Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:37:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyPot & Investors  (Read 2652 times)
freejackpotracer (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:03:15 PM

MoneyPot keeps deleting my post in their thread. They do not answer questions.

How is it investors lose 400 bitcoins in 6 months? When will MoneyPot repay investors?

How is it routine big winners?

Is MoneyPot's random broken?

Is the two or three admins with database access stealing? Is it their dev CrazyCraig?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Why did investors boot JackpotRacer.com? JackpotRacer.com was the best MoneyPot game.

Maybe investors will boot Moneypot  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Good think JackpotRacer.com is coming back. They will take all of MoneyPot's investors.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

NeedAnswers

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:29:18 PM

Where are the answers to these questions?
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:54:50 PM

Good one JPR.  Gave me a chuckle Smiley

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:37:13 AM

Good one JPR.  Gave me a chuckle Smiley

LOL you must be much more stupid than I thought or/and the clown RHavar titled you. do you really think I need to hide behind another nick name? I have the balls to voice my opinion and dont need another nick.

I remember very well where your sick gambler and head dev was talking to every nick as it was me LOL

you are the most unprofessional team ever and dont want to learn from your mistakes and only have one (wrong) answer = Trolling

you are a bunch of clowns and Trolls and many investors lost because of your unprofessional handling of the MP business model

you should apologize to all MP investors and players as the first step into the right direction and start new if you want to succeed with MP business and if not you will sell or die. it is written for a long time on the wall

a good example is  when you said to me that sadly  our app was not working out for us. lets take user and whale "jseonline" he was a very good customer of Jackpotracer app or lets take user and whale Molloype he also was a very good customer of Jackpotracer Grin and you are saying our app didnt work out for us? LOL

are you living in a world of make believe? our app was top 3 app of MP if you like it or not and you killed it cause you thought if you buy and own many apps you will earn more especially when Jackpotracer app is gone LOL

you should take it as a business and not personal easy as that

waiting for AH yahoo to join in with a brown nosed comment

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
spiz0r

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

I am lucky, I cashed out my investment from Moneypot about 7 months ago.

What's happening there? losing 400 btc is not possible if they use a good bankroll management.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:12:26 AM

What's happening there? losing 400 btc is not possible if they use a good bankroll management.

you are risking that Doge will call you a JPR shill  Grin

thx for your posting and would you please be so kind and tell us why did you divest 7 month ago? any special reason?

MP owners will call it variance and in general I would agree with it but now I agree with you that their bankroll management was very bad and changing to often without knowing what they are doing

RHavar pointed this out long ago and told them that they will lose a big part of the BR

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:21:20 AM

That is indeed lucky sir , my situation was kind of similiar because i have invested about 0.6 btc at moneypot less than year ago, probably like 9 months.
However I have found out, that there is a site which attracts me more than moneypot, and also I have noticed that more bitcoins are being wagered in there- so i decided to switch.

Thank god I did this, I had moneypot in my bookmarks on the old browser I have had installed on my PC.
I have opened that browser like a week ago, and clicked on moneypot because I was just curious what is the profit of investors nowadays, and it was like WTF?

I still wonder if moneypot has bankrupt because of the bad money management, or because they have scammed their investors?
I think that someone with really big balance have made them broke, but 400 btc? That is a shit ton of money...

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:27:23 AM

That is indeed lucky sir , my situation was kind of similiar because i have invested about 0.6 btc at moneypot less than year ago, probably like 9 months.
However I have found out, that there is a site which attracts me more than moneypot, and also I have noticed that more bitcoins are being wagered in there- so i decided to switch.

Thank god I did this, I had moneypot in my bookmarks on the old browser I have had installed on my PC.
I have opened that browser like a week ago, and clicked on moneypot because I was just curious what is the profit of investors nowadays, and it was like WTF?

I still wonder if moneypot has bankrupt because of the bad money management, or because they have scammed their investors?
I think that someone with really big balance have made them broke, but 400 btc? That is a shit ton of money...

thx for posting your story and experience. may I ask to which site you switched with your investment? (no must though)

edit
did you see this Poll of mine?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1865749.new#new

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:34:53 AM

LOL you must be much more stupid than I thought or/and the clown RHavar titled you.

Why do u call RHavar a clown? That guy appeared pretty sensible to me. Any context?

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:40:45 AM

LOL you must be much more stupid than I thought or/and the clown RHavar titled you.

Why do u call RHavar a clown? That guy appeared pretty sensible to me. Any context?

you misunderstood me

RHavar called/titled Dogedigital in a posting in the old MP thread a clown (he wrote "you are behaving like a clown"). the clown is Dogedigital according to RHavar and it is not that I am saying that RHavar is a clown.

I hope I could clear this point and sorry for my bad english

cheers

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:47:00 AM

you misunderstood me

RHavar called/titled Dogedigital in a posting in the old MP thread a clown (he wrote "you are behaving like a clown"). the clown is Dogedigital according to RHavar and it is not that I am saying that RHavar is a clown.

I hope I could clear this point and sorry for my bad english

cheers

Oh. Ok. Got your point. Thanks.

Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 11:48:04 AM

It seems moneypot is now at the bottom of wealth, i dont know the whole scenario but i remember JackPotRacer used to be best man advertising his app which was built on MP. Never-mind, if Dogetail wants to recover his money then i can suggest him to join me , i have fundamental trading project which is good and you can make upto 20% with it in 1 day, the major trade there is LISK , so let me know if you want investors to be paid off.

Regards,
Chevas

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:53:33 AM

It seems moneypot is now at the bottom of wealth, i dont know the whole scenario but i remember JackPotRacer used to be best man advertising his app which was built on MP. Never-mind, if Dogetail wants to recover his money then i can suggest him to join me , i have fundamental trading project which is good and you can make upto 20% with it in 1 day, the major trade there is LISK , so let me know if you want investors to be paid off.

Regards,
Chevas

Lol so you suggest  he gambles the little money left he has on you Cheesy I never heard about this 400btc loss of investors, something sure seems fishy there.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

so much drama these days, what is up!

we know that investment moneypot (for some reason) has not bee the best for a long time. i watched it for a while when i wanted to invest and since i didn't see it as profitable i changed my mind. i never saw 400BTC or saw any deletion of posts or in general any shenanigan though. that is investment, some businesses are profitable and some aren't. learn to find the best to invest in, instead of making weird accusations.

there is also this topic here which had a public investment in moneypot and the OP of that thread stopped it since it wasn't going anywhere.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1585408.0

--looking for signature--
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:12:58 PM

we know that investment moneypot (for some reason) has not bee the best for a long time. i watched it for a while when i wanted to invest and since i didn't see it as profitable i changed my mind. i never saw 400BTC or saw any deletion of posts or in general any shenanigan though. that is investment, some businesses are profitable and some aren't. learn to find the best to invest in, instead of making weird accusations.

coul dyou please explain what you want to say with this paragraph? I really didnt understand it. you never saw 400 BTC! what do you mean? you never saw MP investors had 400 BTC profit? you didnt see deleted postings? how could you see deleted postings if it is not yours? I can show you a lot of my postings deleted by MP owner. but maybe I did not understand your point so please explain

thx

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:33:03 PM

My experience with moneypot as an investor not so good for many months and so I just withdraw my investment and invested in other sites. Last time I also asked the question like why moneypot owners are not sharing losses and only taking profits? But somehow I didn't convince with the profit sharing model with investors so I just withdraw my funds. It is our money and no need to argue with the owners, if you think it is not for you then just not invest in it.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:38:26 PM

coul dyou please explain what you want to say with this paragraph? I really didnt understand it. you never saw 400 BTC! what do you mean? you never saw MP investors had 400 BTC profit? you didnt see deleted postings? how could you see deleted postings if it is not yours? I can show you a lot of my postings deleted by MP owner. but maybe I did not understand your point so please explain

thx

His language is hard to understand, I'm not sure what I'm going to say here is true, but I hope it helps you. He sees a lot of things develop, investment moneypot is an example of what he said. He has been looking at it for a long time, but it seems that the profit from it is not enough to attract him. And he has never seen an investment of any kind which is of great value - 400BTC for example. So, he needs the best ways to invest, and of course he does not need the accusations about it.
I hope I'm right with what he says, he has a very confusing language.
Regards
Paul
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:05:51 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 02:22:16 PM by CrazyCraig

JPR I don't care what your vendetta is with Moneypot. Just please stop attacking me.

I'm just a developer and do not participate in business discussions. I have invested countless hours into the project. I'm invested myself and have not stolen. I'm actually in the process of buying 7-8 BTC and plan to invest more into MoneyPot.

You do not see what goes on in the backend, only the front. I am well aware that it might appear that little progress has been made. This is actually extremely false. I am a one man show managing servers, supporting legacy code, and developing for our future. We have several different platforms that power Moneypot.

I wasn't here in the beginning. I have been involved in the project since April? May? of last year and didn't take over the reins until June.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

we know that investment in moneypot (for some reason) has not bee the best for a long time. i have watched it for a while when i wanted to invest and since i didn't see it as profitable as other options, i changed my mind. I never saw 400BTC or saw any deletion of posts or in general any shenanigan though. that is investment, some businesses are profitable and some aren't. learn to find the best to invest in, instead of making weird accusations.

thx

His language is hard to understand, I'm not sure what I'm going to say here is true, but I hope it helps you. He sees a lot of things develop, investment moneypot is an example of what he said. He has been looking at it for a long time, but it seems that the profit from it is not enough to attract him. And he has never seen an investment of any kind which is of great value - 400BTC for example. So, he needs the best ways to invest, and of course he does not need the accusations about it.
I hope I'm right with what he says, he has a very confusing language.
Regards
Paul

i could see why JackpotRacer nitpicking that particular part only but another user saying my English is bad! is it that bad or are you just messing with me.
i did some edits to make it more "grammatically correct" i hope that helped!

as a summary:
- the investment in moneypot is not the most profitable based on my observations.
- in the time i spent observing moneypot and also based on the link that i gave the loss was never big as OP claims.
- things that OP says such as accusing admins with database access to steal are just empty accusations without proof.

--looking for signature--
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:03:13 PM

JPR I don't care what your vendetta is with Moneypot. Just please stop attacking me.

I'm just a developer and do not participate in business discussions. I have invested countless hours into the project. I'm invested myself and have not stolen. I'm actually in the process of buying 7-8 BTC and plan to invest more into MoneyPot.

You do not see what goes on in the backend, only the front. I am well aware that it might appear that little progress has been made. This is actually extremely false. I am a one man show managing servers, supporting legacy code, and developing for our future. We have several different platforms that power Moneypot.

I wasn't here in the beginning. I have been involved in the project since April? May? of last year and didn't take over the reins until June.

hi

I dont have any vendetta with MP I am just defending and not attacking

ok lets try to start a serious conversation/discussion with facts. I remember very well that we had some nice conversations (PMs) on slack when you started at MP

I also remember very well that you said the following about our app:
"your site has a good thing going for it.A solid Dev and you can take it to the next level. Truly thats all it really takes"

I really appreciated your comment.

but suddenly your changed your behavior and started to attack me and without any reason and even attacking normal users as my shill accounts.

IMO the head dev should not own an app because he has insider knowledge and always an advantage against any other app owner. he sure can have an app for testing but no one beside him and MP owners should have access to gamble on it.

you are gambling like a whale on your app and promised to stop and then started again. all those signs are showing to experienced casino owners (like us) that you are a gambler and a gambler should not have server seeds access and there should be no discussion about it. but sure we can do another Poll but IMO not needed cause it is again a question if 1 + 1 = 2?

why would you think it is an attack on your person? it is a given fact that a business like MP should not let the head dev or anyone with server seeds access gamble. I am sure if you think about it you will agree but if you just want to attack JPR you will say I am a Troll. it could be any other head dev working for MP. lets take Blacksheep aka AcoinL aka Matt etc he is also a gambler and I have nothing against gamblers but a gambler and MP owner it does not fit together and lets be clear about it that he had server seeds access at one point.

if MP owners and you would just accept the obvious stuff I am asking and talking about there should be no attack and I dont need to defend.

MP business model had a very good chance to work out very fine but looking at the BR you will agree that something went wrong and if MP will close or be sold again it is not because of JPR who asked some legit questions. MP did all the mistakes long ago.

please let me repeat that all my questions and postings are not to attack anyone but to get answers and fair solutions. but not giving any serious answers and only "soon" or you are a Troll will not satisfy me or any other normal person. I call it an attack of any ones intellect.

I hope you understand my point and we can get to a normal discussion with respect for each other

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: