Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I buy lots of Dogecoin with a Credit Card today, I need them like now.  (Read 3584 times)
Bruce_Wayne (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:42:38 PM

I want to buy Dogecoin with my credit card, all the sites have a low limit I want to buy a couple of thousand USD worth of Dogecoin at least and I want to buy today, is there such a site that allows this king of transaction.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:54:02 PM

Buy btc on cex.io. Cex allows credit card but limit is 500usd per day. You will need verification for more usds

Then transfer the btc to an exchanger that sells dogecoin (bittrex)
Bruce_Wayne (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

Buy btc on cex.io. Cex allows credit card but limit is 500usd per day. You will need verification for more usds

Then transfer the btc to an exchanger that sells dogecoin (bittrex)

thanks for the reply, but I need a site that sells dogecoin directly I plan to buy many many times, transferring other coins is too much work and not efficient for what I have in mind
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:40:12 PM

I tried to search for places which allows to buy dogecoins with credit card or PayPal and only found this article which recommend to buy Dogecoins on VirWox , but it's complicated process:
https://exmo.com/en/article/how_to_buy_dogecoin_with_paypal
I think it would be much easier to buy bitcoins with credit card and exchange it to Dogecoins.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 05:35:49 PM

I use changelly, but there are some big fees with CC

italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

I want to buy Dogecoin with my credit card, all the sites have a low limit I want to buy a couple of thousand USD worth of Dogecoin at least and I want to buy today, is there such a site that allows this king of transaction.

Regards

usually, all limit to buy or withdraw are linked to the verification tier...
i think, if you have a site where you data, are verified, you don't have problem to buy how many doges you want
but i doubt you can do it, in one day
sorry...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bunny003

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

there are many methods with which you can buy and sell dogecoin.
all methods are consist of 2 stage.
buying exchange and changing with dogecoin.
you can use changelly, shapeshift for this.
you can read full guide on http://coinraja.com/how-to-buy-dogecoin/
atulvatsa

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:21:48 AM

DOGE coin is now available at CoinSwitch. It can be purchased with bitcoin/altcoin from https://www.coinswitch.co/exchange/btc/doge/0.1

Buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit https://www.coinswitch.co
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: