Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Idea] Get your own game! | From 0.005 BTC! | GameDev service!  (Read 216 times)
adamak2k (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:09:13 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 07:24:51 AM by adamak2k

Hi people,
I am making small, indie games in my free time. It's just hobby, but I have got idea! Maybe I could make them for BTCBTCBTC?

It would be something like this:

Someone order game, I make the game, I finish game, someone pays and gets finished game.

What kind of game?
I am making games for PC windows, 2D game. I would do just fun games, very cheap ones for fun. For example you want custom game for someones birthday, you want game about yourself, whatever! You can tell me what game is going to be about and the more info you tell, the more you have to pay.

Pay rates?
Not much, really, it would be for me side-plan and every game is different so it's hard to define price but I think about 0.005BTC for small one TO 0.1BTC bigger, more complex ones.

What for?
Games would be licensed to the guy that buys it, like you order game it fully belong to you. But, if you agree it would be added to portfolio (only screens or if you like something else). You could make video on your YT channel from you own game, you could play game about yourself, you could get a random story based game of my idea, just ask and we will find solution!
You can even SELL this game for money, because its YOUR game!

And example of game I'm working on: http://gamejolt.com/games/zOne/236058
I would price it to 0.05BTC, VERY cheap as game development service?
(there is no more my games on GameJolt, only this one)

What do you think guys, someone want something like this? Actually it's only idea, but if you think it's cool one, I am going to make it live!
If you need info, ask here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: