Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying $50 BTC, I have $70 PP  (Read 491 times)
Vehorice (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:54:21 PM

Hello, I am buying $50 BTC according to preev.com rate. I am giving $70 PayPal. Need this quickly! Message me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brazilcoins

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:56:06 PM

do you guarantee against chargeback?
Vehorice (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:06:36 PM

yes, funds sent from my personal PP account. Let me know if interested, need this quickly!
Patinix

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:15:48 PM

Just curious here, how can people guarantee against a chargeback?

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLE_Maximus

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

Just curious here, how can people guarantee against a chargeback?

You can't.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 07:38:49 PM

yes, funds sent from my personal PP account. Let me know if interested, need this quickly!
If this is you personal PP account then if you could write out a note with your full name which is on the paypal account and put it next to your face in a selfie then i can do this for you. And you would also need to send me a screenshot of your paypal balance you are sending from just for this guarantee that you have those funds you are sending and they won't be frozen like the last one I did almost a an entire month ago.
I am still trying to recover the bitcoins I sent from that one. Roll Eyes
And now getting less than what I sent (and I don't know how that happened! Embarrassed ).

I am being very careful with dealing in paypal involving anyone here from now on! Undecided
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:43:03 PM

I am being very careful with dealing in paypal involving anyone here from now on! Undecided

Not careful enough, IMO.

If this is you personal PP account then if you could write out a note with your full name which is on the paypal account and put it next to your face in a selfie then i can do this for you.

Proof of identity is no guarantee that he won't chargeback. I could make/buy a PayPal account, write whatever name went with it on a piece of paper, and take a picture with it. Wouldn't mean that that would be my real name, nor would it be any incentive for me to not scam.

And you would also need to send me a screenshot of your paypal balance you are sending from just for this guarantee that you have those funds you are sending and they won't be frozen like the last one I did almost a an entire month ago.

Screenshots can be easily faked a million different ways.
LLec

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 08:34:35 PM

Not careful enough, IMO.

If this is you personal PP account then if you could write out a note with your full name which is on the paypal account and put it next to your face in a selfie then i can do this for you.

Proof of identity is no guarantee that he won't chargeback. I could make/buy a PayPal account, write whatever name went with it on a piece of paper, and take a picture with it. Wouldn't mean that that would be my real name, nor would it be any incentive for me to not scam.

And you would also need to send me a screenshot of your paypal balance you are sending from just for this guarantee that you have those funds you are sending and they won't be frozen like the last one I did almost a an entire month ago.

Screenshots can be easily faked a million different ways.
Sure but I will also be asking for I.D like a driver's license with their name that matches with the same name on the paypal account, so that is not so easy to manipulate.

And sure I wasn't careful enough on March 21st when that paypal transaction took place but I did confirm I received the paypal but it was reversed by paypal within an hour later to do their investigation of the sender's account. It was from a hero member with green trust. So after that no more relying on those trust because he still has not given me back my bitcoin completely of what I sent and waited a month later so they can just pay back what the paypal was worth. Undecided
Vehorice (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:34:49 PM

haha - if I am scammer in your eyes I don't really care, I know who I am for a fact and I am not here to scam someone for a few measly dollars.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:16:27 PM

haha - if I am scammer in your eyes I don't really care, I know who I am for a fact and I am not here to scam someone for a few measly dollars.

Excuse us if we're skeptical of these threads - we have good reason.

BitcoinTalk has been a breeding ground for scammers (has any online marketplace successfully purged them?) and one of the common scams is to use PayPal to chargeback bitcoin exchanges. This one fits the bill: fresh newbie, very attractive rate. No, I'm not calling you a scammer. You may know who you are, but to us, you're an anonymous forum user. $50 is not a few measly dollars and many people would consider registering for free in a forum in less than a minute very much worth that.

I believe you can withdraw PayPal funds to your bank account, if it's connected. If that's the case, do it and offer to wire bank funds in exchange for bitcoin. I'm sure you'll find more traders that way.
LLec

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 02:24:49 AM

Just do what I requested from you then you can say your not a scammer here because I am still in a situation where I gave my bitcoins and received paypal from a hero member with 30+ green trust and you are a newbie with no trades.
So if I were you I would shut up and produce the proof you are not here to scam people from their bitcoin, then eventually the paypal you are sending.
That is insurance for the next 180 days from a chargeback from happening you do realize this.

You know what, I seriously don't have time for this nonsense in my life.

Good luck to you looking for someone who will do this for you cause I am withdrawing my offer to do it for you.

Good day to you!
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:38:31 AM

It doesn't matter in the least if you know who or what you are.  We don't.   What we do know is that PayPal is used to scam constantly and you have no trust or standing in this community.   Comprende?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: