Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced  (Read 52992 times)
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:05:29 PM

Just joined the twitter campaign....please add me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:12:09 PM

also are you going to accept eth for the ico?
jelma

Activity: 717
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:12:54 PM

Wi Coin (WiC)
Wi Coin (WiC) is a coin that will bring crypto to the masses. Today, 99% of the people involved in crypto currencies use it either as a speculative asset or hoard it with a dream of becoming a millionaire overnight. This is the primary reason for the lack of adoption and WiC is a coin that will solve this issue. WiC will give the average person a reason to buy and use crypto in his everyday life. Introducing the killer app of the crypto world, “CryptoWi”, an app which rewards its users in Wi Coins (WiC) for doing what they do every day, use their Wi-Fi! This is how it works:

First, you will need to create an account to use the app and earn and store your WiCs.

I want to try use wic android, where to download wic android??
Lambo06 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:26:49 PM

Wi Coin (WiC)
Wi Coin (WiC) is a coin that will bring crypto to the masses. Today, 99% of the people involved in crypto currencies use it either as a speculative asset or hoard it with a dream of becoming a millionaire overnight. This is the primary reason for the lack of adoption and WiC is a coin that will solve this issue. WiC will give the average person a reason to buy and use crypto in his everyday life. Introducing the killer app of the crypto world, “CryptoWi”, an app which rewards its users in Wi Coins (WiC) for doing what they do every day, use their Wi-Fi! This is how it works:

First, you will need to create an account to use the app and earn and store your WiCs.

Hey, the app has not been released yet. It will be launched on June 10, 2017.

We are having an ICO from April 22 with a 30% bonus to first day investors.

Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 11:28:22 PM

Wi Coin (WiC)

It will be launch in may-june this year. check op for more details.
tbh,i can't w8 to use it to Cool

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:38:00 PM

Wi Coin (WiC)

me too bro, this has huge potential
jelma

Activity: 717
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

Wi Coin (WiC)

Hey, the app has not been released yet. It will be launched on June 10, 2017.

We are having an ICO from April 22 with a 30% bonus to first day investors.

Wi Coin (WiC)

thanks for the information that you give  Smiley
You all are amazing  Cool
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 11:45:45 PM

Wow, just heard about this project. This can really be a killer app and game changer for sure! Love it. I'm down for the ICO.  Grin Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:02:54 AM

also are you going to accept eth for the ico?

ETH is being considered.
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:11:16 AM

Wow, just heard about this project. This can really be a killer app and game changer for sure! Love it. I'm down for the ICO.  Grin Grin

Thanks! ICO opens on April 22, with 30% bonus to first day investors.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:47:25 AM

Enrolling for the sig and avatar campaign.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:12:39 AM

Hello devs; as I said on portuguese thread, the main obstacle of criptocurrencys/tokens is the bubble of users. Imagine how hard will be for a user buy some WiC, first they will have to buy BTC on some exchange(and in some countries it requires docs), after that the user will have to move the BTC to some exchange that trade WiC and after that he will have to his wallet, this is something HARD for mainstream people and will transform this great idea in a big fail.

My solution: Some years ago we could add credits on our cell phones with an code from an card, so you guys can do the same, instead of an code, you make an paper wallet that user buy on any place(shops, markets, gas station, etc), scan the QR with the wallet or type the private key and, voalá, they got WiC on the wallet without know nothing about criptos.

The main problem now will be the rate, WiC will change his value so an paper wallet of $10 could worth $1, $10 or $100, so you will need an stable coin instead of another volatile cripto to make it work and for sure a bigger pre-mine to put this paper wallets on the streets. I know that an stable coin will not attract the attention of investors however you can take a look at MinexCoin project that will have low volatility and a stable growth, maybe you can talk with this devs or found another solution and re-write part of your project.

This project can be giant if you catch mainstream people or it can be just another altcoin that will be dead in a year because you got stuck on the bubble.

The question is: do you want make few bucks with the pre-mine+pump or do you want change the world?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:15:38 AM

Hello devs; as I said on portuguese thread, the main obstacle of criptocurrencys/tokens is the bubble of users. Imagine how hard will be for a user buy some WiC, first they will have to buy BTC on some exchange(and in some countries it requires docs), after that the user will have to move the BTC to some exchange that trade WiC and after that he will have to his wallet, this is something HARD for mainstream people and will transform this great idea in a big fail.

My solution: Some years ago we could add credits on our cell phones with an code from an card, so you guys can do the same, instead of an code, you make an paper wallet that user buy on any place(shops, markets, gas station, etc), scan the QR with the wallet or type the private key and, voalá, they got WiC on the wallet without know nothing about criptos.

The main problem now will be the rate, WiC will change his value so an paper wallet of $10 could worth $1, $10 or $100, so you will need an stable coin instead of another volatile cripto to make it work and for sure a bigger pre-mine to put this paper wallets on the streets. I know that an stable coin will not attract the attention of investors however you can take a look at MinexCoin project that will have low volatility and a stable growth, maybe you can talk with this devs or found another solution and re-write part of your project.

This project can be giant if you catch mainstream people or it can be just another altcoin that will be dead in a year because you got stuck on the bubble.

The question is: do you want make few bucks with the pre-mine+pump or do you want change the world?

Very nice idea.
The recharge card concept kinda like prepaid card recharge for phone credit.
Yeah the stabilisation of WiC value is the main problem.
WiC Team

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:04:57 PM

Very nice idea.

Hey, thanks for your suggestion.

As for the difficulty of getting WiC, yes this is an issue with all crypto currencies and your suggestion of using some kind of a recharge card is a good one except it will require a lot of investment to actually make it available in enough stores on the street to make a difference. We will consider this but it won't be immediate.  Also, you would be happy to know that WiC will be available for purchase with USD from day 1 on Cryptodao.com.

As for the volatility, we could keep blank recharge cards in stores which at the time of purchase, customers can add a custom value to it. This would work just like a normal gift card which does not have a fixed value and the customer can purchase any amount he/she likes. Also, it is very unlikely that code can make a coin stable since volatility is due to demand and supply but we will still look for options. To completely eliminate volatility you need something like USDT.

The main aim of the project is mass adoption of the crypto technology and WiC in particular. There is huge potential in this idea and we are in this for the long run. Also, to answer your question, we are not keeping any premine and a major portion of it is being used to drive adoption by distributing it to the app users. Also, it might interest you to know that it will be much much more profitable for us if the app becomes popular and hence our interests are aligned. Smiley

Let me know if you have further questions. Really appreciate suggestions from the community Smiley
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:14:06 PM

Very nice idea.

Hey, thanks for your suggestion.

As for the difficulty of getting WiC, yes this is an issue with all crypto currencies and your suggestion of using some kind of a recharge card is a good one except it will require a lot of investment to actually make it available in enough stores on the street to make a difference. We will consider this but it won't be immediate.  Also, you would be happy to know that WiC will be available for purchase with USD from day 1 on Cryptodao.com.

As for the volatility, we could keep blank recharge cards in stores which at the time of purchase, customers can add a custom value to it. This would work just like a normal gift card which does not have a fixed value and the customer can purchase any amount he/she likes. Also, it is very unlikely that code can make a coin stable since volatility is due to demand and supply but we will still look for options. To completely eliminate volatility you need something like USDT.

The main aim of the project is mass adoption of the crypto technology and WiC in particular. There is huge potential in this idea and we are in this for the long run. Also, to answer your question, we are not keeping any premine and a major portion of it is being used to drive adoption by distributing it to the app users. Also, it might interest you to know that it will be much much more profitable for us if the app becomes popular and hence our interests are aligned. Smiley

Let me know if you have further questions. Really appreciate suggestions from the community Smiley

sounds good, best of luck Cheesy
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

Will you guys put rating system for each wifi host there.?
Easier to pick the good one bfore pay for it.

Rating system might be added as an update. And you never pay for a non-working Wi-Fi, you pay only for correct passwords. Smiley

I have been tracking their progress and it seems those guys have no understanding of networking concepts, not to mention that their rating system is a just smoke and mirrors. Maybe in a year they will have something to put on the table but for now... Oh lord, services of a professional coder will cost them more than they can afford to spend on this coin. ~45 dollars per hour according to trends on rentacoder.com
WiC Team

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:30:45 PM

Rating system might be added as an update. And you never pay for a non-working Wi-Fi, you pay only for correct passwords. Smiley

I have been tracking their progress and it seems those guys have no understanding of networking concepts, not to mention that their rating system is a just smoke and mirrors. Maybe in a year they will have something to put on the table but for now... Oh lord, services of a professional coder will cost them more than they can afford to spend on this coin. ~45 dollars per hour according to trends on rentacoder.com

Appreciate your view but this is not true. We are here to deliver what we have promised and you will see that very soon Smiley
Also, what we are offering is not something impossible to develop. There are some other coins that make tall promises which they aim to fulfill over 2-3 years and have huge minimum ICO requirements of 1000+ BTC, on the other hand we have a Maximum ICO cap of 750 BTC.

Thanks!
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 12:42:00 PM

Dude! What are you try to say?

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:43:34 PM

i couldnt agree more, i hate coins with those big ipo requirements, i mean what do you need 10 mil $ for lol

im completely supporting wic and am gonna invest bcoz what they promise is completely achievable and ico requirement is also decent.....+ good reputed escrows....and the i love the idea of renting out your wifi, this could get huge tbh
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:44:59 PM

Nea Sandu, probably hes involved with some other coin & tryin to spread fud here lol  Tongue

i understand a bit of code and this app is completely possible....nothing impossible in the app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: