Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Few questions about LiteCoins  (Read 497 times)
previse (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 01:14:27 AM

Well i'm into mining litecoins now and i'm a bit curious about a few things..

1) BTC-E - Legit? I'm having my litecoins dumped to there, and will be selling/buying on there.
2) Anyway to transfer from BTC-E to bank or paypal? I clicked Withdraw and i see paypal min 100$ and it asks for a purse id? The Hell is that?
3) Any other websites good for buying/selling LTC?

THANKS
Bitmunitions

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 02:23:16 AM

1) BTC-E - Legit? I'm having my litecoins dumped to there, and will be selling/buying on there.
2) Anyway to transfer from BTC-E to bank or paypal? I clicked Withdraw and i see paypal min 100$ and it asks for a purse id? The Hell is that?

THANKS

You could always exchange a large number of LTC to BTC at a decent price and send to a wallet or MTGOX for withdrawal. I have not heard much success of people funding BTC-E with USD or withdrawing effectively.

3) there are rumors MTGOX will get into the LTC business first quarter 2014.
5120-01-518-6126

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

< My mining rig >

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 02:59:04 AM

THANKS

BTC-E has great reviews & lots of happy customers.  Haven't dealt with them myself, but checked them out on Webutation (http://www.webutation.net/go/review/btc-e.com)
MoogleMuffins

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:02:29 AM

THANKS

BTC-E has great reviews & lots of happy customers.  Haven't dealt with them myself, but checked them out on Webutation (http://www.webutation.net/go/review/btc-e.com)

Webutation mostly just checks for viruses. Webutation doesn't really let you know whether you can trust a site that will hold your money.

That being said, BTC-e is one of the more well known and used exchanges and I have heard some experienced bitcoiners saying good things about it.
hugmuffin

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:04:55 AM

I have been using it to park my NMC, no problems yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: