Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experts of the world economic forum published a ranking of the safest countries.  (Read 1384 times)
Barrymore (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:47:06 AM

A list consisting of 136 countries, led by Finland, which last year also took first place. Second place experts have given the United Arab Emirates, and closed three Iceland.
Russia was on the 109th place.
The most insecure countries in the world the experts recognized Colombia (136), Yemen (135) and El Salvador (134).
The rating was based on various factors, including armed conflict, crime and the terrorist threat.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:28:40 AM

I hope to visit Finland, Iceland and a few other nearby countries in the future.
Barrymore (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:41:33 AM

I hope to visit Finland, Iceland and a few other nearby countries in the future.
I love fishing and so visited Norway. Very beautiful country and very good environment. The most interesting is that Finland was once part of the Russian Empire, but when the Communists came to power, Finland declared its independence and as we now see to be right. 1 place and 109 in the ranking.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:41:19 PM

A list consisting of 136 countries, led by Finland, which last year also took first place. Second place experts have given the United Arab Emirates, and closed three Iceland.
The most insecure countries in the world the experts recognized Colombia (136), Yemen (135) and El Salvador (134).
The rating was based on various factors, including armed conflict, crime and the terrorist threat.
Hope to be in Finland one of this days. Finland the most peaceful place on earth I believe do not achieved this on the platha of gold but with sacrifices and commitment to peaceful resolution on any conflict instead of resulting to arm conflict. Russia, china, American and some of the African countries has to learn this secret from Finland and be committed to peace.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

One of this days I hope to be in Finland this most peaceful countries on earth. I believe Finland do not resolved there issued with arm conflict but with understanding and sacrifice including commitments to peaceful resolution on any internal and external issues they may have.USA, Russia, china and some African countries should always resolved to peaceful instead of the part their they are taken now.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:15:11 PM

If Finland has won the safest country for successive year twice already then it must be very a safe place. If I just have enough money to go to vacation I wanted to go to a safe place without worrying for my safety. If bitcoin will reach 100 million in value then probably I will travel to Finland by next week. Good luck to Finland hope they can maintain their position as the safest country in the world.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:28:43 PM

I'd like to be able to visit Finland and the Nordic countries at least once in my life. Hopefully while they are still safe and before they change beyond recognition.

Being on top of the list for two consecutive years means it must be really safe. Nordic countries also always seem to top other lists like being most clean and happy. I wonder if the "Nordic model" will ever work in other countries or there just some circumstances in those countries that allowed it to work.
dawnasor

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

Nice information mate.
I hope this Christmas or next year we will visit Finland.
By the way you have a link of that list? I want to see my country if it is in the list.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Marcus_2017

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:53:53 PM

The most important thing that the Finnish authorities did not let into the country no Muslim refugees. These lazy uneducated people can spoil the living conditions in any country.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

I love fishing and so visited Norway. Very beautiful country and very good environment. The most interesting is that Finland was once part of the Russian Empire, but when the Communists came to power, Finland declared its independence and as we now see to be right. 1 place and 109 in the ranking.
That was a very smart move by them. Communism is cancer.

I still wouldn't like to live in Finland, too cold for me. As for Iceland, whenever I hear about it I smirk because it reminds me of that strange name.
Iceland is actually not covered in ice and green while Greenland is the opposite. People who named these two must have been drunk.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:08:57 PM

If Finland has won the safest country for successive year twice already then it must be very a safe place. If I just have enough money to go to vacation I wanted to go to a safe place without worrying for my safety. If bitcoin will reach 100 million in value then probably I will travel to Finland by next week. Good luck to Finland hope they can maintain their position as the safest country in the world.

Please stay at home 3rd worlders.
We already got enough problems with mudslimes.
No need for more welfare rats :S

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

The most important thing that the Finnish authorities did not let into the country no Muslim refugees. These lazy uneducated people can spoil the living conditions in any country.

The amount of muslims they granted asylum is a 5-6 digit number.

So you please just stay at your 3rd world home Sad

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:17:18 PM

Im not really amazed that Finland is considered as a most safest country, because Finns have very hermetic community as I have observed.
You can be friends with them, laugh, work or drink vodka and they are very friendly- but they will also treat you as someone from outside.

Also, the Finns I know outside their country are very united together, they help each other in every sitiuation, no matter what.
I think that might be the reason why it is so safe in there, they just dont tolerate bad behaviours of the people coming from abroad.

Well, I have to say that I would never expect United Arab Emirates as a second safest country in the world Cheesy
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:48:11 AM

Im not really amazed that Finland is considered as a most safest country, because Finns have very hermetic community as I have observed.
You can be friends with them, laugh, work or drink vodka and they are very friendly- but they will also treat you as someone from outside.

Also, the Finns I know outside their country are very united together, they help each other in every sitiuation, no matter what.
I think that might be the reason why it is so safe in there, they just dont tolerate bad behaviours of the people coming from abroad.

Well, I have to say that I would never expect United Arab Emirates as a second safest country in the world Cheesy
United Arab Emirates safe area? That they richly live still does not say anything. I have not been very good believers in Muslims lately. I do not want to say anything bad, but I'mware.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:52:33 AM

I still wouldn't like to live in Finland, too cold for me. As for Iceland, whenever I hear about it I smirk because it reminds me of that strange name.
Iceland is actually not covered in ice and green while Greenland is the opposite. People who named these two must have been drunk.

LOL, that's quite a very trivial reason for not liking the name.  Grin Don't know how Iceland got its name but for Greenland it was intentional. They hoped to make it sound attractive to settlers.

The amount of muslims they granted asylum is a 5-6 digit number.

So you please just stay at your 3rd world home Sad

Did you just assume his nationality?! (spoken in SJW tone Cheesy)

Please stay at home 3rd worlders.
We already got enough problems with mudslimes.
No need for more welfare rats :S

Now this is just plain mean. The people you call third worlders here would probably just go there on vacation and spend money for your tourism industry and then leave. Don't compare us with the people you imported into your country using your own money, welcomed into your homes, sucked off your welfare, and started raping your children.
Marcus_2017

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:03:17 AM

The problem of migrant workers there are in the world. Only you forget that migrant workers are people who come to this country to work and earn money to support their families. They are not interested in destabilizing the situation. They are not dangerous and benefit the country in which they work. The danger comes from those who consider themselves refugees and live at the expense of benefits.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:39:10 PM

Curiously these countries that landed in the top spot are those that don't involve themselves in political and international issues . You mostly would see these countries promoting tourism and by far they have the right to do so. I think these countries are those that are actually contented with what they have and what they're achieving as a country. Very far from how the us and other strong military countries are showing us right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

For me Yemen should be at the bottom of the list, and I don't think the UAE to be a safe place, the arabs may go on a killing spree one day and who knows what may happen.

Villy_wongaa

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:51:33 PM

For me Yemen should be at the bottom of the list, and I don't think the UAE to be a safe place, the arabs may go on a killing spree one day and who knows what may happen.
After the Muslims became the most bloodthirsty in the world, thanks to their religion, I doubt that the Arab country will be the leader in this rating.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:14:44 AM

Safety is important but I agree, Finland is too cold, I’m used to live in almost desert conditions so I know I will never be able to live in a country like that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: