Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Bitcointalk account  (Read 972 times)
BMOO (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:28:47 AM

Hi, i would like to buy a bitcointalk account. Only interested un Sr member or Hero member.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:33:31 AM

Hi, i would like to buy a bitcointalk account. Only interested un Sr member or Hero member.

Quoted for reference.

Be warn, buying a btc account (and selling) is highly looked down on and can result in receiving a negative or a neutral feedback from a DT. 
BMOO (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:35:27 AM

Quoted for reference.

Be warn, buying a btc account (and selling) is highly looked down on and can result in receiving a negative or a neutral feedback from a DT.  

Do i care ?!? Mmmmm Let me think... NOP I can buy a fucking account if i want. I would like to take part of signature bounties thats it thats all!! Any problem with that ?
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:09:39 AM

Quoted for reference.

Do i care ?!? Mmmmm Let me think... NOP I can buy a fucking account if i want. I would like to take part of signature bounties thats it thats all!! Any problem with that ?

Of course you can...no problem with that. Buying and selling accounts here is like supporting ISIS !!! Have a nice day future scammer Cool
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:03:51 AM

Quoted for reference.

Maybe you should take a chill pill and calm down. He was just staying the truth as the buying and selling of accounts is not condoned. Also, if someone figures out what account you have bought, you could receive a negative trust and this might prevent you from joining a signature campaign. As some signature campaign managers don't want to enroll users that have bought accounts.

This topic should also be part of the invites and accounts section of digital goods. You clearly have a lot to learn OP.
BMOO (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:14:24 PM

Quoted for reference.

Maybe you should take a chill pill and calm down. He was just staying the truth as the buying and selling of accounts is not condoned. Also, if someone figures out what account you have bought, you could receive a negative trust and this might prevent you from joining a signature campaign. As some signature campaign managers don't want to enroll users that have bought accounts.

This topic should also be part of the invites and accounts section of digital goods. You clearly have a lot to learn OP.

FUCK YOU man !! You were the first one who wanted to sell your account on PM lolll You are a fucking joke
Windpower

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

Quoted for reference.

FUCK YOU man !! You were the first one who wanted to sell your account on PM lolll You are a fucking joke
Lol. All I said was that the selling of accounts wasn't condoned and it isn't against the rules of this forum. I just have a spare account that I want to get rid off because I don't use it. 
tomotan

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:17:05 AM

Quoted for reference.

Lol. All I said was that the selling of accounts wasn't condoned and it isn't against the rules of this forum. I just have a spare account that I want to get rid off because I don't use it. 

As much as it hurts me to say,but BMOO Is right...telling him that buying/selling accounts  is condoned and offering your spare account in the next sentence is kinda idiotic...so you had to pm him this fact,because you were too ashamed to post it in the open? You should be sir!
Windpower

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:40:01 AM

Quoted for reference.

As much as it hurts me to say,but BMOO Is right...telling him that buying/selling accounts  is condoned and offering your spare account in the next sentence is kinda idiotic...so you had to pm him this fact,because you were too ashamed to post it in the open? You should be sir!
How is that idiotic? I said that it was not condoned because that is the general consensus of people on this forum. It doesn't mean that I don't want to buy and sell accounts. I am just informing him. Also, you are calling me idiotic as you write that buying/selling accounts is condoned. Maybe re-read your writing before you post. Also, I sent it in a PM because it my personal business and others don't need to know about it. Do I sit here and say that you have to send me every email that you get? No. Because I respect other people's personal business and you should learn to do that as well.
tomotan

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:27:22 AM

Quoted for reference.

How is that idiotic? I said that it was not condoned because that is the general consensus of people on this forum. It doesn't mean that I don't want to buy and sell accounts. I am just informing him. Also, you are calling me idiotic as you write that buying/selling accounts is condoned. Maybe re-read your writing before you post. Also, I sent it in a PM because it my personal business and others don't need to know about it. Do I sit here and say that you have to send me every email that you get? No. Because I respect other people's personal business and you should learn to do that as well.

Open your eyes mate....i am not calling you idiotic,but your actions/words...of course it is condoned here to sell and buy accounts...it's the worst...bought accounts are used for scamming other people in 99% !!!
So in conclusion...you are not better than the op and all other potential scammers here on bitcointalk...thanks for prooving that yourself...have a nice day
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:39:28 PM

Hi
Check this:
Activity 690+ - Hero Member - 1300 posts = 0,13 btc
Strong account, never banned, yes signed message!

ThrownawayThrowaway

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:07:50 PM

Not sure why everybody is crying in this thread.
Anyway I have my old account for sale here.

Your token is crel7ue0
Share this estimate: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=crel7ue0
Activity: 320+ (Sr. Member)
Potential Activity: 320+ (Potential Sr. Member)
Weeks to Next Potential Rank: 23
Potential Activity to next Potential Rank: 158
SMAS Blacklisted: No
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.064

As the thread says I am selling it for 0.04 BTC, post in my thread or PM me if you are interested.

Cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: