sell these at roughly 25% of the outstanding debt because I could do with the money sooner rather than later and I'm not sure whether they will or will not eventually be paid out (me being honest about the matter).
He is the main owner.  Also, the BTCJam loan is up to date... But:
  • The dividends are NOT up to date.  They aren't being paid.
  • The previous payment on the loan was 5 or so days late.

The ZigGap site is completely gone at this point, replaced by a logo and a slogan (not ZigGap).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: