Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:25:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (CLOSED) Earn $25/Week With Proof-Only Facebook Users (100% Free, Guaranteed)  (Read 3719 times)
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:12:09 AM

I am interested in this offer, i have US facebook accounts that is older than 3 years, kindly pm me on what to do in order to participate in this offer.
How many accounts are allowed?
N.B
I am selling old US facebook accounts, contact me if you need one.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

just a fb acc and nth else?
As I rmb there were other posts in here asking the same offer, however, they asked to install some remote control software  Roll Eyes
Remote control software !!! i do not think anyone with his right mind gonna allow installing of remote control by anyone . even if the payment is 1k weekly

if use this software ,is ti dangerous for our privacy??
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

Am in please send me details please.
harrishedge (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:39:44 AM

paypal?  are you guys sure to participate in this kind of madness?
 it doesn't matter whether you do nothing or not, they are still going to use your facebook account and get paid thru paypal. you'd have some chargebacks after months.
No chargebacks, no return of balance .
I recieve payments every week and there are innumerable people doing this job since two years.
Do not spread rumours
harrishedge (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:42:51 AM

just a fb acc and nth else?
As I rmb there were other posts in here asking the same offer, however, they asked to install some remote control software  Roll Eyes
Remote control software !!! i do not think anyone with his right mind gonna allow installing of remote control by anyone . even if the payment is 1k weekly

if use this software ,is ti dangerous for our privacy??

No softwares , no Teamviewer needed. Just ignore that message if you see it anywhere.

I have already provided proof of payments , some of my referrals have posted as well .
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 10:43:38 AM

First I would like to see if anyone who asked for info on first page have earned anything or not.
harrishedge (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:46:54 AM

I am interested in this offer, i have US facebook accounts that is older than 3 years, kindly pm me on what to do in order to participate in this offer.
N.B

Once you join this program, you would never anounce to sell your USA fb accounts.

Follow me on Skype, Get your fb setup for payments today
harrishedge (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:02:49 AM

First I would like to see if anyone who asked for info on first page have earned anything or not.

Go back in page 2 of this thread and see someone has posted his proof
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:13:20 AM

Go back in page 2 of this thread and see someone has posted his proof

Contacted you on skype. Will post my review when I receive my payment.
harrishedge (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

Is there any payment option rather than paypal?  Cause i dont have paypal.
Im outside usa, and my facebook is already 3 years old. I have a lot of friends some of them are cryto addicts.

All countries are allowed to participate but there will be a payment difference
CrackDown

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Never too old to learn

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:12:43 PM

N.B

i will buy your fb account, 4 account for $20..how ? i am sure i would do that
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 02:43:32 PM

GOOD NEWS FOR FACEBOOK USERS

Earn  $10 , $25  Per Week Without Any Work

👉🏻  For USA Residents $25/Week
👉🏻 Non USA Residents $10 Per Week

No Investments Required,
No TeamViewer,
Nothing to do,
100% Free.

The "big" offer is that they will "rent" your Facebook account and use it to setup and run their ads.
For this they will pay you 25$ per week?
Come on ... to rent my Facebook account I should get a minimum of 50$ per day not a shitty 25$ per week Smiley

PS: the risk to lose you Facebook account is 99%.  Even they admit that and they ask for a photo of a valid government ID (Drivers License, Passport, Army ID, ETC)

WE ONLY NEED TO SEE YOUR NAME, BIRTHDAY, AND ADDRESS. PLEASE COVER ALL OTHER INFORMATION. THIS IS SOLELY JUST FOR REACTIVATING YOUR ADS MANAGER IF IT HAPPENS TO GET FLAGGED. WE WILL NOT SEND ANYTHING TO YOUR ADDRESS.

My advice: stay away!

MRlong

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:11:38 PM

Kindly send me the details.
me too
harrishedge (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:30:42 PM

No Investments Required,
No TeamViewer,
Nothing to do,
100% Free.

The "big" offer is that they will "rent" your Facebook account and use it to setup and run their ads.
Come on ... to rent my Facebook account I should get a minimum of 50$ per day not a shitty 25$ per week Smiley

PS: the risk to lose you Facebook account is 99%.  Even they admit that and they ask for a photo of a valid government ID (Drivers License, Passport, Army ID, ETC)

WE ONLY NEED TO SEE YOUR NAME, BIRTHDAY, AND ADDRESS. PLEASE COVER ALL OTHER INFORMATION. THIS IS SOLELY JUST FOR REACTIVATING YOUR ADS MANAGER IF IT HAPPENS TO GET FLAGGED. WE WILL NOT SEND ANYTHING TO YOUR ADDRESS.

Ohhh i see, your fb might be giving you golden eggs everyday!!

Let me know what i have lost and what have been stelth from my facebook account in past two years of my membership with this advertising campaign?

OR  i challenge everybody here that i will pay you from my pocket if your account gets stolen ever.

You can also bypass the id upload if you haveany  doubt
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:48:59 PM

can you send me the details?
Blake_Last

Merit: 278

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:18:19 PM

Do I need to have a verified PayPal to join? If it's not necessary, can you also PM me the details? Thanks!

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:59:25 PM

No Investments Required,
No TeamViewer,
Nothing to do,
100% Free.

Ohhh i see, your fb might be giving you golden eggs everyday!!

Let me know what i have lost and what have been stelth from my facebook account in past two years of my membership with this advertising campaign?

OR  i challenge everybody here that i will pay you from my pocket if your account gets stolen ever.

You can also bypass the id upload if you haveany  doubt

I never said that someone will steal your Facebook account.
I said that there are 99% chances that your Facebook Ads account (which is different from your Facebook personal account) to be banned.
Don't try to be the smart guy here ... You are talking with a certified Facebook Marketing Partner.
I spent some money in my account  ($4,209.51 until now)>

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:13:09 PM

This still working?

Send me a PM pls, i want to know more about this!

pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:59:19 PM

N.B

Once you join this program, you would never anounce to sell your USA fb accounts.

Follow me on Skype, Get your fb setup for payments today
I am setting up skype account now and i will send you 10 US fb accounts to start with and when all went well, i will donate 10 US fb  account to you and increase my account stake.
What is the method of payment?
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 09:34:23 PM

Facebook Marketer here.

I have multiple client businesses and companies (63) set up under several Ad Accounts which I am an Admin/Editor/Advertiser for, which are all tied to my personal Facebook account. I had an old colleague who was an advertiser that paid me $500USD/month to do what I think you're doing in this method; the only difference was that he would use a remote login (LogMeIn) to control my computer for 15 minutes a day on a schedule, so I could watch and ensure that he wasn't doing anything else.

This went well for 8 months. And on the 9th month, he told me that he didn't need my facebook account anymore.

Little did I know that the stuff that his company was hired to advertise was for products that weren't really facebook "friendly". Diet pills, weight loss pills, diet methods, etc... And the reason why he didn't need my account anymore was because the ad account associated with his brand got banned.

Which meant that all of my other ad accounts got banned. I lost out on TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars from advertising campaigns that couldn't run anymore while I had Facebook review my account. I ultimately got my ad accounts for my other companies unbanned, but the potential revenue lost for the 3 weeks my ad account was down wasn't worth the measly $4,000 I made the previous 8 months.

I have a feeling that this is a similar program. Before you commit to this, make sure that you won't be affected IF your Ad Manager account (not your personal account) gets banned. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then this is probably a good method for you.

I just don't know how they are going about bypassing the remote login thing.

OP, is there any way you can PM me anymore details about this method/program? I'd be more than willing to give you an honest "vouch" review, and I have several Facebook profiles that I can test this on. But before I commit to anything, I'd like to hear a brief synopsis or description of how this whole thing works.

Let me know.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: