Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitLaundry re-opens with exciting new security features you can't see!  (Read 3357 times)
ones51

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 01:06:57 PM

Mike, why don't you open a site similar to mybitcoin since you're doing a pretty good job at this stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trader Steve

Activity: 836
Merit: 1007

"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 01:43:20 PM

Mike, why don't you open a site similar to mybitcoin since you're doing a pretty good job at this stuff.

I posted the idea linked below for a business "cash register" type wallet that perhaps Mike or someone else would be interested in creating:

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=32818.msg415067#msg415067
mikegogulski (OP)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2011, 02:34:27 PM

Mike,

I tried testing your service and came up with error messages when it tried to generate an address for me to send a payment to. Any idea why? The amount attempted was 1 BTC.

Dunno, Steve. Which service? What was the error message?

Right now, deposit address generation is a one-shot, all-or-nothing deal. If the wallet server isn't reachable from the app.bitlaundry.com app for a few seconds, you'll get:

Code:
<p>Sorry, but something has gone wrong in creating a new Bitcoin address for you.</p>
<p>Please try again in a little while, and if the problem persists contact the administrator.</p>

FREE ROSS ULBRICHT, allegedly one of the Dread Pirates Roberts of the Silk Road
Trader Steve

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 03:54:17 PM

Mike,

I tried testing your service and came up with error messages when it tried to generate an address for me to send a payment to. Any idea why? The amount attempted was 1 BTC.

Right now, deposit address generation is a one-shot, all-or-nothing deal. If the wallet server isn't reachable from the app.bitlaundry.com app for a few seconds, you'll get:

Code:
<p>Sorry, but something has gone wrong in creating a new Bitcoin address for you.</p>
<p>Please try again in a little while, and if the problem persists contact the administrator.</p>

Yes, that was the error message. It was received when I tried using both services.
mikegogulski (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2011, 04:02:13 PM

Mike,

Code:

Yes, that was the error message. It was received when I tried using both services.

Ah. There was a network outage between about twenty and twelve hours ago which put the wallet server offline. Eventually the monitoring alarms woke me Tongue

Trader Steve

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 04:18:34 PM

Mike,

Code:

Thanks!

Ah. There was a network outage between about twenty and twelve hours ago which put the wallet server offline. Eventually the monitoring alarms woke me Tongue
incraft3817

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 03:39:55 PM

Hey Mike,

Any idea what happened to my 5 btc I sent through your bitlaundry? It's not showing up at the destination address.
mikegogulski (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2011, 02:44:24 PM

Hey Mike,

Any idea what happened to my 5 btc I sent through your bitlaundry? It's not showing up at the destination address.

Replied here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34218.new;topicseen#new

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: