Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A $ a post or a $ a day?  (Read 2857 times)
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:44:49 PM

Signature campaigns are a fantastic way and an actual use case for poor people to make money off the internet directly THANKS to bitcoin.

For me is just a small bonus to buy some videogame here and there, most of us post at work or whatnot, but some people in poor countries are making a living thanks to signature campaigns. So let's not ruin one of the few use cases of bitcoin that has a real impact on poor people. Let poor people make their satoshis posting and don't ban them you pricks!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

This is something that I really don't want to see happen for the pure reason that if more people are here and doing sig camps, it's going to lower the overall quality of the forum and it's going to lower the amount of money that people are paid in order to post on here.

I don't think we should really make that the answer with the influx of people it's going to make posts on here worth pennies on the dollar and it's going to be a waste for everyone else here watching the fourm go to shit.

Don't let it happen fellas, it'll ruin Bitcointalk forever. Let these people get real jobs and move on instead of taking over this.

Just making good signature rules on the campaigns will halt this effect

I believe signature campaigns are very good for the forum

We get plenty of replies we mostly wouldn't get usually, there's so much information in every single thread
And all this information gets SEO ranked for people to find and get closer to our cause

Signatures ftw  Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:25:11 PM

I said more then 1600 posts (=0.8 btc=950$).
But just take that 2000 posts (=1160$).

(Remember we talked about 1000$)

80 post per week makes 320 post per month per account.
That means you need 7 accounts and you would actually earn even more then 1300$ per month.

Coolcoinz just too smart eh.

3rd world is everything that earns less then 10$ a day.

Ps: all the silly sigspammers including coolcoinz are now like: wtf that is my dream job

Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:00:08 PM

That means you need 7 accounts and you would actually earn even more then 1300$ per month.

Ps: all the silly sigspammers including coolcoinz are now like: wtf that is my dream job

Roll Eyes
Interesting calculation, and i like numbers that i see Cheesy . I don't like in countries of 3rd world, but i work as a security guard and i earn around 300$ a month. So in my country it would be awesome if i could start earning that 1300$ per month Cheesy . But sadly it would be near impossible to have 7 accounts in 7 different signature campaigns, and if i remember correct it is against the rules to have more than one account in same signature campaign. But still its nice just to think about that 1300$ Cheesy .
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:05:08 PM

What do you all think about that? We're all rich here...all of us.
I dont think so.
Even we earn 1$ a day on signature campaign we cannot say that we are rich.
What if the signature campaign will closed or finished?
Agree sig campaign will not last , you should register new sigi when it ends
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:25:17 PM

Roll Eyes
Interesting calculation, and i like numbers that i see Cheesy . I don't like in countries of 3rd world, but i work as a security guard and i earn around 300$ a month. So in my country it would be awesome if i could start earning that 1300$ per month Cheesy . But sadly it would be near impossible to have 7 accounts in 7 different signature campaigns, and if i remember correct it is against the rules to have more than one account in same signature campaign. But still its nice just to think about that 1300$ Cheesy .

Vpn *cough*

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

Forget it, really. Although the numbers may look good on paper it's nearly impossible to get close to that due to several reasons.
1. Post has to be of certain length to count, which makes spamming difficult
2. Managers are monitoring the quality, so if you constantly post nonsense you'll get permanently banned and end up on smas list.
3. 2000 posts a month means that you'd have to squeeze out 66 posts a day, which might not be a lot if you wrote short, low quality responses, but will end up being incredibly tiring if you actually put some effort into it. I usually get bored with the forum after writing 5 or 6 posts, 66 requires a lot of effort and stamina.
4. It's hard to find a well paid spot nowadays, so it will take you some time before you can fit all your accounts into the highest paying campaigns.
5. Daily spamming with 7 accounts will get you caught and banned sooner or later, so my prediction is that you'll spend months levelling them up, write for a month or 2 and lose them all. Is half a year of work worth 2 BTC?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:34:57 PM

This is something that I really don't want to see happen for the pure reason that if more people are here and doing sig camps, it's going to lower the overall quality of the forum and it's going to lower the amount of money that people are paid in order to post on here.

I don't think we should really make that the answer with the influx of people it's going to make posts on here worth pennies on the dollar and it's going to be a waste for everyone else here watching the fourm go to shit.

Don't let it happen fellas, it'll ruin Bitcointalk forever. Let these people get real jobs and move on instead of taking over this.

Just making good signature rules on the campaigns will halt this effect

I believe signature campaigns are very good for the forum

We get plenty of replies we mostly wouldn't get usually, there's so much information in every single thread
And all this information gets SEO ranked for people to find and get closer to our cause

Signatures ftw  Smiley
Not only that, the wearers usually have to learn more about Bitcoin generally in order to be able to post relevant information.
Oftentimes a lot of replies are bullshit though, and they go unnoticed by campaign managers. Though in general it's not all that bad.
HabBear (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:54:35 PM

The discussion here has deviated from my original intent.

My original intent was comparing the amount of money we each earn from signature campaign work, it's essentially nothing, pocket change and how that amount SIGNIFICANTLY exceeds the income of the poorest people on earth.

We should be talking less about the signature campaigns and more about how we can help the poorest of the poor earn more more money (equivalent to our pocket change) to get themselves above the $1 a day mark.

Anyone have thoughts on this?
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:32:36 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 02:04:54 AM by criptix

Forget it, really. Although the numbers may look good on paper it's nearly impossible to get close to that due to several reasons.
2. Managers are monitoring the quality, so if you constantly post nonsense you'll get permanently banned and end up on smas list.
3. 2000 posts a month means that you'd have to squeeze out 66 posts a day, which might not be a lot if you wrote short, low quality responses, but will end up being incredibly tiring if you actually put some effort into it. I usually get bored with the forum after writing 5 or 6 posts, 66 requires a lot of effort and stamina.
4. It's hard to find a well paid spot nowadays, so it will take you some time before you can fit all your accounts into the highest paying campaigns.
5. Daily spamming with 7 accounts will get you caught and banned sooner or later, so my prediction is that you'll spend months levelling them up, write for a month or 2 and lose them all. Is half a year of work worth 2 BTC?

What you say is just half true.
People spam a lot of shit without being banned or deleted.
Multiple accounts are allowed.
If you have an iq upwards of 80 and use a vpn the chance to be caught is very low.
You dont have to join one campaign.
There are always paying campaigns.
Low paying campaigns dont watch for quality posts.

I.e. yobit is really low quality. Bitmixer was really low quality and now is low to ok quality after they changed the manager. Etc pp.

The discussion here has deviated from my original intent.

My original intent was comparing the amount of money we each earn from signature campaign work, it's essentially nothing, pocket change and how that amount SIGNIFICANTLY exceeds the income of the poorest people on earth.

We should be talking less about the signature campaigns and more about how we can help the poorest of the poor earn more more money (equivalent to our pocket change) to get themselves above the $1 a day mark.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

We just showed that 3rd world people - if they want to work online - can earn more then 1000$ a month here.
You just need to write 60-100 post a day.

PS: 1000+$ is a lot of money in the 3rd world so if you wanna make that your main job please try to make quality posts.

Ps2: i have reported 235 posts with a accuracy of 94%. So i think i can say i know what spam and quality is.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:01:24 AM

Compared to them, of course, we are rich. If somehow, someway we could teach them how to earn a living and also possibly to use bitcoin as their banks/savings, it could actually help them on it. There's a difference in doing something and just acknowledging it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HabBear (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:21:57 AM

Thanks for bringing us back on track.

I think you'r spot on.

How do we teach people how to earn a living? How to find opportunities to make money?

I think a lot of people don't have that instinct in them, which is unfortunate. Should we care enough to help them along, to show them how to find ways to climb their way out of poverty?

Compared to them, of course, we are rich. If somehow, someway we could teach them how to earn a living and also possibly to use bitcoin as their banks/savings, it could actually help them on it. There's a difference in doing something and just acknowledging it.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:35:35 AM

Firstly, it is difficult to teach people who do not have any background on something, for example, no computer experience, no hardworking experience, etc. Of course, if you are somewhat in the poverty line, mostly, you don't have experience using a computer. There is also a determination factor that can affect them if they are really willing to learn it. I think the government has done many things for them, but it's not enough.

I think you'r spot on.

How do we teach people how to earn a living? How to find opportunities to make money?

I think a lot of people don't have that instinct in them, which is unfortunate. Should we care enough to help them along, to show them how to find ways to climb their way out of poverty?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HabBear (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:59:40 AM

SO you're saying there's two reasons why it's tough to teach poor people how to earn money (or find earning opportunities):

(1) They lack access to resources that help them with the search to find money making opportunities, and

(2) They lack the will to learn how to find the resources or the opportunities

Is that correct? I'll agree to that.

But with the internet information is more freely available than ever before...if information is what these people need, how do we get it to them? What if we set up centers in poor areas, not-for-profit, that provides access to the information, the internet so they can connect with more people to find the opportunities or learn skills they can sell to others?

Firstly, it is difficult to teach people who do not have any background on something, for example, no computer experience, no hardworking experience, etc. Of course, if you are somewhat in the poverty line, mostly, you don't have experience using a computer. There is also a determination factor that can affect them if they are really willing to learn it. I think the government has done many things for them, but it's not enough.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:06:53 AM

What do you all think about that? We're all rich here...all of us.
You are not rich because you wear signature, only thing you have is extra dollar from it.
I didn't think we are all rich and signatures campaign is not an avenue for rich but extra dollar for posting at our casual time. When you are resting you can just pick you phone or computer and make reason comment and make few cent or a dollar for the whole day. For those said bitcointalt may stop signature campaign one day I don't think that is possible because many people that are here are just here because of it.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:46:45 AM

Well said mate. I agree with you. I think that it does not pay off to have multiple accounts, because as you said its too hard to post quality posts and enough. Also standards of campaign would be demanding. So at the end, its better to have one account on which you work the best you can, and find really good signature campaign. After sometime you will start to earn more, as your rank go up.
Barmen

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:58:50 AM

Well said mate. I agree with you. I think that it does not pay off to have multiple accounts, because as you said its too hard to post quality posts and enough. Also standards of campaign would be demanding. So at the end, its better to have one account on which you work the best you can, and find really good signature campaign. After sometime you will start to earn more, as your rank go up.
If there is interest in spreading bitcoin, sooner or later all the interested companies will come to what is necessary to help alleviate the possibility of earning bitcoins on the Internet. The more people will have bitcoins the more they demand. Remember how after the second world war, the Americans were handing over the dollars? This led to the fact that the dollar is all over the world and at the moment this is the most common currency. Wait, just the time bitcoin has not come yet.
Immobilising

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:23:56 AM

I think you'r spot on.

I agree. Teaching people how to earn a living is one thing. The real problem a lot of people have is how to spend that money wisely. I think everyone has the drive to make money and earn themselves a decent living. But a lot of people don't have that financial instinct to save up money for future use. They struggle to spend, or rather save, their money wisely. And you could give these people 10.000 dollars or 100 dollars; they would still be in the same problem in the end.

I wish we could financially advise people on how to spend/save their earnings wisely, keeping in mind future events.
Kobalt

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

I think you'r spot on.

I agree. Teaching people how to earn a living is one thing. The real problem a lot of people have is how to spend that money wisely. I think everyone has the drive to make money and earn themselves a decent living. But a lot of people don't have that financial instinct to save up money for future use. They struggle to spend, or rather save, their money wisely. And you could give these people 10.000 dollars or 100 dollars; they would still be in the same problem in the end.

I wish we could financially advise people on how to spend/save their earnings wisely, keeping in mind future events.
You forgot that to worry about the safety of their savings they need to first earn. The vicious circle turns out. In addition, 300 dollars a month is not enough for learning and life.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

Its 2017 people.
3rd worlders are participating in sig campaigns all over this forum.
Through bots (if they are sophisticated enough) or with the help of an online translator.

I think it is very likely that atleast thousands of people (and their families) are living from bct sig campaigns.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Very funny, not all people living in third world countries are poor, I am not.

I use google translate, I like this forum because I enjoy it, I earn some bitcoins, i do trade and other investments, I like the things I do here.

But let's not say that all people living in third world countries are poor because that would be lying.

There are a lot of very rich people in my country.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄