Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You know you're a Bitcoin gambler when...  (Read 2845 times)
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:38:53 PM

You are really a gambler when you are excited to win and know that you have a big bet. Gamblers are so excited to win a big money. You will know a gambler when he/she know how to manage his/her bet.

i am agree with these sentences that OP wrote "You understand what YOLO means ( "you only live once" fits, but it works even better if it's changed to "you only LOSE once". i think at least we can try once in a lifetime to know how its feel to playing gambling. as there are many of us used bitcoin to place a bets, then we should called ourselves bitcoin gambler.
YOLO is for only who are planning to quit gambling for good. "WE" can considered our self bitcoin gambler when we use bitcoin to gamble and nothing for that is what the op means to me.  Playing gambling doesn't mean we are sinners we are just enjoying the joy that gambling gives us It feels like I'm stressing out every time I play.

Y U MAD AT ME
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:11:07 AM

You are really a gambler when you are excited to win and know that you have a big bet. Gamblers are so excited to win a big money. You will know a gambler when he/she know how to manage his/her bet.

i am agree with these sentences that OP wrote "You understand what YOLO means ( "you only live once" fits, but it works even better if it's changed to "you only LOSE once". i think at least we can try once in a lifetime to know how its feel to playing gambling. as there are many of us used bitcoin to place a bets, then we should called ourselves bitcoin gambler.
YOLO is for only who are planning to quit gambling for good. "WE" can considered our self bitcoin gambler when we use bitcoin to gamble and nothing for that is what the op means to me.  Playing gambling doesn't mean we are sinners we are just enjoying the joy that gambling gives us It feels like I'm stressing out every time I play.

Not even sure why you say YOLO is for people planning to quit. I do this all the time. Well, it hasn't turned good whenever I do it, but it's a play style. So far I haven't quit gambling yet. If I do plan to quit, I won't even do a bet for a single satoshi, since all I would be thinking is saving every bit of money I have and gambling will just be a waste of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: