Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (humor) what the folks at Blockstream are REALLY thinking  (Read 532 times)
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:42:45 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:22:55 PM

lol sampson mow now employed by blockstream.. 'chief strategy officer' AKA reddit script writer for the shills

here it goes
the blockstream defenders doubling efforts "if mow can do it we can all get jobs with blockstream"

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Alex.BTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:34:36 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 11:08:25 PM by Alex.BTC

lol sampson mow now employed by blockstream.. 'chief strategy officer' AKA reddit script writer for the shills

here it goes
the blockstream defenders doubling efforts "if mow can do it we can all get jobs with blockstream"

When I read Blockstream's Samson announcement tweet, I literally LOL'd at the term 'Chief Strategy Officer', it was interpreted it as:
Blockstream: 'We need more trolls and we need them now'

Next they're going to hire Lauda as Chief Communication Officer, running Blockstream's Ministry Of Truth.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:43:04 PM

here it goes

When I read Blockstream's Samson announcement tweet, I literally LOL'd at the term 'Chief Strategy Officer'.
I interpreted it as:

Next they're going to hire Lauda as Chief Communication Officer, running Blockstream's Ministry Of Truth.

lauda has been hoping for that day for a coupl years.
he even (without knowing any C++) edited a DOCUMENT to get his name as a bitcoin contributor to try getting a bit more recognition.. yet has never done anything to help the network or CODE

as for sampson.
giving up a job with BTCC that is literally making money.. to take a job in blockstream thats already $70m in debt.. hmm. either the contract had a good pay increase or he knows its just a temporary gig

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Alex.BTC

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:56:00 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 11:09:34 PM by Alex.BTC

here it goes

When I read Blockstream's Samson announcement tweet, I literally LOL'd at the term 'Chief Strategy Officer'.
I interpreted it as:

lauda has been hoping for that day for a coupl years.
he even (without knowing any C++) edited a DOCUMENT to get his name as a bitcoin contributor to try getting a bit more recognition.. yet has never done anything to help the network or CODE

as for sampson.
giving up a job with BTCC that is literally making money.. to take a job in blockstream thats already $70m in debt.. hmm. either the contract had a good pay increase or he knows its just a temporary gig

When other open source communities learn about the history of Bitcoin, they're going to be gobsmacked by all the dirty stunts Blockstream and gang have been pulling.

You can't make this stuff up, these guys are so blatantly lying their asses off, going against users and common sense every step of the way, and their strategies don't even work, they kept pulling new stunts that kept backfiring, it is comical if not tragic.

This is so much worse than SCO vs Linux, this goes way beyond tech, and will be one for the history books.

Alex.BTC

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:22:41 PM

Here is a good one from r/btc:

BitcoinIsTehFuture:
lol, "Consensus DDoSing": the latest and greatest innovation from Blockstream Core!

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:35:45 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 12:00:25 AM by franky1

give it a year or so and blockstream will jump over to either litecoin or hyperledger (im thinking it will be hyperledger for reasons in my next post).
then will all their ass kissers be.

some blockstreamists need to step back and begin thinking about the 120 years+ of the bitcoin network. not the temporary bearded devs of blockstream

Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:37:09 PM

My favorite is the neckbeard.  Hilarious!  Those guys are actually all very admirable and I wish I could shake their hands, though.

😍 I still love you Satoshi!  I am a full supporter of his original philosophy. Even he admitted that the blockchain could be improved by increasing block size.  

*palm forehead

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Alex.BTC

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:50:07 PM

My favorite is the neckbeard.  Hilarious!

It is the all-new 'pubic hair factory explosion' look.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:54:34 PM

I wish I could shake their hands, though.

you can for a price, or if your part of the right group of insiders

Construct is CoinDesk's[DCG] first blockchain developer conference, curated by and for technologists.

This 350 attendee, invite-only event will include leaders from all major blockchain communities: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Blockstack, Zcash, and more. Construct was designed to promote cross-­community collaboration and to help ensure the “internet of value” is built on an open, secure and interoperable foundation.

FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:39:25 AM

Everyone knows jonald_fyookball and franky1 are an anti-core, anti-blockstream shills.

Well, if you didn't know, now you know  Cheesy

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: