Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:34:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING 2 ASIC Miner Tubes, 2 HP 1000W PSUs, Ethernet Controller .05BTC Shipped!  (Read 305 times)
dylben1234 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

I have these listed on eBay as buy it nows but I'm in need of some BTC quick for another purchase. For sale is a complete, ready to go setup.

-2 ASICMiner Tubes @ 850GH/s each (for a total of 1.7TH/s, safety Overclockable up to 2.1TH/s)
-2 HP 1000W 110v/220v switching server Power Supplies with gigampz breakout boards and all the 6-pin PCIe cables.
-1 Block Erupter Ethernet controller (controls both Tubes)

I'm looking for .05BTC which will include free shipping to the continental US.

These are heavy, and with shipping, I'll be lucky if I profit .01BTC. Individually these sell for a lot more, but like I said, I'm in need of some quick BTC.

Because I need the BTC quick, I'll require payment upfront, and that's part of the reason I'm selling so low. See my signature for my Bitrated ID. I've linked all my accounts to verify my identity. I'll provide you with my full name, address and phone number (all verifiable) so you can rest assured you'll receive the miners.

I will ship these out today if I get a buyer in time, and send you tracking info.

If you're interested, PM me or post here. I will send you my phone number if you'd feel more comfortable being able to talk to me.

PICS: https://imgur.com/gallery/fapQQ
dylben1234 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:23:09 PM

I also have a third Tube (can see it in one of the pictures, next to the two that are stacked.) This is missing a capacitor on one board (easily replaceable) but has 3 perfectly working boards (another 600GH/s.) I don't have a PSU for that one, but it will work with the controller for an easy add-on. I'll throw that in too for an extra .01BTC. In all it's like $70 bucks for around 2.4TH/s. That's a pretty good deal. You're not gunna find a better hash/$ ratio.
emiL932

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:03:49 PM

I have these listed on eBay as buy it nows but I'm in need of some BTC quick for another purchase. For sale is a complete, ready to go setup.

-2 ASICMiner Tubes @ 850GH/s each (for a total of 1.7TH/s, safety Overclockable up to 2.1TH/s)
-2 HP 1000W 110v/220v switching server Power Supplies with gigampz breakout boards and all the 6-pin PCIe cables.
-1 Block Erupter Ethernet controller (controls both Tubes)

I'm looking for .05BTC which will include free shipping to the continental US.

These are heavy, and with shipping, I'll be lucky if I profit .01BTC. Individually these sell for a lot more, but like I said, I'm in need of some quick BTC.

Because I need the BTC quick, I'll require payment upfront, and that's part of the reason I'm selling so low. See my signature for my Bitrated ID. I've linked all my accounts to verify my identity. I'll provide you with my full name, address and phone number (all verifiable) so you can rest assured you'll receive the miners.

I will ship these out today if I get a buyer in time, and send you tracking info.

If you're interested, PM me or post here. I will send you my phone number if you'd feel more comfortable being able to talk to me.

PICS: https://imgur.com/gallery/fapQQ

Im interested in ur PSUs, but i do live in sweden.
if you are interested in shipping them all the way here, pls PM me for my location to calculate shipping ! Smiley

Kind regards emiL932
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: