Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New and Improved Baby Idea  (Read 604 times)
judithmcb94 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:57:54 PM

Okay. So I posted a few days ago about doing a politically charged pro-israel coin.  I did some information gathering and I have decided I want to broaden the idea:
okay with steemit, and now with belacam coming out tonight I feel like those types of platforms are the future of alt coin use. as a layman who doesn't understand code, I'm telling you now that those are the only sites that make sense to me. 

I don't know what the mining or the blockchain or any of that is , and I think a lot of people probably don't either. they need to be more user friendly and less code-speak.  I want to create something like a quora combined with a steemit combined with academic homework help sites sort of like study blue.  Like maybe a hubpages about news and academic topics and you get awarded more of this new coin for better content. it would be college level based and diverse in subject mater. not sure about the format yet but I've already bought some domains and I have ideas  I just don't know the first thing about starting a coin etc.

im an amazing writer and blogger and SEO person I just don't understand the blockchain thing and need help.

this could be a really good idea I think.
so again key points:

- Platform of non-coding based mining that is similar to quora and/or studyblue
- academic based work, not silly blogs like steemit, but more of a tutoring center or a course thing.
- distribution of new coin is determined in same way as steemit.
- more professional than steemit with nonpartisan staff that are not involved in the community and can objectively and fairly solve issues.
-professional website with impeccable grammar and planning - no winging it.

let me know seriously!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
louisvuitoon

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

I disagree with this idea. Crypto currency is decentralized so it can stay away from political agendas. to create a politically charged coin goes against the whole purpose of bitcoins. just my 2 cents. good luck on your project mate! also a blockchain is just a ledger of all the transactions of a specific coin. you can go to this link if you want to learn more https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-blockchain-technology/
judithmcb94 (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:45:14 AM

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/849210073456745475/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: