Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an account - Jr. Member  (Read 743 times)
WiC Team (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:13:38 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 11:36:10 AM by WiC Team

Hi

We have started a new project and when trying to post the Announcement thread noticed that we were not allowed to post images due to the member rank. So, looking for a Jr. Member account that can post images in a thread. Should not have any negative trust or be involved in any scam accusations. Preferably not selling gift cards, etc and have a decent username.

Also, this account has restrictions on PMs too, so please send an email id where we can discuss the price etc. in PM.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

Rather than buying you can ask anyone senior to post the thread for you,even I can help you in this case.

Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:50:19 PM

i can help you in posting these requests you require to do.
No need to buy an account, just ask for help instead from a senior member and up.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
WiC Team (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

I understand what you are saying but wouldn't it create unnecessary delays when editing or updating the threads? And many people would probably PM that account instead of this.
btcrocks

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:58:30 PM

I understand what you are saying but wouldn't it create unnecessary delays when editing or updating the threads? And many people would probably PM that account instead of this.

You can mention in the thread to contact official person for any related queries or send PM only to you in case of project related information
WiC Team (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

You can mention in the thread to contact official person for any related queries or send PM only to you in case of project related information

Yes but there will still be people who contact the OP. Also, we will have to contact the OP every time we need to update the thread. More than anything it will be an inconvenience to the person helping us and we would never want that Smiley
btcrocks

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

Yes but there will still be people who contact the OP. Also, we will have to contact the OP every time we need to update the thread. More than anything it will be an inconvenience to the person helping us and we would never want that Smiley

What you think about a self moderated thread and changing it later as per your needs?
WiC Team (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

What you think about a self moderated thread and changing it later as per your needs?

Self moderated thread are not received well by the community and we don't mind critics so the plan is to keep it open.

What could work though is that I create the thread, then someone like you posts the announcement as a reply and when this account becomes a Jr. Member, I edit the OP to make it the announcement and you remove your post.

But since that would take a month I guess its better to just buy an account for a few dollars.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

If you want a member account that I can sell to you for "a few dollars".
I have done many account sales so you just need to send first and the account is yours.
Let me know in a pm and we can get this done right now.
btcrocks

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:24:22 PM

Self moderated thread are not received well by the community and we don't mind critics so the plan is to keep it open.

What could work though is that I create the thread, then someone like you posts the announcement as a reply and when this account becomes a Jr. Member, I edit the OP to make it the announcement and you remove your post.

But since that would take a month I guess its better to just buy an account for a few dollars.

Fine to help you in this regard..Let me know the details to post

WiC Team (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:47:30 PM

Fine to help you in this regard..Let me know the details to post

Thanks a lot for trying to help out. But honestly it would likely still create delays in updating the thread, so it will probably be better to have in control the account posting the OP.

Thanks again though Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: