Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 936 times)
want0sell (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 250

View Profile
-
April 13, 2017, 02:18:20 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 06:55:37 PM by want0sell

-
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:57:00 PM

I would like to see an example of a whitepaper and a  price. In any cases how much do you want for such a work? I am interested in creating an alt coin and I am looking for some one who can do the whitepaper.

Let me know if you are interested.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:34:38 PM

The sample for the whitepaper you've done might help to attract the customer. Goodluck!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 02:49:27 PM

Hello guys! I have been writing on crypto-related topics for quite a while now, and I have had lots of articles published. I am offering my services for anyone who wants to hire me out.

Cost: This is on a per project basis, but as a frame of reference, I recently got paid .03BTC for a 2,000 word whitepaper. Discounts for larger bodies of work are available.

Examples: As I mentioned, I have written a lot of articles that have been published. I do a weekly CS series here: http://esportsbetting.ninja/csgo-news/csgo-weekly-starladder-results-hellcase-cup-roster-mixups/
I have also written other articles for the site that I can PM you upon request. I can PM you a whitepaper that I recently written upon request as well. Some cryptocurrency based articles I have written can be found on crypto-news.net, a news site. Here is an example, with more being available to be PM'ed. https://www.crypto-news.net/steem/

Escrow: Yes, I accept any escrow that has green trust and has either a hero or a legendary rank. The fees would be on you. I can go first to trusted members, but less trusted members would either have to arrange an escrow or go first.

Thank you for your time, and let me know if you have any questions!

Hi.İ am interested. İf possible send me samples of your work. Before sending any material i need your past experience related to writing. If you are interested just send me pm with your mail address, i will forward you . Thanks.

AtrAtr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:25:58 AM

I'm interested. Can you please send me PM your price and examples?
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

You have extremely low trust score with feedbacks of you scamming users.
cryptowilie

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

I would like to see an example of a whitepaper and a  price. In any cases how much do you want for such a work? I am interested in creating an alt coin and I am looking for some one who can do the whitepaper.

Let me know if you are interested.
check this service
Check it out! finemedia will write your blockchain ico whitepaper for $5 on #Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f5162ae456

cryptowilie

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

I'm interested. Can you please send me PM your price and examples?
check this
Check it out! finemedia will write your blockchain ico whitepaper for $5 on #Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f5162ae456

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: