Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 02:27:43 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ NEW ] www.bitcoinplaats.nl - a bitcoin market place which already lists 2 cars  (Read 512 times)
bitcoinplaats (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 09:23:55 PM

http://bitcoinplaats.nl/ has just been released (2 days ago) and has already 2 cars listed for bitcoins!

This is just a basic version and soon there will be added more bitcoin specific functionalities.
People who want to buy bitcoins directly can do this with the dutch payment provider "Ideal", by using the services from another dutch bitcoin website.
Ideal is an instant, non-reversible payment provider built on top of the (internet)banking systems.

Soon to be added:
  • Reviews
  • Trusted sellers
  • Instant ad promotions via btc deposit
  • Some kind of escrow
  • Mobile app

I would highly appreciate input from the community, what would you all want to see on a website like this ?

I'm also owner of bitcoinsplace.com, would you like to see an english version of www.bitcoinplaats.nl?
Proboscis

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:51:59 PM

It's awesome that you have cars listed already. Unfortunately, i'm from the USA and can't buy that Honda.  Undecided
But yeah, it would be great to see a site like this in English, not to mention a benefit to the Bitcoin community by having another trading site for BTC users.
bitcoinplaats (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 02:28:47 PM

I'll update this thread and will make a reddit post when the english version is released. The dutch version on www.bitcoinplaats.nl is gaining popularity fast.
ZeroDelocke

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 02:33:02 PM

Looks really cool, would love to see a US/English version some day.
bitcoinplaats (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 03:36:13 PM

Thanks for your replies!

We will soon be releasing a mobile-friendly and fully responsive version of www.bitcoinplaats.nl, when that's done we will launch an english version too!
Please follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/bitcoinplaats or facebook www.facebook.com/bitcoinplaats if you want to be updated on the progress.
pro-bitcoin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 06:11:17 PM

succes, ziet er goed uit!

BTC address: 1FVaqniSgLgDcTAzXm9jKcBphskWhiz6T1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: