Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiat to Crypto - fastest way in, your experiences  (Read 1732 times)
ennorab (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:15:13 PM

Hi,
I'm interested to hear some of your views on the slickest way into crypto from Fiat. I have used coinbase, etc. - just wondering if there are any other services that offer cost effective, simple, quick and easy way into crypto ideally on debt/credit card.
What's your preferred "route" in? Any tips and tricks?

cheers
prcko

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:10:03 PM

Talking from experience, in general localbitcoins/paxful are more welcoming to new people. Here everyone is looking for old, trustworthy accounts to trade with. Which is necessary with all the scam attempts going around here. I dont know exactly about your payment method but for me localbitcoins was the way to buy bitcoins and enter the bitcoin world.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3509

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:18:52 PM

Hi,
I'm interested to hear some of your views on the slickest way into crypto from Fiat. I have used coinbase, etc. - just wondering if there are any other services that offer cost effective, simple, quick and easy way into crypto ideally on debt/credit card.

cheers

Most of the times the fastest way to exchange crypto to fiat and viceversa is local chat like telegram.
you can place your request and just wait a reply. I get debt card charged because is instant.
Another way is to find a local dealer here on forum, sometimes you have also phone number! Easily in a bunch of minutes you make the exchange.
best tip? be patient sometimes you find some one ready to pay a % more for your fiat !!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:33:38 PM

Hi,

cheers

Nicely composed post. Slick use of psychology too.

I have a feeling this is not really asking for "tips and tricks". He is basically indirectly advertising here that he wants to buy bitcoins and he will pay for them with debit/credit cards (and you all know where they often come from and how reversible such payments are).

The seemingly innocent "tips and tricks please" is meant to avoid being red tagged.

Sure, do offer tips and tricks to this guy but be on guard when he starts suggesting pm, skype or any other platform where he can financially rape you in private.

canine2017

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

Hi,

cheers

Most of the times the fastest way to exchange crypto to fiat and viceversa is local chat like telegram.
you can place your request and just wait a reply. I get debt card charged because is instant.
Another way is to find a local dealer here on forum, sometimes you have also phone number! Easily in a bunch of minutes you make the exchange.
best tip? be patient sometimes you find some one ready to pay a % more for your fiat !!
And how do you protect yourself from fraud? It seems to me that the link broker should be mandatory. If the exchange over the local network, then who will guarantee the security of the transaction?
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3509

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:07:50 PM

Hi,

cheers

And how do you protect yourself from fraud? It seems to me that the link broker should be mandatory. If the exchange over the local network, then who will guarantee the security of the transaction?

use an escrow like a moderator in telegram group or here in bitcointalk. Escrow is a must for a transaction between two strangers.
Every time trade an amount like xx.92 and not xx.00 to avoid fraud by "recycling" the payment.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███