Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin future ?  (Read 36775 times)
Raiderlam (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:52:29 AM

What do you think for siacoin future? Will up or down?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:02:27 AM

I think Siacoin is relatively undervalued.

I would say that in the short term, probably will be a lot of sideways movement.

In the long run though I think it'll climb in price. I've got some SC ready to go in my wallet as we speak Smiley
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:51:40 AM

sia is on cosolidation mode now,,,
after thats will continue the rally
in my mind, this coin has a good future

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:04:35 AM

Do not expect the price of siacoin to go up too much or as others say to the moon, siacoin implementation has special features to prevent the price from going up to high, will coin burns as well as inflation inbuilt, dev wants the price for storage renters to be kept as low as possible.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:03:50 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 06:51:23 AM by giveen

Looks like the big whale have found their next prey. It is possible that we can see a huge pump in coin but it is definitely not a future.
I also needed your opinion i have already invested 200$, should i put more or just wait?? As i have never even heard anything about this coin in past
justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

A question to all of those who are saying that the coin can not be expensive, because it's whole point is that the service should be cheap.

Is the pricing fixed? If the SC gains value, the price will be 0,1 Siacoin instead of 1 Siacoin, or am i wrong?
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:18:42 PM

A question to all of those who are saying that the coin can not be expensive, because it's whole point is that the service should be cheap.

Is the pricing fixed? If the SC gains value, the price will be 0,1 Siacoin instead of 1 Siacoin, or am i wrong?

Miners Renters of hardrive space can set whatever price they want for renting their storage space. Then, buyers of storage space can choose what they want to pay. So, I don't get this argument either. If the price goes up, then renters can simply lower their asking price.

Do not expect the price of siacoin to go up too much or as others say to the moon, siacoin implementation has special features to prevent the price from going up to high, will coin burns as well as inflation inbuilt

Can you elaborate on this? This is my first time hearing about it. If not as an investment, then what is the point of buying Siacoin?
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 04:59:46 AM

Miners Renters of hardrive space can set whatever price they want for renting their storage space. Then, buyers of storage space can choose what they want to pay. So, I don't get this argument either. If the price goes up, then renters can simply lower their asking price.

Do not expect the price of siacoin to go up too much or as others say to the moon, siacoin implementation has special features to prevent the price from going up to high, will coin burns as well as inflation inbuilt

Can you elaborate on this? This is my first time hearing about it. If not as an investment, then what is the point of buying Siacoin?

Pretty much everything can be found on sia.tech and the white paper. Too much to explain that can simply be copy pasted. Sia coin is used as a token of payment, not every crypto is for simply investment...

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

What future ? Cheesy

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:43:09 AM

Pretty much everything can be found on sia.tech and the white paper. Too much to explain that can simply be copy pasted. Sia coin is used as a token of payment, not every crypto is for simply investment...

I hate you right now... I just read the entire whitepaper and see no mention of these supposed "special features". I don't think you know what you are talking about. There is a "tail emission", but that is hardly a novel feature, as many cryptocurrencies have this feature. The whitepaper doesn't makes any mention of burning fees either.

Quote from: Whitepaper
Sia is a product of Nebulous Incorporated. Nebulous
is a for-profit company, and Sia is intended to become
a primary source of income for the company
Nebulous intends to generate revenue from
Sia in a manner proportional to the value added by
Sia, as determined by the value of the contracts set
up between clients and hosts. This is accomplished
by imposing a fee on all contracts. When a contract
is created, 3.9% of the contract fund is removed and
distributed to the holders of siafunds

Siacoins are definitely intended to be an investment...

Sure, you can use them to use the service, but most people around these parts would most likely be looking into Siacoin as investors.
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:47:05 AM

Future is moon  Tongue
dannon

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

I think Sia a good future ahead of it. Coins and some good innovation over the other hard drive coins. I still am unsure I would ever want someone to store stuff on my hard drive. But coin has some good value to it soon I bet.

Sad Sad Anyone else sick of trying to join signature campaigns and being denied after you have worn their signature for a week? Sad Sad
Kolo22

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:43:55 PM

Plenty of people constantly stating coins will get burned if needed, can someone post something that actually states something similar? Siacoin definitely looks like it's got a lot more potential so from our perspective it would be nice to know.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:12:47 AM

SC is  now 116 satoshis. Congratulations. The secret in crypto trading is sell high hodl when low. Of course this rule does not apply on shitcoins.
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:51:19 AM

Far too will develop. Super storage project .
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:55:11 AM

SC is  now 116 satoshis. Congratulations. The secret in crypto trading is sell high hodl when low. Of course this rule does not apply on shitcoins.

116 satoshi is a lot, but every single crapcoin is rallying past month, so why should not the ones that actually do solve some problem.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:48:49 AM

SC hit 175 sat ,, on polo 2 days ago,,
and all time high is 178 sat,, if the price can break it,, thats will be good for SC
congrats holders

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:22:17 AM

It is a weird situation with Siacoin. If the price would rise, the purpose would be ruined, since the price of cloud storage on siacoin would become too high.
btcforall777

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:43:43 PM

It is a weird situation with Siacoin. If the price would rise, the purpose would be ruined, since the price of cloud storage on siacoin would become too high.

One of the few coins in existence with a real use case built in.  it may not go up but it wont go away.
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 06:57:44 PM

Is $0,10 even possible? or should i just give up hope on such profits

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: