Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎾 [WTS] BARCELONA TENNIS OPEN FINAL TICKET (Best Sector) 🎾  (Read 482 times)
BetOpen (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

* BetOpen.co *

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 05:38:52 PM

Hey

I want to sell 1 ticket to Barcelona Open Tennis tournament Final on 30 April 2017.

A lot of top tier players already confirmed participation in this tournament, including Rafael Nadal!
https://www.barcelonaopenbancsabadell.com/en/news/15-players-have-be-followed

The seat is provided in one of the front rows of one of the best sectors, which are already sold out and can't be purchased anymore:

Starting price - 0.2BTC

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:49:08 AM

Hello there Op, this is a sale or an auction?
Sorry but you have a starting bid, so maybe it will be better to move this topic of yours to the Auctions section...

Anyway, i wish i can manage and have the time to be there, it will be a very good tournament.
Good luck to your sale/auction, cheers! Smiley
BetOpen (OP)

* BetOpen.co *

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

Hello there Op, this is a sale or an auction?
Sorry but you have a starting bid, so maybe it will be better to move this topic of yours to the Auctions section...

Anyway, i wish i can manage and have the time to be there, it will be a very good tournament.
Good luck to your sale/auction, cheers! Smiley

Sure, i'll create topic in Auction section.

BetOpen (OP)

* BetOpen.co *

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 07:04:56 AM

Created auction topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871151.new#new

BetOpen (OP)

* BetOpen.co *

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 01:41:26 PM

The ticket is still available!

Also there's cool news, that world #1 Andy Murray would also be present on this tournament, as well as Rafa Nadal and other top players!

BetOpen (OP)

* BetOpen.co *

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:36:52 PM

Up

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: