Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you smoke weed?  (Read 32251 times)
Winchester2211

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:12:51 PM

yes i do smoke weed a lot .it helps me to relieve my mind .
I'm sure you think you're the only one. All who see you think differently. Never drugs are not able to stimulate mental activity. If you think so then it only confirms my words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ib4E

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:23:58 PM

I'm sure you think you're the only one. All who see you think differently. Never drugs are not able to stimulate mental activity. If you think so then it only confirms my words.
We all have different tolerance levels and still does not change the fact that as humans we need to act responsible and know our limits. Just because a few individuals who smoke weed for rather irresponsible reasons does not mean all ppl who smoke weed are this way. Responsible is being responsible and for those that don't smoke responsibly...well there are other issues with that individual
Have a great day Smiley

Fizamcc

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:42:19 PM

This helps sometimes to stupefy the mind and break away from reality, but it is absolutely not suitable for serious work and concentration.
ApplePanPine

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

This helps sometimes to stupefy the mind and break away from reality, but it is absolutely not suitable for serious work and concentration.

Agree with you. The grass is suitable for sometimes relaxing. But you can not use it all the time. This can lead to very unpleasant consequences
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:48:09 PM

At least it's no longer seen as a criminal hard drug in many western countries and it go forward every day with legalizing and new informations.

So do you smoke weed? How long and how much?
How do you think your consume is taking a part in your daily life?

Cheesy
I do not smoke weed, i would like to say that first. But i know a lot of people that do, and personally im against it, but we live in a free world with free will so ... Why im against it, well because humans most of time don't know when to stop, and i have met some people that have
 destroyed them self, and still continue doing so. At the end drug is drug and nothing more. But i know that it helps some people with pain and stuff like that, so if used smart (and that is debatable) it could be harmless. Maybe in future something will change, who knows.
Alcohol had been known to do way more damage for the exact same reason but yet society and governments has widely excepted this drug called alcohol. It's up to each person to accept and be responsible about their own actions. Ontario Canada will be passing legislation very soon to legalize marijuana. States that a person cab legally have up to 30 grams and allowed to grow up to 4 plants for personal. And anyone caught selling to minors will receive a very stiff penalty of jail time. By the way I mean no disrespect to anyone who has had difficult lives dealing with their demons
Well that is true, for alcohol i mean. Alcohol go way back in history of human kind, and it would be impossible to ban it, like some other bad stuff that we consume in life. But that doesn't mean that we need to add more bad stuff on list of bad stuffs to be legal. I mean, if Marijuana becomes legal, there would be much more problems than its worth. I don't say that marijuana is bad it self, but people would be problem. It would be hard to monitor. There would be so much more problems.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:23:09 PM

It's now legal where I live. I personally have no problem with other people doing it, but im going to stay away from it. Drugs are unnecessary, and I dont need the high it gives.

Ib4E

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:17:07 AM

At least it's no longer seen as a criminal hard drug in many western countries and it go forward every day with legalizing and new informations.

Cheesy
I do not smoke weed, i would like to say that first. But i know a lot of people that do, and personally im against it, but we live in a free world with free will so ... Why im against it, well because humans most of time don't know when to stop, and i have met some people that have
 destroyed them self, and still continue doing so. At the end drug is drug and nothing more. But i know that it helps some people with pain and stuff like that, so if used smart (and that is debatable) it could be harmless. Maybe in future something will change, who knows.
Alcohol had been known to do way more damage for the exact same reason but yet society and governments has widely excepted this drug called alcohol. It's up to each person to accept and be responsible about their own actions. Ontario Canada will be passing legislation very soon to legalize marijuana. States that a person cab legally have up to 30 grams and allowed to grow up to 4 plants for personal. And anyone caught selling to minors will receive a very stiff penalty of jail time. By the way I mean no disrespect to anyone who has had difficult lives dealing with their demons
Well that is true, for alcohol i mean. Alcohol go way back in history of human kind, and it would be impossible to ban it, like some other bad stuff that we consume in life. But that doesn't mean that we need to add more bad stuff on list of bad stuffs to be legal. I mean, if Marijuana becomes legal, there would be much more problems than its worth. I don't say that marijuana is bad it self, but people would be problem. It would be hard to monitor. There would be so much more problems.
Unfortunately with weed being illegal...kids or adults (don't agree with the kids smoking) will still find ways to get a hold of but possibly from sketchy ppl and maybe involve in a bad scene, that copuld possibly be dangerous. Weed being legal takes the crime aspect out if it as well as makes it more safe. In Ontario Canada if you get caught selling to minors will get you years of prison time. I feel it would be more hard to monitor being illegal

Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:29:43 AM

Relieving and stimulating are not the same thing.  Clearly he was implying that it was calming.

I don't smoke it, just because it would be expensive and I don't want to throw money away into something that might harm me in the long term just for some quick fun.  Same reason I don't drink.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:04:03 AM

I have not been smoking for almost ten years, but recently, when I had a rest, I began to try expensive cigarettes. Do not go back a bad habit.
NyeFee

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:34:15 AM

Agree with you. The grass is suitable for sometimes relaxing. But you can not use it all the time. This can lead to very unpleasant consequences

But this process is very difficult to control in order to only sometimes relax. Many people think to indulge only on holidays, but then they smoke daily several times and become addicts.
achow102

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

I have not been smoking for almost ten years, but recently, when I had a rest, I began to try expensive cigarettes. Do not go back a bad habit.
If there was willpower to stop and stop smoking, then now there will be enough opportunities to stop. Again, only desire.
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:35:12 AM

No, I don't smoke weed

maybe cigar would be better choice  Smiley
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:08:13 AM

Cheesy

Is smoking the only way you can put weed to good use? I'd say I use weed for many other things but I don't smoke weed. I use it for my hair and some of my jeans was actually made from weed.
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:35:52 AM

Cheesy

Is smoking the only way you can put weed to good use? I'd say I use weed for many other things but I don't smoke weed. I use it for my hair and some of my jeans was actually made from weed.
Quitting smoking is not easy, such a decision can be made by a person who has strong willpower otherwise this will never happen.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:35:56 AM

Cheesy
Unfortunately with weed being illegal...kids or adults (don't agree with the kids smoking) will still find ways to get a hold of but possibly from sketchy ppl and maybe involve in a bad scene, that copuld possibly be dangerous. Weed being legal takes the crime aspect out if it as well as makes it more safe. In Ontario Canada if you get caught selling to minors will get you years of prison time. I feel it would be more hard to monitor being illegal
Actually no. It is harder to monitor it if its legal, because so much more people would become users and maybe sellers, and that makes weed community bigger. And even if its legal it would not be safer, because people would always look for good price and maybe go to that shady guy to buy. And do you really think that some guy would not sell to a minor if he needs money or he is bad person. If its illegal people know, and most of people will be afraid of penalty for that crime.
VTCutch

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:27:45 AM

Cheesy

Quitting smoking is not easy, such a decision can be made by a person who has strong willpower otherwise this will never happen.

Yes, only people with very strong will can quit. Many often have repeated attempts at smoking after they quit.
Anubiss

Activity: 324

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:32:02 PM

I work with music so everyday. Smiley

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
Spoderman

Activity: 122

Swinging from buildings in my spare time.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:25:11 PM

I smoke it from time to time but its hard to come by where I'm from. Its illegal here too but no one seems to care.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:02:54 PM

I have never tried smoking, be it tobacco, weed, or even mushrooms. One of the reasons may be the fact that my grandfather died almost a decade back as a result of lung cancer. He was a very heavy smoker.
grizman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:29:10 PM

I have never tried smoking, be it tobacco, weed, or even mushrooms. One of the reasons may be the fact that my grandfather died almost a decade back as a result of lung cancer. He was a very heavy smoker.

I also do not smoke and do not advise anyone to do this. I also have a close relative died of lung cancer. I saw his torment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: