Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

don;t know why MNE pump so much , is there any big news about mne? such as will add poloniex soon ?

thanks

MNE is very undervalued at the moment, because it is very new and even not listed on major exchanges...
Buy MNE with this value is a unic opportunity IMHO

As soon MNE hit major exchanges, value will rocket...

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

don;t know why MNE pump so much , is there any big news about mne? such as will add poloniex soon ?

thanks

MNE can list on bittrex is possible .Poloniex ? i don't think so~
mikelove2015

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:26:52 PM

I send MNE to Livecoin always fail, gas less information, how much value should be charged on this gas?
siaynoq

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:40:16 PM

You need ETH.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

how much ETH must have for sent mne at livecoin?Huh??
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:54:19 PM

More expensive 90k gas !

Flyhigh710

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:16:51 PM

Thanks a lot to the Dev of this great project, I wish you the best!!!
trunzo

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

More expensive 90k gas !

I'm not understaning, why people are selling their coins at the first opportunity Huh
I had 2.250.000 XEM as original shareholder, and sold them all for less then 1 Bitcoin. I would never have to work if I had just kept them..
Yes I was equally dumb  Roll Eyes
shawnlives

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:31:09 PM

I figured since my original post has been re-posted several times, I would clean up some language and typos in it as well as expand on my fifth point. So here is the update version. Thanks everyone who has shared! Cheers.

Why I believe in Minereum

(Full Disclosure: I have gotten behind this project on a magnitude of 1000s of dollars.)

As I have written about before, assuming the developers follow through, there is a lot to be excited about with this token.

Here are the obvious strengths of Minereum:

First coin to self-mine
   Releases in predictable way
   Does not require energy

First to create easy token creation service
   This will include tokens that use the same innovative self-mining process
   Will make Ethereum token use-cases accessible to the masses

Potential world-wide lottery service
   Paid into only with Minereum
   Increases rate at which Minereum is taken out of circulation

Tokens received from services will be destroyed
   Taking them out of circulation and increasing scarcity/value

But there is much that gives me pause for concern. The primary tenants of Ethereum are decentralization and transparency. This project does well to address the former, but severely lacks in the latter. The way the Ethereum addresses are set up with smart contracts, to release tokens at a trickle, with no outside manipulation is spot-on. The idea behind the project is good too, creating a service that will allow the masses to create decentralized tokens for decentralized services. But the elusiveness of the developers is frustrating.

The person behind the domain registration of Minereum.com is anonymous, the updates are vague and few and far between, there is no window into developer communication, there has been no mention of how many addresses the developers have reserved for themselves, there has been no public invitation to the community to test services in development or even a bit of digital evidence to show progress on future services, to name a few.

Even so, I still believe in this project. Here is why.

First and foremost, when the developers do deliver on their promises (assuming they are good products). They are going to be huge. Creating an easy to use service to create tokens will change the landscape of Ethereum and Crypto in general. Minereum in many ways will become a gateway to Ethereum (plus the whole new type of smart-contract-trickle-release-thing).

Second, this token is limited big time. There just isn’t much of it. It doesn’t take that many investors to raise the price. When the developers follow through with their promises, it’s going to head for the moon. This would happen even without the whole destroying tokens used for official Minereum services promise (So that’s like a bonus).

Third, this token is out in the wild. It doesn’t matter what the developers do at this point. A solid algorithm has already been set up and tied to 4000+ Genesis ETH accounts. This token is going to continue trickling into the crypto space for the next 47 years, period. This is true even if the developers do nothing, even if the developers reserved half+ genesis addresses for themselves. The worst that could happen - they slowly sell their stake as it becomes available and someone else buys into the token.

Fourth, we don’t need the developers anymore. The important infrastructure of this token has been built. The tokens are in place, smart contracts have been initiated, the developers built something that can’t be stopped. We have a bonafide working cryptocurrency. WE can build services that only accept Minereum, if we wanted to (well I couldn’t, because I don’t know anything about coding, but you catch my drift). Don’t get me wrong, I want the developers to follow-through, but if they don’t, we can pick up the slack.

Fifth and finally, I don’t think the developers have bowed out yet or will anytime soon because the pay-off simply isn’t big enough for them yet. With such a small amount of Minereum released each day combined with the small market cap, the amount of work put into this token just doesn’t equal the pay-off at this point. The developers have built something that literally locks them out of cheating their followers. Their pay-off only gets better if they deliver. If they sell too much now, the market crashes and they get away with very little. If they wait a little longer to sell so they make a significant profit even though also crashing the market, then they are cheating themselves out of 47 years of price-increase. Even if this is a scam-coin, the scam-artists are playing the long game, they need this token to be a solid mover in the market. Even if the developers have half the addresses reserved for themselves, a lot more work will need to be put into the promotion and reputation of this token before they will be able to sell it at a significant profit and even then they will have to sell slowly. From what I can tell the DNA of this token just wasn’t designed in a way conducive to someone trying to make a quick buck.

I don’t know why the developers don’t open up more channels of communication and avenues of transparency and to be frank, I find it slightly annoying as it seems antithetical to the project. But regardless of our qualms with the way the project is being managed, I think the evidence that this is a legitimate project which will benefit all participants is much stronger than the opposite. This is why I believe in Minereum and think it will succeed in unexpected and hopefully immeasurable ways.

ciappa

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

Thank you for doing this, you explain what most people have to know

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Live.me

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:47:27 PM

@shawnlives Clap  Cool
mbit366

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

I figured since my original post has been re-posted several times, I would clean up some language and typos in it as well as expand on my fifth point. So here is the update version. Thanks everyone who has shared! Cheers.

(Full Disclosure: I have gotten behind this project on a magnitude of 1000s of dollars.)

As I have written about before, assuming the developers follow through, there is a lot to be excited about with this token.

First coin to self-mine
   Does not require energy

But there is much that gives me pause for concern. The primary tenants of Ethereum are decentralization and transparency. This project does well to address the former, but severely lacks in the latter. The way the Ethereum addresses are set up with smart contracts, to release tokens at a trickle, with no outside manipulation is spot-on. The idea behind the project is good too, creating a service that will allow the masses to create decentralized tokens for decentralized services. But the elusiveness of the developers is frustrating.

The person behind the domain registration of Minereum.com is anonymous, the updates are vague and few and far between, there is no window into developer communication, there has been no mention of how many addresses the developers have reserved for themselves, there has been no public invitation to the community to test services in development or even a bit of digital evidence to show progress on future services, to name a few.

First and foremost, when the developers do deliver on their promises (assuming they are good products). They are going to be huge. Creating an easy to use service to create tokens will change the landscape of Ethereum and Crypto in general. Minereum in many ways will become a gateway to Ethereum (plus the whole new type of smart-contract-trickle-release-thing).

Second, this token is limited big time. There just isn’t much of it. It doesn’t take that many investors to raise the price. When the developers follow through with their promises, it’s going to head for the moon. This would happen even without the whole destroying tokens used for official Minereum services promise (So that’s like a bonus).

Third, this token is out in the wild. It doesn’t matter what the developers do at this point. A solid algorithm has already been set up and tied to 4000+ Genesis ETH accounts. This token is going to continue trickling into the crypto space for the next 47 years, period. This is true even if the developers do nothing, even if the developers reserved half+ genesis addresses for themselves. The worst that could happen - they slowly sell their stake as it becomes available and someone else buys into the token.

Fourth, we don’t need the developers anymore. The important infrastructure of this token has been built. The tokens are in place, smart contracts have been initiated, the developers built something that can’t be stopped. We have a bonafide working cryptocurrency. WE can build services that only accept Minereum, if we wanted to (well I couldn’t, because I don’t know anything about coding, but you catch my drift). Don’t get me wrong, I want the developers to follow-through, but if they don’t, we can pick up the slack.

Fifth and finally, I don’t think the developers have bowed out yet or will anytime soon because the pay-off simply isn’t big enough for them yet. With such a small amount of Minereum released each day combined with the small market cap, the amount of work put into this token just doesn’t equal the pay-off at this point. The developers have built something that literally locks them out of cheating their followers. Their pay-off only gets better if they deliver. If they sell too much now, the market crashes and they get away with very little. If they wait a little longer to sell so they make a significant profit even though also crashing the market, then they are cheating themselves out of 47 years of price-increase. Even if this is a scam-coin, the scam-artists are playing the long game, they need this token to be a solid mover in the market. Even if the developers have half the addresses reserved for themselves, a lot more work will need to be put into the promotion and reputation of this token before they will be able to sell it at a significant profit and even then they will have to sell slowly. From what I can tell the DNA of this token just wasn’t designed in a way conducive to someone trying to make a quick buck.

I don’t know why the developers don’t open up more channels of communication and avenues of transparency and to be frank, I find it slightly annoying as it seems antithetical to the project. But regardless of our qualms with the way the project is being managed, I think the evidence that this is a legitimate project which will benefit all participants is much stronger than the opposite. This is why I believe in Minereum and think it will succeed in unexpected and hopefully immeasurable ways.

very well said and thank you for your times to laid out the picture for new comer.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

First coin to self-mine
   Does not require energy

The very important thing here is the fourth one, this coin can be seen as so important because there is nothing that can change it anymore. But it can change the community, it can unite them to build projects around it, so that the coin will have a huge relevance.
The only thing that the community needs is to have initiative, start having some PR's so that people can be aware about minereum. Promote it, even there's no pay, we ca help promote it by simple ways we can. As long as we unite as a community and support and contribute to the betterment of Minereum, the project has a very long way to go.
ciappa

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

As soon as MNE will hit major exchange, will get many more attention due its new features

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:20:43 PM

I think this recent volume and increase in value of token is preparing for moving to next level where at least one major exchange will come out with listing announcement and then so on. My eyes are on two major trend making exchanges one is Bittrex and second is Poloniex one of these will be next big thing. Just think where MNE will be after first service starts and new exchange.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Nixzor

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

Great project, just made my livecoin account to have some MNE. Will invest seriously if the promised features are delivered.
Keep up the good work!

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:05:00 PM

First coin to self-mine
   Does not require energy

Thx you Shawnlives, always a pleasure to rereread you Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:12:05 PM

Great project, just made my livecoin account to have some MNE. Will invest seriously if the promised features are delivered.
Keep up the good work!

Already a good price for one token. But you should choose the best moment for investing.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
shawnlives

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:39:01 PM

Just went through and reread all of the Dev's posts so far. I noticed a few things this time around. First, everything he has said has come true. It doesn't always happen as soon as hoped, but so far it has always happened. Second, based on the amount of comments he has responded to and the tone of his responses, it is clear that he actually cares about this project. Third, I noticed that because the up-front cost of deploying on the ETH network is more expensive with more addresses, the original plan was to only have 1000 genesis addresses. but they expanded it so that everyone could have a fair shot. This tells me two things: The fact that they only originally planned for 1000 addresses, makes me think they probably didn't add 2000 addresses just for themselves. Also, I don't think someone who was trying to scam others would care about something being fair, especially when it cost money up-front with no guarantee of return. Fourth, the developers have been working on this project for almost 2 months now, giving regular updates and spending who knows how long on coding, design, marketing plan, etc.

Reading through the posts just makes me more excited, I encourage you all to do it. If the history of this project tells us anything so far, it's that another exchange and the token creation service are imminent. If the token creation service functions as well and is as good looking as minereum.com, it is bound to be a success. I am bullish, oh I am bullish.

We have much to look forward to.

Thanks Dev for all your hard work, I hope it pays off royally.

ciappa

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:39:52 PM

The best moment is now! If MNE will pass the 004 sat wall it will never be cheaper

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: