Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New series of JDBIF options released!  (Read 3041 times)
jokerdragon (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 02:52:37 AM

JDBIF is releasing the new series of JDBIF options valid until June 1st. https://cryptostocks.com/shareoptions/index

This is the greatest opportunity we ever released to invest on JDBIF.  Shocked
We are under a transition phase also covered by Investor Angels, and all profit from the JD tradesystem is being redirect to buying shares and raising shares value. We also breathing life into Crypto::Stocks and Vircurex options tab. (before us, nobody was trading options on both sites, so we are pionners again)  Grin
Options shares value shares price at 0.0100 and shares value range for June it is set to 0.0220-0.0300 !  Tongue
And on July will be up to 0.0300 !  Wink
Don't miss this last great chance to be a real pionner at a BTC Investment Fund and really profit 300%(or more if you stay with us) in BTC currency on a few months, without worrying with charts, MtGox lags, etc.  Cool
Options will be there until last buyer get them, no second bunch will be released.

Our Home ---> https://cryptostocks.com/welcome/news

Where to negotiate JDBIF options ---> https://cryptostocks.com/shareoptions/index

Where to negotiate JDBIF shares ---> https://cryptostocks.com/orders?ticker=JDBIF

Also, check how JDBIF early predicted US$50 bottom on BTC price ---> http://jdbif7.blogspot.com.br/2013/04/see-how-jdbif-predicted-us50-bottom.html
A BTC price forecast service is under votation on Crypto::Stocks for JDBIF shareholders.

Check our 2013 Business Plan to see what is going on ---> http://jdbif7.blogspot.com.br/2013/04/jdibf-business-plan-2013-any-doubts.html

Our Ad ---> http://jdbif7.blogspot.com.br/2013/04/httpwww.html

Our Channel ---> jdbif7.blogspot.com

JDBIF, where BTC grows in peace.
The first BTC Investment Fund on Crypto::Stocks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:25:28 AM

SCAM

This is jokerdragon's 6th spam thread on JDBIF.

He predicted the price going up to $250 during the dead cat's bounce. If you make a dozen contradicting predictions, you're going get a few correct.

Don't give him any of your coins.

It's also interesting how he just placed CALLs. Why not write some PUTs at your current share price? It's only going to go up, no? He's not going to write any reasonable amount of PUTs at the current trading price, because he knows that JDBIF has nothing but hot air in it.
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:12:38 PM

SCAM

He predicted the price going up to $250 during the dead cat's bounce. If you make a dozen contradicting predictions, you're going get a few correct.

It's also interesting how he just placed CALLs. Why not write some PUTs at your current share price? It's only going to go up, no? He's not going to write any reasonable amount of PUTs at the current trading price, because he knows that JDBIF has nothing but hot air in it.

+1

It's as obvious a scam as you can get.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 12:31:15 PM

So much lulz here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:49:54 PM

What is up with your stock at the moment Jokerdragon/Therealjoker007(DragonsTale)/mindragon(sealswithclub), no dividend at all after the 5 july and only 1,75 btc 18 jun-now, no information what so ever either at cryptostocks, or any of your blogs, and you don't log into DT anylonger. Your activity here at cryptostocks doesent look very impressive the last 3 months either.

Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:54:31 PM

What is up with your stock at the moment Jokerdragon/Therealjoker007(DragonsTale)/mindragon(sealswithclub), no dividend at all after the 5 july and only 1,75 btc 18 jun-now, no information what so ever either at cryptostocks, or any of your blogs, and you don't log into DT anylonger. Your activity here at cryptostocks doesent look very impressive the last 3 months either.

He stopped paying dividends at all for a bunch of months before - but wasn't delisted and got to try to scam some new fools.

Like all ponzis he only pays out a portion of what he gets in - so as soon as sales slow down dividends stop.
thy

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 11:34:40 PM

Yea i guess your right, it diden't look to bad back in the middle of october and late dec when he was up to a payout of 48-49% of what had been invested, but now he's only at 18,56% paid back of whats invested (in 445,5 btc but he has only paid out 82,70 btc,  362,8 btc less than he got in) in his fund calculated at the introduction price 0,01 btc/stock.
Also it almost looks like he went in hiding now. His contract in JDBIF is saying he should pay investors 20% monthly it will probably get him up in the top 10 lists of btc scams sooner or later, every month that goes he owes his investors 89,5 btc more at the current amount of shares so his dept is increasing with around 9 000 USD per month at 100 USD/btc.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:57:37 PM

SCAM

+1

It's as obvious a scam as you can get.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 02:41:34 PM

Just wanted to flag to everyone JDBIF - Joker's Dragon BTC Investment Fund appears to be trying to lure in poor unsuspecting newcomers.. look at the inflated price of the stock today!

Please everyone do NOT buy this listing it is clearly a scam and I know the user running it and they have been absent for many months, always avoided questions, never explained how all the BTC was lost many times that was supposed to be traded with.

I know for a fact that this user who listed this listing is a frequent user of bitcoin gambling sites and I saw him betting large amounts that I am 99% sure were the investors btc he was gambling.

You have been warned. and cryptostocks should really delist this scam!

Fuzzybear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:58:55 PM

Just wanted to flag to everyone JDBIF - Joker's Dragon BTC Investment Fund appears to be trying to lure in poor unsuspecting newcomers.. look at the inflated price of the stock today!

Please everyone do NOT buy this listing it is clearly a scam and I know the user running it and they have been absent for many months, always avoided questions, never explained how all the BTC was lost many times that was supposed to be traded with.

I know for a fact that this user who listed this listing is a frequent user of bitcoin gambling sites and I saw him betting large amounts that I am 99% sure were the investors btc he was gambling.

Fuzzybear

JDBIF is not simply incompetent, but clearly a scammer. He sold hundreds of thousands of shares at 0.000001 before turning on IPO flag at 0.01
It's ridiculous.
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:00:49 AM

Fuzzybear

JDBIF is not simply incompetent, but clearly a scammer. He sold hundreds of thousands of shares at 0.000001 before turning on IPO flag at 0.01
It's ridiculous.
All true.  Proceed with extreme caution!!

Gimme the crypto!!
konholio

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:18:15 AM

what happened to old stock that were bought at 0.000001?
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:42:53 PM

Nothing at all Wink
He himself sold them at that price, right before putting sell orders at 0.01 and raising IPO flag.
thy

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:09:23 PM

It's still the same stock https://cryptostocks.com/securities/11 the 3rd one that was started on cryptostocks, if you read on the info tab you see that here is 3 553 336 shares sold in it, the last thing he did was dumping ~550 000 shares at 0.000001 before he erased the orderbook and locked the trades up so it's only possible to buy shares from the issuer at whatever unresonable price they may find suitable by using Kumalas new "steal investors money function", the IPO flag.

It's really about time Kumala demands Joker to identify himself if he intends to continue running his scamstock so anyone can know who the scammer is, Joker/JDBIF has been in violation of his contract with the shareholders for 18 months now.

nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:53:24 PM

I could be wrong I but I do believe I hear a fat woman warming up.  Tongue

*apologies to any larger women reading this!  big is beautiful

Gimme the crypto!!
konholio

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:13:44 AM

I can confirmed we can't sell any share until all IPO sold out or IPO is not active.

I got this message when try to sell my share :
"IPO active, you can only place buy orders at the current ask price."
mkjohnson

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:35:38 PM

Had that for a while now...
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:02:43 AM

Just thought I would go in and update our friend jdbif's trust level(s).  Wouldn't want any "fresh bitcoiners" to fall prey to his scam.

Gimme the crypto!!
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:12:56 PM

Nothing at all Wink
He himself sold them at that price, right before putting sell orders at 0.01 and raising IPO flag.

Simple trick, always works Smiley

Round 3 price will be 0.0040 BTC per share and it will last until all shares are sold.

Pwnt! Cheesy
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:51:44 AM

Thought I would bring back this old thread just to remind everybody to avoid this asset like the plague.  Without question, jdbif is one of the biggest and longest running scam asset's located on crypto::stocks and believe you me, that's saying alot!

Don't fall in for his, Stock rebuy program, 2 month post-operative silence, or basically anything that flows off the keyboard from this con man.

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: