Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling PS Account with $64.99  (Read 153 times)
AmXProX (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

I'm selling this account for $40. Let me explain the story as of why I'm selling it. I had signed up for the 7 day free trial on PSVUE. I didn't cancel the subscription in time and they auto charged me for upcoming month of ultimate PSVUE. I talked to customer service and they informed me that the only thing that they could do, is cancel the subscription, and refund the funds to my PS Wallet, that they could not reimburse my debit card for this. So now I'm stuck with $65 in here and I don't even have a Playstation.  I took screenshots of my chat with their customer service dept so I have proof of this if whoever the buyer is wants to see it. I just want to recover some of the funds that I can't get back from them. If you are interested in this, I accept a forum escrow, or can trade on Bitify. If your interested, shoot me a message asap. As far as I know, you can buy games or other PS subscriptions for download and am not sure if they do shipping on games. Never checked it out completely. Maybe someone with more experience with PS can post what can be done with PS funds.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK