Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:56:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Equid coin is a scam???  (Read 2132 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:48:18 AM

I don't trust coins that are closed source it can only means you don't have control in your coins and if they don't have a desktop coin where you own your private key and wallet.dat,then this coin is useless and the dev of the coin can confiscate your coin anytime.
Yes, it is like centralization of coin even more dangerous than fiat money, all of the coins be controled by developers,
i am doubt about this coin will be successful because it can be manipulated by developers and other people who has big money, but it is just opinions i hope there are developers of coin on here and can make clarification about it.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

It's more than likely a scam. It features a MLM on their main website and most of us on here already know that MLM's don't last long -they aren't Amway so this coin is going to be a money vacuum.

No one would be interested if it were like that
cattano

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:58:31 AM

Hi All
eQuid is not a scam but you can't really take my word for that can you?  There are so many scams that it definitely is smart to be cautious.  eQuid is also not like most blockchain coins.  We don't use mining to create the token.  Yikes!  eQuid sits on top of the Stellar platform and is earned into existence rather than mined.  The mlm offer provides a way for people to earn eQuid by spreading the word.  In some parts of the world people love this mlm stuff.  For the first time I am finally signing up users and getting some traction.  eQuid is a coin token that represents the value of the network we are building.  There will be additional coins in the network that will accomplish specific tasks but there is too much to tell for this short reply.  Check it out at the site if you like.   equid.co.  Some of the people in the mlm are only in it to try and make a quick buck but many of us are in it for the long haul.  Hopefully the price won't tank when we launch.  If you have any questions feel free to contact us at    contact@equid.co

I think this is a good coin
good luck for dev!
butragenjo (OP)

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:04:33 AM

today ico is ended and my balance is zerro Cry
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:15:08 PM

any news Huh
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:19:19 AM

today ico is ended and my balance is zerro Cry

me too

Is it really scam?
eQuid

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:00:47 AM

Once in a while when I mention eQuid someone sends me to this thread.  I hate coming hear it is always a bit disheartening.  People make bold statements with very little knowledge.  eQuid is a token issued on the stellar platform.  It is earned into existence rather than mined into existence with the propose of reducing poverty and pollution.  Our debt based money systems promote poverty and pollution.  Is it a big project and an uphill battle?  Yes it is.  Do I appreciate people making unfounded incorrect comments that make the job even harder  No I don't.  But I have certainly come to expect it at this forum.   Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: