Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced  (Read 52992 times)
chenh0109

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

minerjones message says -  April 22 2017 This is minerjones and the following address is the escrow address for the WiC ICO 37ttbRANo6KtMKAFvS2Ye1BQMDBEN6WrV6

Blazed's message says - Blazed 04/22/2017 - escrow address is 37ttbRANo6KtMKAFvS2Ye1BQMDBEN6WrV6

I will ask him to add that it's for WiC

I would think that is quite obvious I was signing that for WiC... If this needs to be signed again let me know.
ICO less funds. Will the project be conducted? Will it be refunded?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chenh0109

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:00:47 PM

minerjones message says -  April 22 2017 This is minerjones and the following address is the escrow address for the WiC ICO 37ttbRANo6KtMKAFvS2Ye1BQMDBEN6WrV6

Blazed's message says - Blazed 04/22/2017 - escrow address is 37ttbRANo6KtMKAFvS2Ye1BQMDBEN6WrV6

I would think that is quite obvious I was signing that for WiC... If this needs to be signed again let me know.
Moderators are reluctant to answer questions.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

Interesting concept, following this thread.

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

A very good concept if indeed this will be true applied to our smart phones.
As we know, everybody today must have this one gadget
Raxitto

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:09:56 PM

Moderators are reluctant to answer questions.
the devs stated already a couple of times, that they would go further with the project independent of the ICO fundraise.
Max is 70 BTC, but there is no minimum refereed..
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

yes but i would suggest they do a refund, as an investor value of my coins is lost if the project raise like 20 btc
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

yes but i would suggest they do a refund, as an investor value of my coins is lost if the project raise like 20 btc

Refund? There is no minimum. Let's spread the word and get more investors before ICO end.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:18:40 PM

Interested. Can Indians enter?
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:36:20 PM

I invest in Catherine with a PhD in marketing.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:48:40 PM

I hope this have succes.
HopeCrypto

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:51:12 PM

I invest in Catherine with a PhD in marketing.

I don't see your invest ... How many you want invest?
sana123

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

Meet the Team
1) Ronald B. Sao – Founder. Ronald has been in the IT industry for more than 10 years and has been active in the Bitcoin world since 2014. This is his first project and he hopes this will be the killer app the crypto world has been waiting for since 2008. Mass adoption is the primary goal.

2) Catherine – Marketing and Investment. Expert in marketing and holding a PhD in Advertising, Catherine is responsible for creating a buzz for the project with both online and offline marketing. She has also made the much needed initial investment into this project.

3) Deepak Kumar – App development. Expert in java, C++, XML and Eclipse, Deepak is the lead developer of the team and responsible for squashing any bugs in the app and ensuring all software works flawlessly.

I would like to invest but we need more information about the team, how many Catherines are there and how many Deepak Kumar's in india (very common name).
we need atleast linkedin pages with their track records justifying their involvement in this project.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:36:05 PM

Meet the Team
1) Ronald B. Sao – Founder. Ronald has been in the IT industry for more than 10 years and has been active in the Bitcoin world since 2014. This is his first project and he hopes this will be the killer app the crypto world has been waiting for since 2008. Mass adoption is the primary goal.

2) Catherine – Marketing and Investment. Expert in marketing and holding a PhD in Advertising, Catherine is responsible for creating a buzz for the project with both online and offline marketing. She has also made the much needed initial investment into this project.

3) Deepak Kumar – App development. Expert in java, C++, XML and Eclipse, Deepak is the lead developer of the team and responsible for squashing any bugs in the app and ensuring all software works flawlessly.

I would like to invest but we need more information about the team, how many Catherines are there and how many Deepak Kumar's in india (very common name).
we need atleast linkedin pages with their track records justifying their involvement in this project.

they dont want to disclose linkedin pages because of some regulatory problems in their country.....kind of fair too and if they use escrow it doesnt really matter, because they got to deliver
sana123

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

Meet the Team

they dont want to disclose linkedin pages because of some regulatory problems in their country.....kind of fair too and if they use escrow it doesnt really matter, because they got to deliver

I am not talking about the money, Im worried about the quality of the project, with Scams everywhere; it's your best interest to come clean. What guarantees that the team will not abandon the project in 3 months time ?
And as I can see this project is highly depends on your marketing ability, does she (Catherine) has that capacity ? any example of her past achievements ? How do we know this is not a one man team ?
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:52:59 PM

Meet the Team

I am not talking about the money, Im worried about the quality of the project, with Scams everywhere; it's your best interest to come clean. What guarantees that the team will not abandon the project in 3 months time ?
And as I can see this project is highly depends on your marketing ability, does she (Catherine) has that capacity ? any example of her past achievements ? How do we know this is not a one man team ?

true but what can you do if they give linked pages and still abandon? nothing really! its sad but true, bitcoin is not regulated
SopaXT

Activity: 158
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:16:53 PM

The announcement images have terrible fonts and for some reason, all the altcoins with low quality images in the announcements have so far failed.
The app GUI also seems to be one with quite low effort.
Basically, it looks like a cheap knockoff.

coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:29:27 PM

Meet the Team

true but what can you do if they give linked pages and still abandon? nothing really! its sad but true, bitcoin is not regulated

If you have linked in pages, you have at least some reference to see the capability of the people you are giving hour money/crypto BtC to. In case they run away and abandon after a few months you will at least have a name and picture and reference and inform other potential investors. And hopefully the same people running will not make new victims.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:35:22 PM

Meet the Team

If you have linked in pages, you have at least some reference to see the capability of the people you are giving hour money/crypto BtC to. In case they run away and abandon after a few months you will at least have a name and picture and reference and inform other potential investors. And hopefully the same people running will not make new victims.

that makes sense
EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:36:55 PM

I guess there's a reason, why this ico is NOT mentioned on any site that list icos / crowdsales...

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

dev, based from the spreadsheet, my signature is wrong. I see no difference in my current signature to the codes written in the OP. Can you verify this one. I did not even touched my signature since I wear your signature. Thanks.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: